Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't know that. I actually thought he was a little wacky. Whoops.
Is he generally respected and appreciated by LE? I would think they do not like him interfering. They did release a statement that nothing he said has been verified. Seems like more unnecessary work for them when they need to concentrate on finding this guy, and gathering evidence. Imo
I think he’s wacky too. He used to be on a morning news segment, so the media is definitely aware of him / his antics. Not sure if he still is because I could never really watch his segments, because he annoys the heck out of me.

I don’t think LE is always pleased with his antics.

I personally think he’s a media *advertiser censored* but for some reason, he seems to be effective in getting people to surrender to LE.

I remember the first time I heard of him was the Tynesha Stewart case, that I linked in my OP. In that case he was all over the news revealing information, just like in this instance, and I was shocked! It was later revealed that he was working with LE to gain information that could help them find her body and had their “blessings” prior to his media appearances. Just made me think it possible in this case too.

It’s getting a little overwhelming how many people think she’s JUST as guilty as he is...
there’s grey space here! To say she did just as bad as he is to lessen the horror he brought to this child HIMSELF.
DO NOT misunderstand me, she deserves serious time for her outright neglect, bordering on cruelty.
BUT he is the one that perpetrated the offense. Somehow the wives mothers etc often get blamed for what the men in their lives do, and that’s not fair, in fact, it’s disgusting.
She’s a terrible mother, who made terrible choices and she needs to pay,
But he needs to pay way way more.

No. Obviously he will likely be subject to more serious charges then she will. But the news just came out, revealing all her knowledge. So it is logical, and not an issue of blaming a woman, that we are discussing her at this point.

Sorry, but I disagree.

The mother claims that DV was an abusive molester, yet she left that little girl with him instead of making arrangements for someone trustworthy to take care of her whilst she was gone.

Mom of missing four-year-old Maleah Davis claims her father was 'abusive' | Daily Mail Online

IMO she is just as bad, and equally complicit. She was AWARE before she left that this man was a danger to this helpless 4 year old girl. The child suffered such severe brain trauma she had to have surgery and ongoing treatment but mother went on her merry way knowing this.

Unforgivable and disgusting.

A mother's first duty, above ALL else is to protect her children. She didn't. In fact she left this child in an abusive den with no protection at all. Its monstrous and there is absolutely no excuse because she was aware of his proclivities before Maleah disappeared.

moo
And if she received texts from him, why did she not call TX LE to immediately remove the children?
Anyone know where his phone supposedly went?
Did he have it? Or did she swipe it from him & travel with it, or did the Hispanic men get it? I have never heard.

Perhaps the 5 yr old is a witness.
This... likely this. Also, when a child is missing and there is suspicion of foul play by a parent, it is mandated that all children living in the home be removed from the home until the criminal investigation has concluded. Further, a new child abuse/neglect (CAN) investigation is opened for all remaining children in the home due to the disappearance of heir sibling, abuse and neglect must be ruled out as it pertains to the missing child as well as to the siblings.

I believe the Quanell X presser was a strategic move by LE. He has a track record for assisting LE in arrests/ confessions.

Officers grateful to Quanell X

Suspect surrenders with help of Quanell X
....Quanell X has facilitated the surrender of 23 fugitives...(that was the count in 2006)

I am not a Quanell X fan, by any stretch of the imagination. I just can’t imagine all of this information was “leaked” to the media & televised without LE blessing...though stranger things have happened.
I’m not caught up and could absolutely be wrong. But MOO is that that footage was about to come out anyway and likely a lot of other information as well with cellphone records, etc, and she was trying to get ahead of it and maybe bargain for a plea deal.

I feel like he most likely had his phone right up to the point he went to the hospital- I’m thinking he smashed it and tossed it. Hopefully he had it for long enough to trace anything like possible location close to where her body will be found

I didn't see anything Gitana wrote (that you bolded) that would be considered as "personal".
So Gitana is a lawyer and gave her/his legal opinions--are you a lawyer? If you are, I would like to hear why you think Gitana's opinion is premature. TIA

ETA word premature replaced immature.
Also when I replied I agree to another post about what Gitana said, I hadn’t read Gitana’s post and wasn’t agreeing with that part of the statement, but my bold text didn’t work for some reason.

If BB broke up with DV before she went to the funeral, why did she expect him to pick her up at the airport?

The break up is questionable, imo. Did she or did she only threaten to break up? If she broke up, wth did she leave a child he molested & abused with him, a child he has no interest in. She could have made other arrangements, delayed her flight or stayed home.
Idk if the apartment is hers/his or theirs. If hers, why would she allow him there if she broke up?
This is all very confusing.

Yup....I would have chosen long term parking at the airport...it would take months to find it, if ever. As well, put a different paper tag on it, for heaven sake....

I'm hoping no one paid a Hispanic person to drive the vehicle and park it there. Someone needing to pick up a few bucks, unsuspecting and innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong