Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheykryit

cheykryit Well-Known Member

I think the term stepfather is used to explain the role/relationship he plays in the household in relation to the child(ren). So it's less about marriage and more about playing a parenting role in the family dynamic. The semantics don't seem to matter so much these days. Which in this case, sure maybe it's a little annoying but we all obviously know who they are referring to. But of course he is not legally a stepfather and would not legally be her parent.

Amonet, Traymar, misgrn and 11 others like this.
  2. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

hopefully a conviction too!

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

This is all so very strange. So he was not her stepfather. He was a bf/fiance. She found no problem with him not taking M to day care, b/c she suspected him of being gay? Confronts him prior to leaving and gives him back his ring. So, at that point, he's not even a fiance, or bf. Am I right in all of this or am I just very confused.

4. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

5. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

Hi Gitana - why do you think he (QX) is worried (as well as BB - whose interests QX is purportedly representing) that BB could be charged with homicide?

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  6. AliVada

AliVada Member

This is just so very sad, I hope they arrest DV and find her.

I hate that it's been raining, to imagine she may be out in this weather is just so upsetting. How very hard her life was in that home with a possibility of a negligent mom and a violent man.

Kathy in Dallas
    (Long time since I've been here, this case is just close to home and so very tragic)

7. Trish51

Trish51 Well-Known Member

Oh. She didn't lie to LE. She omitted. :rolleyes:.

Seriously though, she is guilty of not protecting her daughter. That was made clear today. More is sure to come out, unfortunately. I'm.

8. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Jason Miles on Twitter
    .. NEW pic: #MaleahDavis’s mom says this is stepdad Darion Vence carrying bleach and a garbage bag from their apartment before Maleah’s alleged kidnapping. HPD is not confirming evidence of a crime was found.. Despite mom’s claims. More in minutes on @KHOU #khou11 #htownrush
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    4:49 PM - 10 May 2019

Traymar, HayLouise, misgrn and 20 others like this.
  9. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM

Agreed. He was her fiance. He wasn't even that, when she left for the funeral. She gave his ring back.

10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Oh, ok, so she is leaving him because he is gay and not because he abused and harmed her daughter?

11. Knox

Knox Darkness Never Wins-Heather Elvis~

Quanell X - Wikipedia

12. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Is it me, or does it look like there may be blood stains on the top of the white stripe of his pants?

PNG image.png

Amonet, HayLouise, StarEyes and 21 others like this.
  13. Boodles

Boodles Well-Known Member

The interview I saw was not “tearful.” There was zero moisture coming out of her eyes. Dry crying. Hands covering face. Then “I can’t do this anymore.”

Yes, acting distraught for the camera is exhausting. Sorry, I’ve not followed closely, but her sorrow was not authentic.

14. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Negligent homicide? According to her spokesman she allowed Maleah to be whooped and possibly molested and stood by and let it happen.

15. GypsyMoon

GypsyMoon Well-Known Member

I posted my first thought without really thinking it through which is something I do try to avoid. She was the one to first publicize the pics existing is what I meant.

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

So he's not the lawyer. Didn't I read she has retained a lawyer? Why would he not advise her against having an "advocate" incriminate her publicly in a crime?

17. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?

18. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Look closely at his pants in the photo with the laundry hamper. White stripe. What do you see?
    upload_2019-5-10_17-1-25.png
    Jinx! ;)

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  19. Knox

Knox Darkness Never Wins-Heather Elvis~

It's all about damage control and how the public is going to perceive her after all the facts come out. They are trying to get ahead of the train wreck that's coming, MOO.

I'm still not clear on whether she has already told LE the details QX spoke about? Surely she has, that would be incredibly irresponsible of him if not.

misgrn, Subiechik21, Aston and 9 others like this.
  20. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

I just started following this case this morning, and sadly, I think I'm believing everything I'm hearing. I just can't figure out why they didn't share all this with LE and let THEM do their job. Ugh.

Subiechik21, AnnaGrace, abr and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.