Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

No, we haven’t been able to sleuth DV, he’s not a POI.

And what the he!! makes women think their “man” is even remotely interested in her kids? You don’t meet someone & immediately love their family. That is abnormal.

One thing I’m grateful for is CD was not falsely accused. It is too easy for a couple like DV/BB to blame an ex. If you recall, yesterday someone mentioned CD not in the picture & I suggested maybe he felt he needed to step away. Jmo

Never would a man discipline my kids, dogs or horses, I’d boot him off the ranch.

When did he work?

2. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

And I caught carp for saying I thought it was an act for the camera who was present!

Let's not forget the way she defended him when this first came out in the media. You're right, she was hedging her bets!

3. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I think he’s “sexually deviant”... he might get his kicks from doing what he’s “not supposed to” sexually... I don’t think he’s gay..
    But rather is into non-consent, violence, power, abuse, cheating, etc. I find it likely that he was abused and that’s what compels him to hurt others...
    I dated someone like that before and as a partner, you almost never even see the tip of the iceberg. I still to this day have no idea what the true orientation of my ex besides “gross”
    Don’t worry, I ran far far away :mad:
    ETA: there is NOTHING GROSS ABOUT BEING GAY/QUEER
    needed to add that before anything gets twisted lol

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  4. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I think it is design in the pants, personally.

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well at least she is talking now. She needed to distance herself from him, I suppose. I'm just surprised anyone would advise her to release details about the investigation before LE has even spoken to her.
    It's pretty clear now that she is guilty of neglect, and maybe child endangerment, but I guess whoever made the decision to make a statement decided admitting guilt for neglect is better than being suspected of murder.

Now they just need to find her boyfriend and see what he has to say. Or at least the evidence they need to arrest him. Imo

6. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Wow Pommy! The elves outdid themselves this time. Piepalooza.

kgreg2529, TRB, Subiechik21 and 13 others like this.
  7. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

Oh, what a surprise! A pervert that she left her daughter with. Cool! Very safe!

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

@gitana you need to save this list for the next case!
    We go thru this debate constantly, it seems. Therefore, I think you’ll need this again next week for the next “step daddy” mishap.
    Why can’t women decide between dating a loser or being a mom? Give one or the other up. The two together are not cohesive. Moo

Subiechik21, AnnaGrace, LadyL and 9 others like this.
  9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

10. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Yes I think so. I believe she was staying with/or communicating w/ him up until recently and now DV put her on ignore.

MOO

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  11. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Did you check the top of this page? “AMBER ALERT: 4-YEAR-OLD MALEAH DAVIS' STEPFATHER IS OFFICALLY A PERSON OF INTEREST” in the big black box above.

12. Trish51

Trish51 Well-Known Member

Good idea. Of course, the quality of the basket would be key. It would have to be similar, if not the same. My grandson is taller and heavier so it wouldn't work. Same age range though.

Edited for typos.

13. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think it looks like the basket he is carrying is rather heavy? You can see the strain on his hand. Of course we are only seeing a snapshot. The actual video is probably much more telling.

So when will we see an arrest, or two?

Amonet, misgrn, StarEyes and 15 others like this.
  14. PommyMommy

Oh man, I thought it couldn't possibly get any worse after reading that stuff and then today happened. :eek::mad::(

misgrn, Subiechik21, Anirtak and 18 others like this.
  15. floridagrrl

floridagrrl Be kind.

I agree. I defended her in the beginning, even yesterday, her grief looks real BUT too late lady. Why she is coming out with all this now? JIMINEY

(I’ve been watching the Caliyah McNabb murder trial on court Tv the past 2 days. The mother showed the same grief this mother has. While maybe not guilty of directly murdering her 15 day old baby girl, she has been charged with 2nd degree murder because she knowingly kept her in a home with drugs and violence that resulted in her death. A disgusting violent evil death at that)

JMO imo moo

16. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

They have to commit criminal negligence to be charged with criminally negligent homicide:

PENAL CODE

TITLE 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY

CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

1.07 provides that the omission is an offense or otherwise provides that he has a duty to perform the act.

Sec. 6.03. DEFINITIONS OF CULPABLE MENTAL STATES. (a) A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.

(b) A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to circumstances surrounding his conduct when he is aware of the nature of his conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to a result of his conduct when he is aware that his conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.

(c) A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

PENAL CODE

TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON

CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

Sec. 19.01. TYPES OF CRIMINAL HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.

(b) Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.

Sec. 19.05. CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

(b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

I think her conduct fits.

17. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

I'm still trying to catch up but, if her goal is to make herself look like she's innocent, she's doing a garbage job of it. In fact, she looks worse now than she did before this news broke. And if anyone advised her this was a good idea, that person is a blazing idiot on wheels. So... you know, moo.

SugarQueen, misgrn, StarEyes and 14 others like this.
  18. PommyMommy

Guilty, IMO.

19. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Why would she “return the ring?”

I’m pretty sure she bought it and he is not really affianced to her for a marriage

20. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Yes, but BB gave much needed info she hadn't told LE on camera to the public that she can't lie out of now. That's one good thing from that fiasco I can see.

Faebray, SugarQueen, misgrn and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.