TX TX - Madisonville, UnkFem 2-6, UP15905, feeding tube, in suitcase, clothes, blankets, Sep'16

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by matou, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1266404/1

Amarlyliz Zaragoza Montano
    Missing SinceDec 28, 2015
    Missing FromGlendale, AZ
    DOBNov 16, 2013
    Age Now3
    SexFemale
    Race Hispanic
    Hair Color Brown
    Eye Color Brown
    Heigh t2'6"
    Weight 30 lbs

Naileene Zaragoza Montano
    Missing Since Dec 28, 2015
    Missing From Glendale, AZ
    DOB Apr 22, 2012
    Age Now 5
    Sex Female
    Race Hispanic
    Hair Color Brown
    Eye Color Brown
    Height 3'0"
    Weight 50 lbs

No mention of health issues or congenital abnormalities.

AZ - National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=AZ

2. Goecke

Goecke Well-Known Member

Wow! Hopefully this will go somewhere. Even if the little girl isn't Connie Lopez's granddaughter, I hope she finds closure.
    I wonder if her granddaughter had the health issues described in the JD?

3. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Thank you for posting this. I want so badly for this little one to be identified but I also hope that no one ever has to realise this is how a child they loved ended up.

I've been off sleuths for a few days but I haven't been able to get her off my mind. All of the UID's I read about and some just get you more than others don't they?

4. skydelta3574

skydelta3574 Well-Known Member

WHY would NCMEC brush her off??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

She has no legal relationship as the child was adopted -- she can't report the child missing, someone with a legal relationship to the child would need to do that.

6. latenighter

latenighter New Member

7. meanmaryjean

meanmaryjean Verified RN (Pediatrics Specialty)

8. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

9. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Just posting all photos I have of Madison's sketches and crime scene photos:

Sketch #1
    [​IMG]

Sketch #2
    [​IMG]

Madison's dress:
    [​IMG]

Suitcase she was found in:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

NancyDrewISOclues likes this.
  10. JerricaBenton

JerricaBenton Well-Known Member

This little girl needs her identity, she was someone.

11. matou

matou #los2188

I'm happy to see some progress in this case now. I noticed a post on my facebook earlier this summer r.e. the composite and a grandmother mentioning how this girl resembles her grandchild. Thank you for all the updates, everyone.

12. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

What is your name, beautiful girl?

:bump:

13. MelmothTheLost

MelmothTheLost Well-Known Member

I wonder if there's any significance to the composite's eyes sloping downwards towards the outer edge or whether it was just inadvertent by the artist. I have vague memories of reading that this is a feature of some congenital conditions and syndromes. Given the massively undershot lower jaw, I'm inclined to think the feature is real and it's all part of problems present from birth.

14. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

I'd say that eyes sloping is certainly significant. I'm remotely familiar with Micrognathia, although I am by no means an expert. I'm not sure that the eyes being sloped as they appear would be related to the Micrognathia but definitely other syndromes such as Treacher Collins can have the sloped eyes.

SunnyTurtle likes this.
  15. MelmothTheLost

Ah, I've remembered what it reminded me of. The downward sloping eyes and overshot lower jaw were features of the Hapsburg family, especially pronounced in the later members of the Spanish branch of the family in the 17th century. This is Phillip IV:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_IV_of_Spain#/media/File:Philip_IV_of_Spain.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_IV_of_Spain#/media/File:Philip_IV_of_Spain_-_Velázquez_1644.jpg

His son, Carlos II, was so disabled by inbreeding that he was unable to further the line, which died with him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_II_of_Spain

It does seem likely that this child had significant learning difficulties as well as her physical problems.

Iona likes this.
  16. MelmothTheLost

Iona likes this.
  17. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Yes Treacher Collins was the first that came to mind when I saw her composite. I'm sure she could have a number of things.

I wonder if the granddaughter of that lady that came forward had anything like this. I don't think she really specified other than she did have a feeding tube.

18. Goecke

Goecke Well-Known Member

So the grandmother confirmed that her granddaughter had a feeding tube? Wow. I have a really good feeling about this lead.

Also, NamUs mentions the skull being flattened on one side only, which is why I immediately thought Craniostynosis. A mild case of Treacher-Collins is definitely a possibility as well- Her eyes definitely suggest it! I wonder if her cheekbones were underdeveloped?

Bit of hope likes this.
  19. LucyOso

LucyOso Verified Registered Nurse

BBM. It could be a foster or medically fragile adoption. In this situation, even if birth parents, this seems like someone is still collecting benefits on this little one. It just seems they dumped her where she could be found. Like maybe hoping someone would bury her/have a funeral. If it was homicide, I would think they would bury her. My guess is they drove quiet distance to do so. Even if death was accidental, someone made a choice not to report it. And usually money is a motivator. Sadly. And no-one will know she is gone, because they most likely moved states. Or areas.

20. DakotaMayi

DakotaMayi Former Member

Sorry Goecke, I may have that wrong. Since hearing about "Madison" I've read up as much as I can and looked into it a lot so I may be confusing some facts with stuff I've seen on SM.
    KVOA says they have seen pictures of Connie Lopez's granddaughter and there is a resemblance. I would imagine that to have the resemblance she must have this same "look".

Craniosynostosis is a good shout.