Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Lulu is not on the billboard? Do they think she is no longer with them?

I thought it was strange too. Then chalked it up to having room for two clear headshots on the billboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any toll booths in that area???

No. The nearest toll road is in Houston which is an hour West. The town in Louisiana where TM lived is about 30 minutes East.

Well, it doesnt seem that there are any new updates.

You make a very good point and this (Gulf Coast folks evacuating inland to Austin, San Antonio, etc) is true. Maybe she was asked to do a "favor" and he ended up overstaying his welcome? Maybe that's why it looked like he also moved in back in August?

Yes. It's possible. The hurricane made landfall on August 28th. Hurricane evacuations make for strange circumstances. Lots of people take in strangers who are destitute.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out why this typical looking mom took this weirdo in. Not blaming, but wondering.

I reached out to a friend with a Non-Profit. Hopefully a flyer with better pictures of these beautiful girls can get circulating. The ones provided are not the best.

I don't know what location you are asking about, but here in Austin there is toll roads for convenience with multiple cameras. Just FYI...

Those wondering who all went on the NY trip - the last set of pictures from NY show the daughters and boyfriend. The second picture shows Lulu, and I believe the 6th picture shows Lili, Lulu, and boyfriend. Same coat and hat on Lulu from back view in pic 6 as she's wearing in pic 2.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do wonder if LE is right on their trail. Could be why we aren't hearing much????

On August 29th she posted this on Facebook:

DAY 5
Crockett, TX
Getting closer to home.

#harveyisrelentless

I do wonder if LE is right on their trail. Could be why we aren't hearing much????

I'm hoping so, Bravo. The alternative (that there is zilch to go on) is what I don't want to be considering right now.

So it appears to me that she went to Louisiana, perhaps to bring her daughter back from a summer trip to her dad's. I wonder if he TM traveled back with them.

Those wondering who all went on the NY trip - the last set of pictures from NY show the daughters and boyfriend. The second picture shows Lulu, and I believe the 6th picture shows Lili, Lulu, and boyfriend. Same coat and hat on Lulu from back view in pic 6 as she's wearing in pic 2.

On FB? I'm not seeing them.

So it appears to me that she went to Louisiana, perhaps to bring her daughter back from a summer trip to her dad's. I wonder if he TM traveled back with them.

My guess is she went to get Lili out of Harvey's path and TM tagged along because he needed "shelter" too. Ugh.

I also hope this is the case. It was in the situation where I was here previously; we were all going crazy at what appeared to be a lack of progress. When it all came out in the wash there was a lot going on behind the scenes and they kept it that way for a reason and did catch the guy. I'll accept the frustration again in hopes he is finally taken down for good, and pray the ending is better for these two girls.

I’m not sure why they chose those photos (her account is accessible to public with plenty of “normal, happy” photos...I feel like Lulu doesn’t even look like that photo in her others (she is wearing makeup, low-cut dress etc in that one). I wish they would have chose a more appropriate photo, one that would help to identify her and not ‘tell a story’ so to speak that might not be helpful in finding her

Perhaps, LE chose that photo of Lulu because they believe it best portrays how she will look if she is spotted with the creep - sad.

I also hope this is the case. It was in the situation where I was here previously; we were all going crazy at what appeared to be a lack of progress. When it all came out in the wash there was a lot going on behind the scenes and they kept it that way for a reason and did catch the guy. I'll accept the frustration again in hopes he is finally taken down for good, and pray the ending is better for these two girls.

Oh yeah, there is always so much more than we can ever imagine going on behind the scenes.

Does anyone remember the Laura Wallen case from last year? It was nothing, no Laura, no answers and more questions kept on coming. And then everything happened. They got the boyfriend, after acting as if they thought he was innocent, it was all a show, they found her body and that was a done deal. I take silence to mean good things sometimes.

Yes. On December 17th she added 7 new photos to her NY album.

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering if that was Lulu. That's the only person I recognize tho.

Perhaps, LE chose that photo of Lulu because they believe it best portrays how she will look if she is spotted with the creep - sad.

That's just what I thought too.

Ok. Thanks. I was wondering if that was Lulu. That's the only person I recognize tho.
If you scroll through her uploaded pictures, you will find one of her boyfriend and the girls when they were on an outdoor trip. Compare his glasses and scruffy short beard to that of the man in NY pic 6. Also, the other girl in that picture has very thick, untamed hair the same color as Lili. She is also about a head taller than Lulu as shown in other pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member