TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by dotr, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkloc420

jkloc420 On Time Out

Subiechik21 and SunVenus like this.

2. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

(Oh my gosh, sorry for typos..that sentence was supposed to read “like we will suddenly solve the case if the shirt is black”)

3. margarita25

I’m thinking maybe a workshop type building.

4. midwestseeker

midwestseeker Well-Known Member

I have to agree. I was leaning hard toward Caitlin until I saw this comparison. Very distinct profiles.

5. margarita25

I was thinking the same thing which is why I think all bars in the area should be notified. I have a to do list here...heads up to motels, bars, truckstops and trafficking groups.

6. midwestseeker

7. margarita25

Another thought, Lake Conroe would be jumping this time of year. Maybe this somehow involves someone coming in on vacation, day trip, etc.

There are also rental condos, etc.

8. margarita25

TX - Tx - Caitlin Marie Denison, 19, Midland, 10 January 2018

9. midwestseeker

Believe me when I say that I am asking this with all do respect.....If we are not to speculate on missing persons or what we see or don't see in this video, what are we to do here? I joined a sleuthing board to do just that...sleuth. I abide by the TOS as I know them but I just don't understand when I see you and others post that we should not "speculate". I have seen this comment from numerous others. I for one want to hear people speculate. I know we have to abide by right's of privacy but I thought we were all here to toss out ideas and possibly help solve crimes. If that is not our purpose here, then I clearly don't understand the purpose of this board.

10. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

".....Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'...."

Fwiw... it appears to be a Lanyard hanging from her wrist.
    Pretty scary if this is not a hoax. :(

Wonder if the mystery man paid for her ticket ?

11. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

IMO This person looks a LOT like Caitlin. I hope she is found soon.

12. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

SABBM

Agreed.
    We can sleuth sm; but not bring it here as it's only people's opinions.
    I'm curious about the flight bit. Strange way to abduct someone by buying them a plane ticket... wouldn't that be a considerable sum ?
    Unless he convinced her to buy her own --or both of their flight tickets.
    Why not just abduct someone from TX, then ? Not that I'm condoning any such actions.

Subiechik21 and SunVenus like this.
  13. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

But wouldn’t she be showing more of a belly if in January she was 1-2 mths pregnant? I’m small framed but at 7-8months you could finally tell I was preggo. Unless of course she hasn’t been fed well?

Unless she has given birth already. :(

14. TheDuchess

TheDuchess Well-Known Member

I am hoping that police can check the flight manifest and see who was seated next to Caitlyn on the plane. Kind of wonder why they didn't already do that, however, if she's been missing all this time.

15. TheDuchess

TheDuchess Well-Known Member

If she was a month or two pregnant in January, then she would have already had the baby, I would suppose. It could be extra baby weight (especially if she isn't able to exercise) or perhaps she may have miscarried and gotten pregnant again. With how sure her sister and her friend are that it is Caitlin I have hopes it is her, she is found safely and, if there is a baby, that the baby is also safe and well. So heartbreaking.

16. sdevyl

sdevyl Member

I never said you shouldn't speculate any further..I said that I don't want to speculate any further.That is my choice.You can choose to do whatever you want.The reason I said that is because I have seen so many different pictures of missing people and thought maybe it could be her,and the family say it's not.It's mind boggling to me. I would like to wait and see with all of the tips and now this family member claiming its their sister,what comes of all of that information for now.You can continue to sleuth as much as you like that's what this site is about..I will continue to read comments also,and keep up with the posts.I would never tell someone not to.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

17. Kristikay52

Kristikay52 Well-Known Member

Whoa this thread blew up since I checked it yesterday at lunch! I was hoping there would be more info by now.

18. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

Reminder: By definition, a behavioral restraint is used as an emergency measure to maintain safety when there is imminent risk of a patient physically harming him/herself or others. Intended for violent or self-destructive patients.

Subiechik21, SunVenus and dotr like this.
  19. Katrina1978

Katrina1978 Well-Known Member

20. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

Agreed. I’m not sure for even if you saw the 8 second clip with her peering around the column or corner that you could read her facial expression as anything but distressed. Idk if wearing restraints of a sexual nature or otherwise, incessively ringing bells and crawling in bushes at 3 AM wouldn’t just naturally fall under the distress category. Also, idk how direct I can’t be w/o violating TOS but I read a first hand account about a neighbor who had their bell charm during this debacle found urine on the porch? This is 100% not substantiated and for all I know it’s made up, but have we heard any more about that? Could it not have been urine? Maybe a water breaking? It would explain her slower than expected, seemingly unchaotic movements? Idk. I’m not convinced she’s preggo, even. Just a thought I hadn’t read before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.