Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Well, this answered my question LietKynes. Sounds like they didn't have any stable or consistent parenting skills.

2. sabepa

sabepa Well-Known Member

I get that it’s policy, but IMO, it’s bad policy. How many children have to die before we realize that reunification is not always the right answer?

Exactly!!!!

3. Snoopgal

Snoopgal Well-Known Member

Deleted

4. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

It may be that there's a reason he looks older than he is. Possible that he got clean, and backslid? Just a guess. I've seen folks age 10 years in less than one. He has tendency change up the spelling of his name too. Sketchy.

5. Tbone144

Tbone144 Well-Known Member

I figured he picked Humble because it was far from the crime scene. He’s using the “go look over there, not in my backyard” approach. I think something happened previously, maybe Wed or Thurs. Just thinking of the popular show 48 hours, he figured if he reported the crime 48 hours after it happened the trail would be cold and the detectives would have a harder time. Not saying it’s accurate but he doesn’t come across as a particularly bright bulb given the crazy story.

IMOO

Amonet, Subiechik21, TeaTime and 22 others like this.
  6. nancy57

nancy57 Member

Bio father was accused of having a “history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect” along with BB. See video above.

7. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

oh yeah- those 3 guys chose to drive around with 2 under 5 and an adult ..............smh

8. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Let's hope either LE reads this or they notice the initial disparity in line with his other mis-statements.

9. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Gannon is my hero!

I have no words.

Actually I have lots but I'd be banned if I typed them.

We all know this isn't going to end well. The whole thing smells. All of it. MOO

10. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Hopefully they will find the implement at his home. Shovel? Tamper? Iron skillet? I think he's possibly fallen off the wagon, was geekin' out maybe, and hurt her and he then had to do something. She's old enough to tell someone, or it was visible. His son would be taken too.

As nuts as it is, he's put a lot of thought into this story. I think she may have been gone prior to that night, but that night was the night he had to have the story, and act it out. A possibly unwitting accomplice would almost have to be of some assistance. Maybe they'll come forward.

11. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Here we go again....ALL failed this sweet baby.
    Court documents said Maleah and her older brother were physically abused and neglected by Bowens and Davis. In another section of the court documents, a doctor couldn't confirm whether Maleah's injuries were caused by abuse and Bowens was in parenting classes.

"Brittany Bowens has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect," court documents said. "Craig Davis has engaged in a history or pattern of child abuse and child neglect."

Why CPS says Maleah Davis was pulled from her home last year

12. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I don't know the whole story here, but the police never really looked for Jaycee Dugard, because they didn't believe her stepfather's story that she had been kidnapped by people Kidnapping of Jaycee Dugard - Wikipedia

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  13. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    I've been a member for awhile...(lurk all the time)

Praying for sweet Meleah! My heart breaks in crimes against little ones.
    DV has some explaining to do. His story is ridiculous! If that was my child, he would have more then a bump on his head.
    They need to have him take a lie detector, unless he lawyered up.

MOO

14. SugarLandCatLady

SugarLandCatLady Well-Known Member

City of Sugar Land‏ @SugarLandtxgov
    We've over 7 inches of rain during the past four hours. All major roadways impassable. Seek high ground and avoid driving if possible. More rain is expected. Please report any incidents of house flooding in Sugar Land at http://www.sugarlandtx.gov/OnlineTownHall .

8:13 PM - 7 May 2019

Storm cell is sitting on southwest Houston and not moving. And more heavy rain on the way for the next two days for the Houston area. This is not good for the search. Terrible conditions!

teedie2, Amonet, Subiechik21 and 34 others like this.
  15. seekingtruth79

seekingtruth79 Well-Known Member

If this has been answered, I apologize. Does Maleah and her older brother have the same Bio dad? I thought I read that, not sure. If they do, then where was older brother? If they have same bio Dad, and he was with Bio Dad, then why not Maleah too? Especially if she was ill, and Mom had a funeral to go to.

16. Snoopgal

Snoopgal Well-Known Member

My only hope for tonight is that someone who knows where she is has even a shread of conscience left and will see all this rain and just let them go bring this baby in to a safe place. I can’t even say “Home” to a safe place.

17. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

Cry me a river Bio Dad. You and MD's mom were the reason she was scooped by CPS after her brain injury. Maybe you should be asking your daughter's mother to answer your questions. No way Bio Dad deserved custody of MD, and I'm pretty sure he never applied for custody. One poster said he couldn't even remember when she had her last surgery.

18. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

So much going on now...so even if BM is not involved "this time", she is complicit to the actions in this household that set the precedence as to how the parenting was done. I know we cannot sleuth her.....yet. But if she was not involved, why would she allow him to babysit when he already has shown he is capable of abuse? Why didnt bio dad keep Maleah while BM was out of town? Why are these people allowed to get chance after chance with CHILDREN? Why? Why? Why? So much failure, so many chances to ensure her safety along the way....so so very sorry Maleah. I'm done. MOO

19. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't see the video--see my post 158.

20. jenlag

jenlag Active Member

Bio dad is the one involved in the CPS/abuse case. Not the step dad. Or at least that is how I've understood it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.