TX TX - Louis Bradford Jr., 59, took bus to visit friends, Houston, Harris Co., 18 Jan 2019 *diabetic*

cybervampira

Reaction score
59-year-old diabetic man missing after getting on bus to visit friends

Family members filed a missing persons report with the Harris County Sheriffs for 59-year-old Louis Bradford Jr.

His sister, Ruby Taylor, said she dropped Bradford off at the Mission Bend Park and Ride on Friday evening.

“He said that he was going to go play cards with his friends,” Taylor said. “I watched him get on the bus and that is the last time that I saw him.”

The family said that they don’t have the contact information for Bradford's friends and he doesn’t have a cellphone.

upload_2019-1-22_12-2-26.jpeg

From the article, above:

The family said Bradford has serious health issues. He is diabetic, has high blood pressure and has suffered from a stroke.

“He takes insulin, he takes medicine for his high blood pressure,” Taylor said. “He has none of that with him."

I wish this report included whether the sister/his family had contacted all area hospitals.

Wonder if she knows how to contact the Metro office so they can review video of how he was when (and where) he got off the bus?

Sounds as if the sister has her hands full in taking care of their mom and she may trusting the police to do all of the legwork.

Discouraging news that he doesn't have his insulin with him...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back