Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would one of you please share brief summaries? I'm unable to watch. TIA!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Big take away:

-Terry professed his love for Tonya
-Friend expressed concern regarding her own daughter staying over at her friend Lili’s house because of the bad vibe she got from Terry

Ashley Banfield cut the guest off too many times to get much else, unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Miles looks like a totally different person in each photo they show of him, IMO.

That might make it harder for people to spot him.

The hairline is the same...thankfully

Thank you, Aqua and Normancita, for taking the time to share that.

Big take away:

-Terry professed his love for Tony
-Friend expressed concern regarding her own daughter staying over at her friend Loki’s house because of the bad vibe she got from Terry

Ashley Banfield cut the guest off too many times to get much else, unfortunately

Friend also said Terry called her own daughter a brat. Neighbor said he seemed “jittery”. And to confirm, Terry had asked the neighbor to babysit the girls right after meeting him, not the other way around.

I’m confused that he professed his love for Mom but also cuddled supposedly with Lili. Friend being interviewed made a very good point that she was worried that since Tonya worked so much, Terry had a lot of time and access to Lili and was able to mold her into what he wanted. I’m only hopeful that he keeps her alive because they’re “in love”. And I pray that little Lulu isn’t harmed. Please just let them be found. Poor Lili is probably going to feel very guilty.

IIRC, LE was summoned to the duplex twice in the previous weeks before this happened because of domestic disturbance? And Tonya was in NY for a week at some point? That timeline is wacky. I don't think she would've left the girls with him at all if things had escalated so badly, somebody called the cops. What am I missing?

Doesnt sound like TM was the charmer ppl originally thought hed be to worm his way in to people's lives. By all these accounts he acts as the creepy af psycho that he is?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Doesnt sound like TM was the charmer ppl originally thought hed be to worm his way in to people's lives. By all these accounts he acts as the creepy af psycho that he is?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Agreed. It seems like plenty of people picked up bad vibes from him.
It does sound like he was left in a caregiver role while mom was at work, according to neighbor.
I really think Mom picked up on something very wrong going on eventually and may have confronted him about it.

Does anyone know if any of the three have a cell phone with them?

Terry Miles looks like a totally different person in each photo they show of him, IMO.

That might make it harder for people to spot him.

I notice that too. But that nose is very distinctive. I could pick it out of a crowd.

I haven't posted on this thread until today but I have been following since Monday when I saw the amber alert on facebook. I have read a lot and followed here and been up and down facebook and noticed a post he made to a woman basically congratulating her on graduating college. He went on to say how proud he was to help her with household chores and a child (I believe her grandson) with homework and so on. I believe this is how he worms his way in and seems to be helpful and maybe that's why it seemed totally normal to him to offer the neighbor to babysit. I've seen references to TB working a lot and could probably use the help be it financial/chores etc. It also seems they just moved in together the beginning of December. Wonder if he came to watch them while she went to NY and never left? She seemed to be a very loving mother and this whole case is just awful. These girls can't be found quick enough :/.
All is MOO

Inappropriate contact with the 14 year old. Cuddling with her and having her in his bed.

AB was freaking out just reporting it...

Can you do a summary of what was stated? Please. I can't get it right now.

Big take away:

-Terry professed his love for Tonya
-Friend expressed concern regarding her own daughter staying over at her friend Lili’s house because of the bad vibe she got from Terry

The take away from your post is Terry( a degusting psychotic predator)feigned love for Tonya. She in turn allowed Terry to move in the family home giving him unlimited access to her daughter Lily.

We have followed case after case of variations on this tragic theme.

Terry has detroyed so many lives there isn't a punishment severe enough to ever atone for his evil deeds.

:cow:

I haven't posted on this thread until today but I have been following since Monday when I saw the amber alert on facebook. I have read a lot and followed here and been up and down facebook and noticed a post he made to a woman basically congratulating her on graduating college. He went on to say how proud he was to help her with household chores and a child (I believe her grandson) with homework and so on. I believe this is how he worms his way in and seems to be helpful and maybe that's why it seemed totally normal to him to offer the neighbor to babysit. I've seen references to TB working a lot and could probably use the help be it financial/chores etc. It also seems they just moved in together the beginning of December. Wonder if he came to watch them while she went to NY and never left? She seemed to be a very loving mother and this whole case is just awful. These girls can't be found quick enough :/.
All is MOO

Makes me think he is the one who was homeschooling the girls and maybe working as her live-in babysitter/nanny.

KXAN news interview with Tonya`s friend, LeAnn.
https://youtu.be/_0OeLQY9nrY

Ashleigh Banfield Transcripts from 2018-01-02
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/02/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: When was there a sighting? You have gotten some calls that the three of them were sighted together?

BAYLES (RRPD): Right now we have investigative information that they are together. We have not been able to confirm any sightings that the public

has provided with us, but we have been able to obtain some video based on our investigation, which would indicate that they are still all together.

[18:10:06] CASAREZ: And in what state?

BAYLES: The latest is in Texas.

CASAREZ: In Texas? Ok. Now, Intersate-35, I know is very close to Round Rock, and that goes north up to Dallas. So was it along Intersatte-35, and

when was this sighting?

BAYLES: No, ma`am, it`s more toward the panhandle area, and the sighting was within the last 48 hours.

Um, whaaat? I hadn't heard this before. I thought the LE presser officer said Trinidad, CO.

Makes me think he is the one who was homeschooling the girls and maybe working as her live-in babysitter/nanny.

That's what I'm thinking. TM just does not strike me as naive nor uncaring. She appeared to be a very proud loving mother. I am definitely not blaming just maybe was so tired/overloaded that it seemed a godsend at the time? He just doesn't "fit" with her to me so trying to figure out what the connection is/was. Wonder if she and her bf had split recently and that sparked the move? Did she live with the bf prior to that move? So many questions I have as I'd rather think of questions than think of what these girls are enduring.

CASAREZ: When was there a sighting? You have gotten some calls that the three of them were sighted together?

BAYLES (RRPD): Right now we have investigative information that they are together. We have not been able to confirm any sightings that the public

has provided with us, but we have been able to obtain some video based on our investigation, which would indicate that they are still all together.

CASAREZ: In Texas? Ok. Now, Intersate-35, I know is very close to Round Rock, and that goes north up to Dallas. So was it along Intersatte-35, and

when was this sighting?

BAYLES: No, ma`am, it`s more toward the panhandle area, and the sighting was within the last 48 hours.

Um, whaaat? I hadn't heard this before. I thought the LE presser officer said Trinidad, CO.
The Trinidad sighting was on Saturday the 30th. That transcript is from last night so that would put them in the Texas panhandle area sometime on either 12/31 or January 1st or January 2nd based on that transcript being from last night's (Tuesday) show. LE may not be confident enough to specify a location or it is misdirection.

when was this sighting?

Where did this come from? The transcript?

So why the hell end the Amber Alert and do a presser saying you don't think they are in Texas? Am I missing something?

when was this sighting?

This transcript is from yesterday. I read the whole thing in confusion, too, thinking it was from today.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Where did this come from? The transcript?

So why the hell end the Amber Alert and do a presser saying you don't think they are in Texas? Am I missing something?

It is from the transcript, yes. I think Jethro has the crux of the issue: that LE is not confident in this sighting, and I did not realize it predated the presser, thanks vmmking.

Inappropriate contact with the 14 year old. Cuddling with her and having her in his bed.

AB was freaking out just reporting it...

Anyway to get the transcript for this conversation? I've not heard this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong