Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

She said he is not answering her calls.
    Possibly her love for him is stronger than love for her children, who knows.

2. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Long time lurker here. FWIW, when I bought my car used a few years back (I am also in Louisiana) I had a 90 day tag.

3. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I think that denial is very real- especially when dealing with the death of your child... at the hands of the one you’ve trusted for so long.. I think that would be excruciating to process and come to terms with. Especially with media presence and everyone thinking you’re involved too.
    Emotions are stronger than facts, especially when you’re the one right in the middle of your own worst nightmare

4. birdsmomma

birdsmomma Well-Known Member

From this link...Car involved in missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis case has been found

"At the location on Thursday, store employees said they didn't see the Altima in the parking lot earlier in the week.

Avis Car Rental employee Amber Ryan said the business parks unused rental cars in the parking space where the car was found. She said the car wasn't in that parking spot when she worked on Tuesday. She said she didn't work on Wednesday.

"Every time a customer comes and says 'Hey I'm picking up a car' we always look out there," she said.

Fefe Taylor, an employee at Riverstone Dental, also said she didn't see any cars on that side of the parking lot when she arrived at work between 7:35 a.m. and 7:40 a.m. Thursday morning."

So the car just showed up yesterday!?? There have got to be cameras all over a strip mall parking lot. Who dropped off that car!???

5. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

According to court records, ‘someone’ is scheduled to appear in traffic court at 9 am this morning. It’s for speeding in a school zone and not wearing a seat belt. Does anyone know if they automatically issue an arrest warrant if the person doesn’t show?

HayLouise, sabepa, LadyL and 15 others like this.
  6. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

Yes, you could be right. With all the serious trauma that was going on, she must have been an emotional tinderbox, so who know what trigger could have set her off.

7. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

If we are to believe DV, two H-men approached him roadside & immediately they were able to see M, in the car? Then comment on her appearance......
    So I guess one bashed DV roadside with traffic passing, carry him to the truck, both returning to grab a child, ending with one or both driving off in the car, assuming the third H-male waited in the truck during the abduction, he then sped off with the 3 in the back of the truck.
    I can’t even imagine how a detective stifled his emotions as he listened to this.

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

In my state/county they would issue a bench warrant. However, LE would not go to great lengths to serve it. Moo

gitana1, AnnaGrace, lucylulu and 7 others like this.
  9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

True, and as we have seen over and over, the denial is so strong that some women will protect the man even after the evidence is right in front of them, because they love them so much.
    I don't think this will be the case with this mom, she has been active in trying to find her daughter since this guy showed up at the hospital, yet we have not heard a word from him. In fact no-one seems to know where he is. If he felt she would protect him then he wouldn't be hiding from her. He must know full well that she won't. Imo

10. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Exactly. Married to a LEO, he said usually they only carry it out if they pull over the person and it shows up when they run their info. MOO

ETA - fix typo.

LadyL, Ontario Mom, gitana1 and 16 others like this.
  11. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Watching her reaction during the live feed yesterday was heartbreaking. Thanks for putting it into the words I was struggling to find. With everyone saying ‘find the car, find Maleah’ she was holding onto that hope. IMO

She’s probably in a state of shock - her mind trying to protect itself from being overloaded. It’s a very real thing and hard for people observing from the outside to understand.

12. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

I feel like they might go the extra mile on this one.

sabepa, Willow Knight, LadyL and 17 others like this.
  13. Kadoober

Kadoober McSassmouth

WOW. This gets weirder and weirder.

Amonet, Traymar, HayLouise and 24 others like this.
  14. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

I love road trips, and once a former traveling stripper told me the SAFEST lots to park in for sleep are Walmart parking cuz there’s cameras everywhere and consistent flow of people.
    Here’s to hoping LE has a clear picture of who and when this car was left. I almost can’t even wait til they release this info!!!

Mo Thuairim, Amonet, Traymar and 26 others like this.
  15. missingm

missingm Well-Known Member

If true, then this new timeline for the car changes things. Probably someone was holding onto the car in a garage and decided it was too hot. Must be close by to leave it in such an area. You would figure they would want to dump it in some remote area otherwise.

16. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

That is interesting!

17. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Verified Lawyer

This is interesting to me. As someone posted in Cheryl Mercedes' thread that they tried to contact police about seeing the Nissan in the vicinity it was found and IIRC it was Tuesday evening they saw it. But the comment only stated the intersection of Hwy 6 & 1092 Road, Missouri City, not a specific building/parking lot.

ETA: Cheryl Mercedes KHOU

Last edited: May 10, 2019
    misgrn, Flurries, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.
  18. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

. IMO, There’s about a zero percent chance that they don’t have cameras watching a rental car lot. Just hope they got a clear pic of the person dropping it off.

Amonet, Willow Knight, LadyL and 21 others like this.
  19. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Not very well based the initial presser....

gitana1, MsBetsy and Amstorrs like this.
  20. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Maleah's father wants to question him. Badly. Her mother has tried to call him but he won't pick up the phone (he isn't taking LE's calls either) and he's staying with his brother who is not facilitating any type of communication either.

Initial reports mentioned P. (the 5-year-old) to be staying with his father, Craig Davis, who is also Maleah's father when she went missing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.