Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pictures of Maleah,they all seem to be pre-surgery. Has anyone seen any that are post-surgery? That type of surgery would alter what she looks like - even after they replaced/repaired the flap. Does she even have enough hair for that cute pink bow he describes?
Yes I have and she has enough hair. Take a look at the Cheryl Mercedes thread.

IMO: since Maleah was in a medically fragile state, she would have been vaccinated against the flu. If indeed she had the flu, I imagine that she would have been seen by her pediatrician or urgent care.
After my stroke which didn't require anything as drastic as she needed, they gave me every vaccination they could think of. I also agree that she would have needed to see a doctor if she was sick.

KPRC Cathy Hernandez on Twitter
SEARCH CONTINUES: @TexasEquuSearch is preparing for another day of searching in SW Houston for #MaleahDavis. Her stepfather claims 3 men kidnapped the 4-year-old last Friday. @KPRC2 #kprc2
D6ILA38WAAAoMSn.jpg
D6ILA39XoAA6IQ_.jpg

8:12 AM - 9 May 2019 from Alief, Houston

Wouldn’t she have needed vaccinations for daycare?
A flu shot is not a required vaccination for daycare or school. It is completely optional. Even if she DID have a flu shot, which I doubt she did considering the parents here, she would not be immune from the flu, it only decreases your chances of getting it. For example I had my flu shot last year and I STILL got the flu, I'm not the only one. All of that is irrelevant though IMO because everything about the week leading up to her "kidnapping" seems like a bunch of bull. JMO

i think lafayette refers to louisiana, in this situation. it's about a 2.-2.5 hour drive from houston! and not too far from lake charles, where grandma promised to take maleah if she were found (lake charles is just over the border of texas)! this could actually be GOOD news! maybe they really are trying to hide this little girl with family close by in louisiana, and she's not dead!!! (grandma also admitted they had a lot of family in louisiana in her news interview!) i am hopeful after reading this report. i am aware it's a long shot, but what a twist if the sighting is legit.

could this whole charade be about taking her over state lines or something while there is an investigation? very interesting @ this sighting. i hope we hear more about this today.
I’m from this area but don’t recognize the shopping center.

Search for missing Houston girl resumes after being put on hold for weather
[...]

Texas EquuSearch said it is in a race against the weather, which is expected to bring heavy rounds of rain between now and Saturday. The search will resume at South Kirkwood near Bissonnet in southwest Houston.

The priority is finding the car belonging to Maleah's stepfather, Darion Vence, after police found his story to be inconsistent.

[...]

A flu shot is not a required vaccination for daycare or school. It is completely optional. Even if she DID have a flu shot, which I doubt she did considering the parents here, she would not be immune from the flu, it only decreases your chances of getting it. For example I had my flu shot last year and I STILL got the flu, I'm not the only one. All of that is irrelevant though IMO because everything about the week leading up to her "kidnapping" seems like a bunch of bull. JMO
In NJ it’s required to the point where if health officials go to the school and ask for the copies of everyone’s vaccinations and your child does not have it, you must pick them up immediately and are unable to return until you get them the shot. Regardless, the strains mutate and depending on when she got the vaccine it may have mutated and she can still get the flu. However as a parent I would have had my imchild in the hospital in her condition JMO.

Agreed. Seems like he wasn't even involved much in Maleah's life, let alone responsible for abuse. I wonder if her brain surgery is was brought him back into the picture. One of those "ah ha" moments in life.

He was at the hospital with her several times. There is a sweet video of him facetiming both Maleah and her oldest brother so the boy could choose some shoes. He was like, in a store showing the boy some shoes so he could choose. He seems present in the kids lives, I don't know if he was super present prior to her accident though.

Looking at the pictures of Maleah,they all seem to be pre-surgery. Has anyone seen any that are post-surgery? That type of surgery would alter what she looks like - even after they replaced/repaired the flap. Does she even have enough hair for that cute pink bow he describes?

I can't share any pictures because they were all posted on social media and not on MSM. I saw pictures of Maleah right after the surgeries and she looked very swollen, could barely open her eyes. Both parents posted pictures of her more recently and she looked fine, couldn't really see any hair missing or anything.

Nick Valencia on Twitter
BREAKING- Mother of #MaleahDavis tells me that she has not spoken to the girls step-father in days. Despite efforts to get in touch he has not returned calls. “I need answers. And I can’t find him. I’ve called his family and he won’t call me back,” she said through tears. #CNN
9:07 AM - 9 May 2019 from Atlanta, GA

VIDEO OF ATVS: Denise Middleton on Twitter
Texas EquuSearch resuming the search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis in the Southwest Houston area today. Call police or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-tips if you know anything.
8:59 AM - 9 May 2019

Katherine Marchand on Twitter
URGENT SEARCH: With MORE rain on the way, Texas Equusearch only has a small window of time today to search for 4-year-old Maleah Davis. They’re not giving up! #FINDMALEAH #MaleahDavis
9:08 AM - 9 May 2019

Craig Davis, Maleah's father, said Tuesday that he's 'not putting the blame on anybody'.

'I just need the questions that aren't answered to be answered. There are so many unanswered questions. It's not for the public to answer them for me.

'It's not for the police to answer them for me. It's not for the news to answer them for me. It's for Darion to answer for me,' Davis told ABC 13.

Maleah Davis' biological father says her stepdad owes him answers | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member