Found Safe TX - LG, 14, & LGM, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

I wonder who the other relatives are. I'm glad to see they appear to be interested in taking BOTH of the girls.

I believe I read that TB family lives in Arkansas (her mom and many siblings) and GG family lives in Oregon (or is originally from there).

I believe I read that TB family lives in Arkansas (her mom and many siblings) and GG family lives in Oregon (or is originally from there).

Not ‘many’ siblings but maybe siblings.

I apologize if this was already posted. I know we questioned how long LG father knew about TM living with TB. I don’t know how I missed it before but recently read this.

“Griffith said he found out in November from Bates’ ex-boyfriend that Miles was living with Griffith’s daughter, her sister and Bates. He said he sent Bates a text message about Nov. 16 asking her what was going on.“
http://www.statesman.com/news/local...ls-placed-foster-care/QjKqrvrLHgtCncFjOOX9iJ/

I assume the amount of time that he knew about TM is one of the reasons CPS is seeking to terminate his rights.

“The petition seeks to terminate the parental rights of the girls’ fathers pending investigation because of several factors, including that they knowingly allowed their child to remain in conditions that endangered the child’s physical or emotional well-being”
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/cri...xas-cps-official-says/i8ZaT89P01bunvLJdAU33J/

I may be wrong but I get the impression that the long term boyfriend tried to warn both fathers.

I apologize if this was already posted. I know we questioned how long LG father knew about TM living with TB. I don’t know how I missed it before but recently read this.

“Griffith said he found out in November from Bates’ ex-boyfriend that Miles was living with Griffith’s daughter, her sister and Bates. He said he sent Bates a text message about Nov. 16 asking her what was going on.“
http://www.statesman.com/news/local...ls-placed-foster-care/QjKqrvrLHgtCncFjOOX9iJ/

I assume the amount of time that he knew about TM is one of the reasons CPS is seeking to terminate his rights.

“The petition seeks to terminate the parental rights of the girls’ fathers pending investigation because of several factors, including that they knowingly allowed their child to remain in conditions that endangered the child’s physical or emotional well-being”
http://www.mystatesman.com/news/cri...xas-cps-official-says/i8ZaT89P01bunvLJdAU33J/

I may be wrong but I get the impression that the long term boyfriend tried to warn both fathers.

I believe so to. Lulu's father is in Washington state and homeless. Lili's father has been vocal, but I read somewhere that he is out of work and living with his mother. It is apparent that both fathers are unfit for the girls. I feel for the ex-boyfriend. There is no doubt that he cares for the girls. But I have my suspicion's that he too would fall short. Nothing bad per se. But nothing that would be fair to discuss here.

No mention of a murder charge.

Another article stated he is the primary person of interest in the murder and they are still investigating it. My guess is that they want a solid case before they bring those charges.

What has me curious is that the Feds have taken custody of TAM in Denver. They have charged him with kidnapping. They did this prior to Texas LE interviewing him for the murder of TB. I believe that TAM has done something and gotten on the FBI radar prior to the kidnapping. I fear that they knew that TAM was going to do something with the girls prior to TB murder. This is all MOO. But this is highly unusual to hold the suspect on a "lesser" charge of kidnapping when he is wanted for questioning for murder. He will be turned over to Federal Custody in Texas but they are not in a hurry to do so.

On a lighter note. The girls custody hearing is tomorrow. We will see with whom they end up with.

Creating and distributing child *advertiser censored* would be one reason.

Creating and distributing child *advertiser censored* would be one reason.

*sigh* someone did delete TAM''s Facebook profile while he (TAM) was in custody.

The FBI affidavit was submitted by an agent assigned to children's exploitation and trafficking.

So the possibility of another being Involved is likely IMO.

The girls are to remain in foster care.

http://spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/aus...y-trial-set-for-2-kidnapping-round-rock-girls

CPS is studying Lili's Aunt and Uncle, and Lili's Father as possible candidate's for permanent custody.

Tonya's boyfriend(?) is claiming that they were Common Law man and wife and should have a say in the outcome.
It reads that they did have a common law marriage. For that reason, he argues that he should be a part of the negotiations. I read this as he might like to have some sort of visitation. Given that he was their father figure for many years, I'm on his side in this if it's about him being allowed to have contact with the girls. I think it would be good for them unless they are opposed to it or CPS finds any reason it would not be.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It reads that they did have a common law marriage. For that reason, he argues that he should be a part of the negotiations. I read this as he might like to have some sort of visitation. Given that he was their father figure for many years, I'm on his side in this if it's about him being allowed to have contact with the girls. I think it would be good for them unless they are opposed to it or CPS finds any reason it would not be.

Agreed, he was in their lives a long time and Tonya referred to him as their father. And as far as I’m concerned Lili’s father should NOT get them, good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More details on the custody hearing.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...y-foster-home-for-now/sIqr2BMDxcP2Zt68TfXyZP/

Aunt and Uncle from Arkansas is wanting to care for both girls and has already met with them. The girls say they want to live with them.

GG, Lulu's father is also asking to take care of both girls. He has not met with them.

JS, Tonya's Common Law Husband, is only asking custody for Lulu. (Though IMO, he is doing so to keep her away from GG.)

More details on the custody hearing.

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...y-foster-home-for-now/sIqr2BMDxcP2Zt68TfXyZP/

Aunt and Uncle from Arkansas is wanting to care for both girls and has already met with them. The girls say they want to live with them.

GG, Lulu's father is also asking to take care of both girls. He has not met with them.

JS, Tonya's Common Law Husband, is only asking custody for Lulu. (Though IMO, he is doing so to keep her away from GG.)
"Relatives in Arkansas as well as Lilianais’ father, Greg Griffith of Louisiana, have expressed interest in having the sisters live with them. Officials have been unable to find the 8-year-old’s father, who is believed to be homeless in Washington state.

After the girls recently met with their aunt and an uncle from Arkansas in a supervised visit, they said they wanted to live with them, according to a court filing in the case.

A man named Josef Scheffler, who said to reporters after the hearing Tuesday that he was Bates’ common-law husband, is seeking custody of Luluvioletta. Scheffler said he lived with Bates and the girls on and off from 2010 through late 2017 and helped raise the 8-year-old, according to an affidavit supporting his intervention in the case."

A little more info on the custody hearing.

http://www.fox7austin.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-girls-still-in-state-custody

JS is mentioned.

"[FONT=&quot]Then there was the man who arrived at court Tuesday with his lawyers. Joseph Scheffler claims to be the common law husband of Tonya Bates. He has filed a motion to Intervene, which included several photographs of him with Tonya and the girls. In the documents he states that the youngest, while not his biological child, is like a daughter to him. Scheffler admits he and Tonya were separated at the time of her death, but argues he remained close. The motion is opposed by the state. A ruling on the request is expected in March when the judge is provided an update on who could be awarded custody."[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back