GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Cora, Jan 1, 2018.

1. MzOpinion8d

MzOpinion8d On Time Out

You need to report this to CPS. And/or the child's biological father.

2. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

American Statesman January 5
    <snip>
    The court has granted temporary custody of the sisters to child protective services, and the they will be going to foster care” Block said.

The first hearing for their case is scheduled for Jan. 16 in a Williamson County court, Block said.
    http://www.statesman.com/news/local...rls-placed-foster-care/QjKqrvrLHgtCncFjOOX9iJ/

Will there be any updates forthcoming in the Jan 16th hearing? Or will it be closed and no further information will be made available?

I know there will be ongoing therapy. But like wendiesan says in her post I also want them to be placed with a caring family. I believe with trust,guidance and structure they will achieve the neccessary skills to become sucessful women.

:cow:

3. Rodnester

Rodnester Well-Known Member

Prayers to see this happen.

Slight change in subject,

"Miles will be extradited to Texas in a few weeks, said Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal Darren Sartin."

The Feds must be running Miles through the ringer with questions. I can wait.

4. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

O yeah! I would love to be there when TM starts up with that old shake n' jive crap he spewed to GG. If TM attempts to push any of that BS, "...I'm really 103 years old and drank from Pounc de Leon's Fountain of Youth" stuff to the Feds;Deputy Sartin will tack on a 10 extra years of hard labor to TMs already lengthy sentence.

:cow:

5. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

The situation was resolved. I told momma's dad. Grandpa handled it and BF is gone. Nothing occurred, although it could have if he wasn't removed from the scene. It was nipped in the bud. Mom got educated by Grandpa (and me).

6. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

I hope so.

7. Normancita

Normancita Well-Known Member

Why did Tonya break up with her long term boyfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Rodnester

I am afraid that you will have to ask him for the answer.

9. Midge Montana

Midge Montana Well-Known Member

10. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

11. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

This is a good, long article that sums up the entire situation from start to finish so far.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...mate-death-kidnaps-children-article-1.3739890

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Rodnester

What has me curious is that the Feds have taken custody of TAM in Denver. They have charged him with kidnapping. They did this prior to Texas LE interviewing him for the murder of TB. I believe that TAM has done something and gotten on the FBI radar prior to the kidnapping. I fear that they knew that TAM was going to do something with the girls prior to TB murder. This is all MOO. But this is highly unusual to hold the suspect on a "lesser" charge of kidnapping when he is wanted for questioning for murder. He will be turned over to Federal Custody in Texas but they are not in a hurry to do so.

On a lighter note. The girls custody hearing is tomorrow. We will see with whom they end up with.

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I hope the girls get to stay together. I don't think they can deal with losing each other after losing Mom too. :cry: :cry:

14. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Considering the plan to terminate both father's rights... them staying together is more possible than it would be otherwise. So maybe that will happen.

15. Abp5

Abp5 Member

Could it be that the kidnapping takes precedence because it is a federal case (since he crossed state lines with minors) and the murder is considered state/local? I may be mistaken but I assumed that is why the FBI stepped in.

16. Rodnester

There is more to this.... Why keep him in Denver and not bring him to Texas?

17. Abp5

Abp5 Member

It makes me wonder if they found evidence at the campsite that a crime (such as an assault) happened there (in CO). I don’t know about the legality of it but I agree it seems something else may be going on

18. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

http://www.mystatesman.com/news/loc...-kidnapping-mom-death/PtbhheMYuhpKERqsBHn0nI/

http://www.kvue.com/news/local/kidnapped-and-found-round-rock-girls-doing-well-lawyers-say/508986309

19. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I wonder who the other relatives are. I'm glad to see they appear to be interested in taking BOTH of the girls.

20. watergirl62

watergirl62 .