TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil, 3, last seen on playground @ apartment complex, San Antonio, 20 Dec 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is paywalled. So maddening to read how some are treating this family when they are so obviously heartbroken over Lina's disappearance and the birth of their new baby is just weeks away. 1653012271813.png

MAY 19, 2022

This article is paywalled. So maddening to read how some are treating this family when they are so obviously heartbroken over Lina's disappearance and the birth of their new baby is just weeks away. View attachment 345012

MAY 19, 2022
From the home page of MSM:

NEWS
Lina Khil’s family harassed awaiting arrival of baby; 1 arrested
While most people have been reassuring, there are some who have accused the family of keeping Lina captive, which has led to one harasser being arrested

So very sad, how can four months have gone by?
It is so hard and deeply saddening to know that sweet Lina has not been found.

I had confidence at the beginning that Lina would be found safe and sound. I know we all hoped so greatly that this would be the case. Alas, it didn't turn out that way. There is still a thread of hope as there is always hope.

My heart is with Lina's beautiful family who have suffered greatly with the tremendous loss of Lina from their lives.

This is so heartbreaking.

This article is paywalled. So maddening to read how some are treating this family when they are so obviously heartbroken over Lina's disappearance and the birth of their new baby is just weeks away. View attachment 345012

MAY 19, 2022

Dear @PommyMommy ,

It is unfathomable to me the level of cruelty some people can reach.

There should be some way that the City or a Victims' Assocation or the Police to provide funding for a security person or an Officer to be there 24/7.

In my view, it is essential for the safety not only for Lina's family (which is paramount) but for the other residents there as well.

Lina's family needs and absolutely deserves to feel safe in their home and their surrounding area.

I was shocked to hear that someone was "arrested" for harrassing and intimidating them at their residence and then came back!

I do feel that with Lina still missing, the police should provide an officer there 24/7. I'm sure others feel this way as well.

JMO

MAY 20, 2022
[...]

KENS 5's Marvin Hurst sent a list of questions to police about Lina Khil, and the first thing they said was the case has not gone cold.

The supervisor of SAPD's Special Victim's Unit, Lt. Bill Grayson, said his team and the FBI remain active in this investigation.

Grayson said they are still getting tips on this case, and they are following the leads that come from that.

[...]

MAY 20, 2022
ValleyCentral reached out to the San Antonio Police Department, who continue to search for Khil.

At this time, we have no updates to report. Our follow up unit continues to work tirelessly on Lina’s case. Our request to the public has been consistent; anyone with information on Lina’s disappearance is requested to call the SAPD Missing Person’s Unit at 210-207-7660.
SAPD PUBLIC INFORMATION OFFICE

MAY 20, 2022
[...]

Conspiracy theories and harassments are adding to the anguish her family is feeling.

Riaz and Zarmeena Sardar Khil are preparing to welcome a new baby. With so much heartache in their lives, those close to the family say it's difficult for them to be excited for the baby's arrival.

Pam Allen, CEO of Eagles Flight Advocacy and Outreach, visits with the Khil family once a week.

[...]

"We have people that are stalking us that go on these searches, that film us, take pictures of us and come up with different stories," she explained. "We just don't want to do those types of searches anymore."

Allen says she's receiving threats and has since installed security cameras at home. On top of that, she says the Khil family is being harassed.

"Those keyboard warriors that come on and say, 'Oh they sold her, oh they did this, oh she's being held there'. Things directed at them because they're Afghani and because they're Muslim. That's harsh," said Allen. "[Riaz] assisted our military forces when we were [in Afghanistan]…We brought him over here to make sure his family is safe. Then this happens."

[...]

MAY 22

While parents of a missing toddler continue to hold out hope that their daughter will be located, ongoing searches have reportedly been halted because of ongoing harassment as stalkers “take pictures” to post online with “different stories.”

Lina Sardar Khil, daughter of Afghani immigrants Riaz and Zarmeena, went missing in December while playing at a playground in San Antonio, TX. At the time of her disappearance, Lina was three years old. After remaining missing for five months, efforts to track down the now four year old girl are allegedly being obstructed.

More at Family of missing 3 yr old halts public search efforts over stalking, conspiracy theory harassement

MAY 22

While parents of a missing toddler continue to hold out hope that their daughter will be located, ongoing searches have reportedly been halted because of ongoing harassment as stalkers “take pictures” to post online with “different stories.”

Lina Sardar Khil, daughter of Afghani immigrants Riaz and Zarmeena, went missing in December while playing at a playground in San Antonio, TX. At the time of her disappearance, Lina was three years old. After remaining missing for five months, efforts to track down the now four year old girl are allegedly being obstructed.

More at Family of missing 3 yr old halts public search efforts over stalking, conspiracy theory harassement
Dear @GuyfromCanada,

The searchers are doing something good and constructive. They show up because they care (I know we all know that). So, I can't understand these "stalkers". It's so sad that these searches have be halted

Just my opinion.

MAY 22

Thank you for sharing this news article with us, @GuyfromCanada.

The article is so well written, powerful and concise!

It brings extremely negative attention to the "stalkers" and might even dissuade them from showing up at searches if they find themselves embarrassed to have been called out.

I personally found it shocking to read about the hate-filled, awful conspiracy cruelty towards a young family who are suffering a tremendous loss.

Hopefully this does stop the "stalkers" from at least showing up and taking photos and harrassing the searchers. If they feel embarrassed and at least refrain from attending the searches - then this article has done a good deed!

JMO

Excerpt from news article

"Eagles Flight Advocacy & Outreach is a non-profit organization ...and has remained an integral part in the search effort to find Lina. However,... those searches have been put on hold."

“We have people that are stalking us that go on these searches, that film us, take pictures of us and come up with different stories,” Allen explained adding, “We just don’t want to do those types of searches anymore.”

Last edited:
The stalkers are racially motivated. Paula Allen's group is a wonderful community organization. Anyone could show up on the searches.

However, Abel Pena with Project Absentia is pretty stealth and PI mode.

Pena's group will keep searching for Lina. They just won't have community searches.

MAY 24, 2022
Several organizations will be teaming together to try and generate leads in the missing persons cases of Lina Sardar Khil and Lorne MyTravion 'Trey' Jones, who both went missing around the same time in San Antonio last year.

The Texas Center for the Missing, the San Antonio Police Department, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the Clear Channel Outdoor Americas will broadcast messages for a month across San Antonio to try and gather leads in the two cases.

[...]

Both Khil and Jones' photos will be broadcasted on a rotating basis on digital billboards throughout the city.

[...]

Thank you for sharing this news article with us, @GuyfromCanada.

The article is so well written, powerful and concise!

It brings extremely negative attention to the "stalkers" and might even dissuade them from showing up at searches if they find themselves embarrassed to have been called out.

I personally found it shocking to read about the hate-filled, awful conspiracy cruelty towards a young family who are suffering a tremendous loss.

Hopefully this does stop the "stalkers" from at least showing up and taking photos and harrassing the searchers. If they feel embarrassed and at least refrain from attending the searches - then this article has done a good deed!

JMO

Excerpt from news article

"Eagles Flight Advocacy & Outreach is a non-profit organization ...and has remained an integral part in the search effort to find Lina. However,... those searches have been put on hold."

“We have people that are stalking us that go on these searches, that film us, take pictures of us and come up with different stories,” Allen explained adding, “We just don’t want to do those types of searches anymore.”

Unfortunately, the kind of people harassing them will not be embarrassed by the publicity.

Have we heard anymore about the little girl found alone at the border? If I recall correctly, the family seemed sure it was Lina but were getting the run around about identifying her. Sorry if I’ve missed it somewhere
I saw video of the girl. She was reunited with her family She does not look like Lina!
She speaks Spanish and the video is in Spanish, so I don't know where she's from. She was originally with her dad and they apparently got separated.

I think the border picture showed a grainy image of a girl with brown pony tail...
And that's where the similarity seems to end

Lina's mom gave birth to a baby boy on Saturday. His name is Saud.

This is a very long article, but it is worth the read. The way this family is being treated is disgraceful -- and not just them, the way that all families of high-profile missing children are treated is disgraceful.

Disappointed to read this: 'If this was an American family it would be totally different,' she said. 'The police and FBI don't communicate with the family. The week Lina went missing and divers were searching a creek the parents weren't informed. They found out by social media.'

Pamela Allen is credible and on the outside, I felt LE treated the family fairly. There were a few cultural barriers, (like SAPD mistaking their language for Arabic), but I don't know what goes on behind the scenes. So I'm disappointed to read this.

All the other stuff does not surprise me. I personally had to leave a social media group which was supposedly dedicated to Lina's search. It was very sad. Prior to Lina's missing, there were already a few apartment residents who did not want the refugees in their community and it seemed to snowball from there. Everyone joined the bandwagon. The leaders even even changed the group's mission. I was disgusted and left. It was bad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member