TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crosslinking this quote by JerseyGirl from Caitlin’s thread:

Sibling pregnant teen who disappeared says it's her sister in video ringing doorbells Texas tattoos | Daily Mail Online

Rachael Denison said that her sister, Caitlin Denison, 19, who went missing in January, was one or two months pregnant when she disappeared. The woman in the video appears to possibly be pregnant.

Caitlin told her family she was flying from her hometown of Reno, Nevada, to Midland, Texas, with a man she had just met. Her family doesn't know his name, and the last thing Caitlin told her sister was 'This guy makes me scared for my life.'

In a review of the surveillance footage released by the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office, her sister says she believes she has identified Caitlin's various tattoos.

4F7FFB0600000578-6110869-The_chi-a-6_1535558125464.jpg

A closer look at the surveillance video reveals what could be a tattoo on the woman's middle finger as well as a faintly appearing marking that could be a tattoo on the woman's forearm.

I hate to say it. And I am sure I will sound like a terrible person. But I think I’d be so terrified at someone ringing my bell frantically 20 times in a row at 3am that I probably wouldn’t answer the door. I don’t live in a development and my house is somewhat private, so it’d really freak me out. I’d call 911 while cowering in my room.
If I heard my doorbell ringing repeated, I would first look out of the living room window to see who was ringing the bell. If there was a woman appearing to be in distress such as this lady, I would get my weapon and open the door to help. That's just me.

I did experience an incident similiar to this a year ago. Late at night someone kept ringing my doorbell but by the time I got to my living room window, there was no one there. I got very tired of it and decided to take my pistol and go out of the side door from my garage and wait beside my vehicle parked in the driveway and find out who it was. A man about thirty ran up to my doorbell and rang it several times and then took off. I met him at the back of my SUV and startled him. I told him that he could get hurt very badly or even killed doing things like that. He ran to a vehicle parked down the block and sped away. I got description of the vehicle and called 911. I've not had that problem again.
What I did could have been foolish but I did it. I really expected to see a kid, not a grown man. There had been construction work ongoing at a nearby home and I remembered seeing a similar car like the one that the man jumped in.

Can anyone really see those tattoos? I know DM has them circled but even then it just looks like shadows to me?

Eta there are other shadow type things on her skin too. I think it’s juat the quality of pictures. But I ain’t no expert lol.

When my son went missing I had people sending me his pictures from behind or walking but they were in cars so would be blurry side views. One picture right away I said no. I kept looking at and convinced myself it was him. I had people that knew my son well look and right away they said no. When we found him and saw him again I realized it’s very obviously wasn’t him. But I was sure convinced at the time.

I do hope if it is her she is ok and safe. Whoever she is.

When my son went missing I had people sending me his pictures from behind or walking but they were in cars so would be blurry side views. One picture right away I said no. I kept looking at and convinced myself it was him. I had people that knew my son well look and right away they said no. When we found him and saw him again I realized it’s very obviously wasn’t him. But I was sure convinced at the time.

I do hope if it is her she is ok and safe. Whoever she is.

I'm not completely convinced it's her, but I have a feeling the police are already all over this. Hopefully. The shipping containers thing is really bothersome.

Caitlynn's hair is very thin and straight. The woman who rang doorbells has extremely thick, wavy hair. It's sadly not Caitlynn unless she is wearing a thick wig.
View attachment 144435
View attachment 144436

Caitlynn’s sister is on Twitter & she was asked about it a couple of times. She agreed it looked like her sister, but that her sister’s hair couldn’t have grown this long since January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge