TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

Is it likely that no COD will ever be determined for Madison due to the time that had passed since her death when she was located?

Is it likely that no COD will ever be determined for Madison due to the time that had passed since her death when she was located?

Possibly. It would depend on the stage of decomposition of her remains.

I understand :(

Yes, I too read about the options for her COD when I first heard about Madison. There is definitely the potential here for it to have been an accidental death. It's moo that it wasn't just because of the way she was left. If it was accidental, they could have taken her to a hospital, it wouldn't have been anyone's fault but instead they dumped her and ran leaving me with a bad image of what they did to her and what they are trying to get away with.

No trauma found though so I do wonder how she was taken from this earth.

Yes, the manner and circumstances in which Madison’s remains were concealed bothers me too. It makes me think that she passed away days or weeks before her remains were deposited in the field, possibly in transit.

I wish we could get a better sketch. I previously worked as a social worker with special needs kids with medical issues. A feeding tube and even micrognathia wouldn't stand out in my memory, but the one-sided facial hypoplasia would. That's not something you see often. This kid was involved with a medical supply company to be getting the feeding supplies and probably has home nursing too.

Is there DNA available? In theory, they could run some genetic testing to find out what mutations and thus genetic condition she has. I don't know if it would be cost prohibitive to do that and also if she hadn't had genetics run while she was alive, then the info isn't useful.

I really think the key here is that she must have been seen by providers and her features are unique enough that someone will remember. They just probably aren't aware. I am still shocked at how many people don't know about Libby and Abigail. I was talking to a police officer and he had no idea ( and actually I called the police because a creepy guy was taking pictures at a playground I was at with my kids. He had no kids. It's because of L&A that I decided to not be "polite" and call).

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I wish we could get a better sketch. I previously worked as a social worker with special needs kids with medical issues. A feeding tube and even micrognathia wouldn't stand out in my memory, but the one-sided facial hypoplasia would. That's not something you see often. This kid was involved with a medical supply company to be getting the feeding supplies and probably has home nursing too.

Is there DNA available? In theory, they could run some genetic testing to find out what mutations and thus genetic condition she has. I don't know if it would be cost prohibitive to do that and also if she hadn't had genetics run while she was alive, then the info isn't useful.

I really think the key here is that she must have been seen by providers and her features are unique enough that someone will remember. They just probably aren't aware. I am still shocked at how many people don't know about Libby and Abigail. I was talking to a police officer and he had no idea ( and actually I called the police because a creepy guy was taking pictures at a playground I was at with my kids. He had no kids. It's because of L&A that I decided to not be "polite" and call).

Yes DNA was submitted and according to NamUs, these tests are complete.

i had suspected that she could have been an enlisted member's child that "disappeared" when they were relocated to another base. if they arrived at another base and care was not sought for this child, would it register and be looked into?

Yes a civilian could get that shirt from any military surplus store. However, looking at the link from AZ to TX, it very well could have been an Army soldier's top. Fort Huachuca is located in Sierra Vista, AZ. White Sands is a base in New Mexico, and then we have Fort Bliss in El Paso. It does seem very hinky, but could be a coincidence. Also, someone mentioned the VA before; however if this was an active duty military family, they would be on Tricare and the child would have been enrolled in the Exceptional Family Member Program due to her medical conditions.

MOO, The shirt could have been planted to point towards a link to a service member to throw investigators off. If she were a service members dependent and she was getting healthcare from the military, there would have been an immediate search for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yes DNA was submitted and according to NamUs, these tests are complete.
Thanks. Of course, I'm guessing that they've just looked at the DNA to identify who it is. It is a while different think to look for genetic mutations, but I'm guessing maybe the could.

I am searching Spanish-language missing persons sites. No luck so far and honestly, given the circumstances, there would need to be a concerned relative, such as Connie, who filed a missing report. Found a site on my lunch break that wasn't on the list I wish I had bookmarked. It was one you could search by state. I am focusing on Sonora, Chihuahua,and Baja Cali. That's all I got.

There are a few ‘rule outs’ on ‘Madison’s’ NamUs Case Information page:

attachment.php

Source: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15905

I wonder if Amaya is Connie’s granddaughter:

http://www.kvoa.com/story/36380170/...a-child-found-in-texas-resemble-granddaughter

Going back to this, but I always thoughts that NamUs rule outs where of missing children within the NamUs database but Amaya (I haven't checked the others) are not. So are these just children that have been looked into and are not Madison? Maybe living children? As opposed to children that are listed missing.

Going back to this, but I always thoughts that NamUs rule outs where of missing children within the NamUs database but Amaya (I haven't checked the others) are not. So are these just children that have been looked into and are not Madison? Maybe living children? As opposed to children that are listed missing.
The way I understand it these are children who have been compared to the UID by a case manager and the investigative team that people such as family or you and I submit as potential candidates for the UID.

If you look up Amaya's profile on Namus she is not there, which means she has been found. I think? (my memory is so bad these days) I tried to find Namus pages for all of the rule-outs but did not find any, which I interpret as 'found'.

If there are any you would like to submit, let me know. Kimberly Lopez is my first choice of the profiles I have seen but I am still looking.

The way I understand it these are children who have been compared to the UID by a case manager and the investigative team that people such as family or you and I submit as potential candidates for the UID.

If you look up Amaya's profile on Namus she is not there, which means she has been found. I think? (my memory is so bad these days) I tried to find Namus pages for all of the rule-outs but did not find any, which I interpret as 'found'.

If there are any you would like to submit, let me know. Kimberly Lopez is my first choice of the profiles I have seen but I am still looking.

Thanks watergirl. I am currently in the process of getting in contact with Madison County SO too so if anyone has anything they would like me to ask them, please let me know.

Thanks watergirl. I am currently in the process of getting in contact with Madison County SO too so if anyone has anything they would like me to ask them, please let me know.
Is there a photo of the camo shirt and/or tag?

I put this together just now. See where I can distribute it. Please feel free to share it too.

(I still have the template if you guys notice anything wrong with it. ;))

attachment.php

Attachments

• Madison Flyer.jpg
    Madison Flyer.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 115
That looks great, AnaPisces. A couple of photos and the basic info. Good work!

I have left a message with the Sheriff on this one with a few questions. I will let you know if/when I hear back.

I am searching Spanish-language missing persons sites. No luck so far and honestly, given the circumstances, there would need to be a concerned relative, such as Connie, who filed a missing report. Found a site on my lunch break that wasn't on the list I wish I had bookmarked. It was one you could search by state. I am focusing on Sonora, Chihuahua,and Baja Cali. That's all I got.

Thank you watergirl. Is this the site you’re thinking of?

http://www.doenetwork.org/mp-geo-mexico

‘ARIZONA

GIRL FOUND DEAD IN SUITCASE IN TEXAS MAY BE FROM SE ARIZONA, NEW DATA REVEALS

The skeletal remains of a little girl were found in a suitcase off a highway in Texas a year ago. New information reveals she may have been from Arizona.

Author: 12 News, KPNX
Published: 10:29 PM PST September 14, 2017

attachment.php

The highlighted region shows where the girl may have been from, based on a pollen analysis. (Photo: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children)’

Source: http://www.11alive.com/mobile/artic...be-from-se-arizona-new-data-reveals/475076346

There are quite a few First Nations Reservations in the red-circled ‘hotspot’ in that area:

attachment.php

I found a couple of FB pages that may be helpful contacts to share Madison’s details:

Lost and Missing in Indian Country

Missing of Arizona

Just wanted to say what great work everyone is doing to give ‘Madison’ back her rightful name. Thank you x

Just wanted to say what great work everyone is doing to give ‘Madison’ back her rightful name. Thank you x

I'm speechless! Y'all are doing a magnificent job! I am learning a lot. Thank you to everyone!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back