Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleah Davis update: Stepdad's initial story didn't add up, Sugar Land police say
[...]

Vence arrived at Sugar Land Methodist Hospital Saturday night, appearing to have fresh wounds from an attack. He said he had been in and out of consciousness since the attack and didn't really know where he was until 6 p.m. Saturday. That's when he said he walked to the hospital for treatment.

On Tuesday, the Sugar Land police spokesman said Vence's story has changed since he first talked to investigators -- specifically the nature of how he got to the hospital.

He said Sugar Land police is assisting the Houston Police Department, who are leading the investigation.

On Tuesday, the Sugar Land police spokesman said Vence's story has changed since he first talked to investigators -- specifically the nature of how he got to the hospital.

[...]

I went back and looked at the blue truck in the photo and it is a crew cab.

I wonder if they took any x rays or a cat scan to see if there was any brain bleeds from the pump knot on his forehead. A knot of your forehead isn't going to make you pass out for hours and hours.

And calling off search because of weather... poor Caylee's search was called off too.

This is from the police department
Houston Police on Twitter

And this is from a mainstream media source
Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

Common sense tells us the stepfather Darion Vence is a person of interest.
His story is full of holes.

However, I ask you please do not go into his background and bring up innocent family members.

NO ONE ELSE HAS BEEN SUGGESTED AS A PERSON OF INTEREST. DO NOT START TRASHING OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. I know trashing is a harsh word but I don't have time to tell it to you nicely. You know exactly what I mean.

Do not post random twitter accounts and say they belong to Vence same with Facebook and other social media accounts. If this happens it is an automatic time out.

If you report a post that violates our rules please do not quote that post and engage in a conversation. It makes 10 times more work for the mods.

Thank you,
Tricia

Natalie Hee FOX 26 on Twitter
Spotted this missing person billboard about 4-year-old Maleah Davis on 59. Investigators are still searching for her whereabouts. If you know anything, call police
D5_sFihXkAESuRG.jpg

4:40 PM - 7 May 2019

The rain right now is awful. My friend runs a stable on 59/69 north a few miles from the airport search area and they have had to evacuate the horses. They are saying it’s supposed to do this for the week, the search is going to be suspended for a bit. Hopefully they get a break in the case, because it won’t be a break in the weather.

I want to bring this over to this thread, because I really don’t understand her actions
Why did she at first report only her daughter missing, then go back and add other two? It makes no sense!
Where is your source that this happened? Link? From nana at the presser/interview? I didn’t take her statement to mean that. MOO

I am local, and unfortunately, the weather is not looking good for the rest of the week. But, Houston weather reports are often very wrong, so maybe the weather will clear up.

I am concerned that there are large chunks of time unaccounted for in DV’s story and many bodies of water and bayous throughout Houston. But, I believe the movements of the mom’s car can be tracked extensively on camera, but it will take a lot of time and work for the investigators to find the footage. This city is covered in toll cameras and other cameras.

I am local, and unfortunately, the weather is not looking good for the rest of the week. But, Houston weather reports are often very wrong, so maybe the weather will clear up.

I am concerned that there are large chunks of time unaccounted for in DV’s story and many bodies of water and bayous throughout Houston. But, I believe the movements of the mom’s car can be tracked extensively on camera, but it will take a lot of time and work for the investigators to find the footage. This city is covered in toll cameras and other cameras.

So true. I’m still holding out hope for whomever gave him a ride to come forward and provide more information.

I want to bring this over to this thread, because I really don’t understand her actions.
Why did she at first report only her daughter missing, then go back and add other two? It makes no sense!
We don't know that BB only reported Maleah missing, do we? She filled out one form and then went back and filled out three other forms. If she had just reported Maleah missing, then it seems she'd only need to fill out two forms the second time. MOO

She'll be found (if she is) within a few mile radius of the home. That is why TES went back to the home to begin their search all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member