TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this, they do not know the identity of the girl who ran away with Deborah Tomlinson in Oregon. I do think the aged progressed photo looks somewhat like FLEK but not the actual one. It's the right area of the country some would think. She shows 5,5" at 16. How much is a girl expected to grow after 16. I guess there are exceptions. Girls tend to stop growing before boys.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11096/14

I think we can eliminate lots of those mentioned here over the last week by height alone. Heck, one even had blue eyes.
But, the people who are actually researching and putting in the work deserve to be heard out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to this, they do not know the identity of the girl who ran away with Deborah Tomlinson in Oregon. I do think the aged progressed photo looks somewhat like FLEK but not the actual one. It's the right area of the country some would think. She shows 5,5" at 16. How much is a girl expected to grow after 16. I guess there are exceptions. Girls tend to stop growing before boys.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11096/14

Who did she run away with? Some girl.

How tall is she? About this tall.

5'5" could be 5'9"

I have always been sad for Deborah. I couldn't find any family searching for her! Makes me not trust the info we have as correct.

Thanks Linda! You should post her age-progressed photo next to pink hat. Did you ever find the name of the girl she ran away with?[/

eda7b15f381b08bc3b9add25651628ba.png

I like it Linda!!! Looks real close! Keep us posted on what you hear!! :)

I think I read someone brought this person up before. Susan Smalley. Again her height is 5'8". Kind of in the range, but she was 18 when she disappeared, so doubt she would grow more. FLEK seemed to be every bit of 5'10" in some of the pics. I still think Susan looks quite like FLEK. Just not sure if she disappeared voluntarily she would have returned to texas as FLEK a few months later. It is amazing and sad how many young women have gone missing. The lists are huge. Then there are some, most likely, like FLEK, nobody is looking for. But maybe the people who were looking for FLEK gave up before all the organizations and the web became available. Maybe in some file cabinet in some small town police department, is her missing person report.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smalley_susan.html

Thanks Linda! You should post her age-progressed photo next to pink hat. Did you ever find the name of the girl she ran away with?[/

eda7b15f381b08bc3b9add25651628ba.png

Whenever I see the pink hat picture I can't help but focus on the wishbone-shaped crease on the right side of FLEKS mouth. So whenever I see age-enhanced photos of missing girls, I focus on that. She is a bit cheesier on that side. Although you don't see that exact crease in her earlier pics, you can see that side is cheekier, for example the ID. I.D.

These last two side by side women, thomlinson and whoever the other one is, although you don't see the wishbone, you can see the cheeky bump....if that makes sense. Enlarge and compare all four of these. Maybe you'll see what I mean.

That and the way her eyes appear dark in pics. That is pretty rare IMO

Whenever I see the pink hat picture I can't help but focus on the wishbone-shaped crease on the right side of FLEKS mouth. So whenever I see age-enhanced photos of missing girls, I focus on that. She is a bit cheesier on that side. Although you don't see that exact crease in her earlier pics, you can see that side is cheekier, for example the ID. I.D.

These last two side by side women, thomlinson and whoever the other one is, although you don't see the wishbone, you can see the cheeky bump....if that makes sense. Enlarge and compare all four of these. Maybe you'll see what I mean.

I think that is a scar....for whatever that's worth...LOL

Linda, have you come across any family for DLT? I can't even seem to find her birth in any records....

[h=4]Lori Kenndy[/h]United States Public Records

NameLori Kenndy
Residence Date01 Sep 1989
Residence PlaceLas Vegas, Nevada, United States
Address4429 Deckow Ln # 4
Address ContinuedLas Vegas, Nevada 89109
Address Date01 Sep 1989
Record Number130719314
Lori Kenndy
United States Public Records
Name Lori Kenndy
Residence Date 01 Sep1989
Residence Place LasVegas, Nevada, United States
Address 4429 Deckow Ln# 4
Address Continued LasVegas, Nevada 89109
Address Date 01 Sep1989
Record Number 130719314

https://familysearch.org/search/rec...lder city nevada"~ +residence_year:1988-1990~

Not lately. I am swamped with work and school and maybe doing a job change soon. Crazy life

There is/was a LK in Nevada who worked at a hotel. There are newspaper articles mentioning her in 1999.

Hotel cleaning staff would be a very easy job to get with little questions

this Lori is a marketing director , so I don't think its the same one too high profile I found her on linked in but I cant see the pic

yes but this is THE marketing director of the 4 seasons a very high profile job ...besides it looks like the woman works in ca now ( just cant see the pic) so not her:)

Is that address associated with this LK or just a LK you found in NV? Do you have a link? Not trying to be snarking, just trying to acertain there are not more than one since the name is a very common name.

ETA: if you look at the building on Google~~I just can't see a high profile person living there. : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23