TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil Last Seen On Playground At Apartment Complex - San Antonio, Dec 2021 #3

1679626199204.png
Feb 20 '23
''HOUSTON — Lois Gibson has been a force to be reckoned with when it comes to finding the hard-to-find and those who are running from the law. Gibson, the victim of a serial rapist and murderer in the 1970s, made her tragedy the fire that keeps her sketching to find justice.

Gibson has been the Forensic Sketch Artist for the Houston Police Department for 40 years until 2 years ago. One of her sketches was also the first one ever shown on the show "America's Most Wanted." Now she spends her time still doing what she loves to do but out of her Spring home.''

After extensive searches and a statewide-issued AMBER Alert, there was still no sign of the little girl. Now, after fifteen long months, there are still no answers about what happened to Lina.

Her father, Riaz Sardar Khil, recently spoke with NCMEC, and he told us about his concern that people might forget about her case. He expressed his family’s love and desperation to bring Lina home safely.

What do you want people to know about Lina?
Lina is a lovable and sweet girl and always liked to play with other children. She was so kind to our family and always a happy girl.

How are you and your family holding up through this extremely difficult time?
My family and I are going through a very hard and tough situation. We are always looking at our phones hoping that we will receive a phone call or text message about Lina, that she has been found or any news at all. Our only hope is now to Allah that he could make a miracle and we would have some good news about Lina.

What is your message to Lina and to anyone who may know something about her disappearance?
Lina you are in our hearts, and we have not forgotten you. We will do everything we can to find you. Anybody who knows anything about Lina please share this information with the police department or with me.

All answers have been translated from Arabic to English.

Lina Sardar Khil - Missing

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children featured the case of Lina Sardar Khil on the REELZ hit show, "On Patrol: Live” to help find a missing girl from San Antonio, Texas. Lina was 4 years old when she mysteriously vanished from a playground near her apartment in December of 2021 and police need your help to find her.

After extensive searches and a statewide-issued AMBER Alert, there was still no sign of the little girl. Now, after fifteen long months, there are still no answers about what happened to Lina.

Her father, Riaz Sardar Khil, recently spoke with NCMEC, and he told us about his concern that people might forget about her case. He expressed his family’s love and desperation to bring Lina home safely.

What do you want people to know about Lina?
Lina is a lovable and sweet girl and always liked to play with other children. She was so kind to our family and always a happy girl.

How are you and your family holding up through this extremely difficult time?
My family and I are going through a very hard and tough situation. We are always looking at our phones hoping that we will receive a phone call or text message about Lina, that she has been found or any news at all. Our only hope is now to Allah that he could make a miracle and we would have some good news about Lina.

What is your message to Lina and to anyone who may know something about her disappearance?
Lina you are in our hearts, and we have not forgotten you. We will do everything we can to find you. Anybody who knows anything about Lina please share this information with the police department or with me.

All answers have been translated from Arabic to English.
The photos!! Where are you, dear Lina? :(

Video:
From the video:

Today, at the Afghan Community Center, they are holding an observance to mark 16 months missing and are expected to give an update on the investigation. That starts about 11 am. Eagles Flight and Advocacy will also be there. There is still a $250,000 reward; contact San Antonio PD with any information.

APR 21, 2023
The father of Lina Khil, the San Antonio girl that disappeared more than a year ago at age 3, has agreed to take a polygraph test, as first reported by Fox 29 and News4SA on Thursday.

... San Antonio police invited her parents to take a polygraph test in the early months of the investigation, the Express-News reports. However, they declined due to their "fragile mental state."

[...]

"I am agreeing to do the polygraph test because, in our community, the American community and San Antonio, people think I have done something to Lina," the girl's father, Riaz Sardar Khil, told KENS 5 this week via a translator.

[...]

Riaz Kihl, Lina's father, says he is now scheduled to take a polygraph test on April 25th; a test he says he wants to take to clear his name.

In the past 16 months, Kihl says the San Antonio Police Department has had to postpone scheduled tests several times because there were no translators available.

APR 20, 2023
The father of Lina Sardar Khil has never given up hope. But lately he’s been frustrated about the lack of answers from San Antonio police regarding updates on the case.

It’s been 16 months since Lina went missing from a northwest side apartment complex. Through family friend and translator Lawang Mangal, Riaz (Lina’s father) expressed disappointment with law enforcement.

“There is no communication from SAPD on what are they doing, there is no information sharing on what is going through the case,” Mangal said.

[...]

“Our detectives have been in communication with Lina’s family, the latest being as recent as late last week. They have responded to Lina’s family whenever the family has reached out to them. Our detectives continue working this case diligently, following up on any new leads that may present themselves. We ask that anyone who has any information on the whereabouts of Lina to contact SAPD SVU at 210-207-2313.

APR 20, 2023
According to Pamela Allen, CEO of Eagle’s Flight Advocacy & Outreach, who has been working as the family’s spokesperson, told KSAT 12 News Thursday night that Riaz Khil has been asking to take a polygraph test and plans to do so sometime in the near future.

Allen said that Riaz Khil’s wife also wants to take the test in hopes that police will find their daughter.

APR 25, 2023
The parents of Lina Sardar Khil may be taking a polygraph test Tuesday.

[...]

We will be reaching out to San Antonio Police for more information about the polygraph test later Tuesday.

If you know anything about this case, or know where Lina might be, call SAPD Special Victims Unit at (210) 207-2313.

I hope the parents have someone advising them on legal matters. Understand them wanting to “clear their names” but oof, I’m sure everyone here has seen cases where polygraphs went south or ended up casting suspicion on the wrong person.

I hope the parents have someone advising them on legal matters. Understand them wanting to “clear their names” but oof, I’m sure everyone here has seen cases where polygraphs went south or ended up casting suspicion on the wrong person.

I agree. My understanding is that professional interpretation services for LE have been slow to catch up with this case and once they learned how LE typically won't expand the investigation too far from home/family until they can clear them with confidence, they want to do whatever is necessary get crossed off the list. I think they believe it will also help with public perception about Lina missing. I hope so too. MOO

APR 25, 2023
The father of missing girl Lina Sardar Khil took part in a polygraph on Tuesday in an attempt to clear his name, although police have not named any suspects.

[...]

There's no word on whether Riaz's wife will take part in a polygraph as well. But Riaz has not ruled out the possibility if it means erasing suspicion by some in the community that they had something to do with Lina's disappearance.

“He didn’t want to put his wife through something like that because with all of this case, it has taken a toll on her emotionally, but with the understanding that if it will clear them, he will absolutely let his wife take that polygraph," Allen said. “He just wants this investigation to continue, for law enforcement not to forget about his child and that one day he will be able to get the phone call that they have found her.”

San Antonio-based attorney Joeseph Hoelscher noted polygraph results will rarely see the light of day in court. He adds cultural behaviors and cultural behaviors can affect polygraph test results.

[...]

The test was taken at the FBI office in San Antonio.

I feel they are being asked to do so simply because LE has no other leads or direction to be looking. That said, I don't think these parents have any knowledge about where Lina is or who took her. I continue to keep them and Lina in my thoughts.

I feel they are being asked to do so simply because LE has no other leads or direction to be looking. That said, I don't think these parents have any knowledge about where Lina is or who took her. I continue to keep them and Lina in my thoughts.
I believe that they're doing everything that they can to keep the case in the public eye, and taking polygraphs and publicly announcing them aids with that effort.

I agree. These parents have an especially hard time getting answers and understanding them. They are in a strange country, hampered by a language difference, and a culture different from their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back