Found Safe TX - Maddison, 7, Dylan McGrath, 5 & Maryah Matthew, 2, Sealy, taken from CT, Feb 2019 *ARREST*

"WATERBURY – Three children reported missing from Waterbury last month have been found safe, a source tells FOX 61. FOX 61 has confirmed Crystal MCGrath, the children’s mother, was arrested in Denton County, Texas on Tuesday."

First on FOX 61: Missing Waterbury children found safe, mother arrested in Texas

"The children’s grandfather, James Young, told FOX61 in an exclusive interview that his daughter took the children because they felt unsafe in their foster home."

Yeah nothing says safe like bringing your children into a situation with a convicted sex offender... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thank goodness these children were found safe! So happy to see that the boyfriend Lester Joy was charged too.

I was really worried that they had been taken out of the country since Lester Joy already had previous connections/arrest with taking a minor across the border.

"The children’s grandfather, James Young, told FOX61 in an exclusive interview that his daughter took the children because they felt unsafe in their foster home."

Yeah nothing says safe like bringing your children into a situation with a convicted sex offender... :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I noticed in the article the grandpa is quoted as saying he might of done the same time. :confused:

Thank goodness these children were found safe! So happy to see that the boyfriend Lester Joy was charged too.

I was really worried that they had been taken out of the country since Lester Joy already had previous connections/arrest with taking a minor across the border.
News conference at this link:
Police arrested Waterbury mother, boyfriend in Mexico

They did take them out of the country. The news conference was very interesting. (See link above that has been updated.) The speaker stated they don’t know how they got across the border, whether via a border crossing or some other way.

The grandmother in Delaware has custody, not the grandmother in Florida.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back