Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following this case from the beginning (and reading here for many years!), but this is my first post (ever!). My feeling is the mom is far more involved in the murder of this little girl and this idiotic stunt with QX is an attempt to get ahead of things, which will backfire spectacularly at some point. I believe she was worse than negligent as a mother.

Welcome to WS, @Logolept .

I agree with you, I'm also thinking quite a few things about certain people and circumstances, but sitting on my hands because of TOS. Just like many here I'm sure! I can't wait to see how this unfolds and hear the whole story.

Sweet smileyface Maleah... you deserved so much better. :(

IF DV wasn't on the run before you can bet he is now.

Or he’ll be found dead.
IMO, it seems like BB is helping DV.
We don’t know if LE already knew some of this info (I suspect so), but now he knows he will likely end up in prison known as a “gay child murderer”, so imo, he’s freaking out. WTH is he?

Oh. Hell no to ALL OF THIS.
Literally every bit about this is wacked.
All the way down to the hand over the face, gently bouncing whatever it is that is going on.

'Mom has a LOT of information she needs to share with law enforcement. Instead, we are doing this... whatever this is.'
Yes!!!
I don't believe the story this so called 'mother' is spilling to the news media now. WTH??
She knew and confronted DV about physical bruises and beatings and ALSO SEXUAL MOLESTATION allegation with him sneaking Maleah back to the apartment. What mother doesn't go immediately to LE and have this monster arrested for injuring her baby girl.

Noooo, she gets into a heated altercation with him before she leaves her children in his care unsupervised for days after threating to expose some 'gay d pics', refuses to talk to him then arrives home to find them missing, but just crashes at Mom's. GAHHHHHH

I said it from jump, this Mother had the hinky meter waving into the red zone. Nothing she has done or said makes any sense and this story they are pushing by MSM is APPALING! How she stands there looking down with a hand over her face. Maleah is the VICTIM here mom, remember that. You know, your beautiful, precious, innocent, loving daughter Maleah not YOU!

LYING LIAR IMO :mad:

FYI - Quarnell X is a local Houston activist, not a lawyer. He has helped police before to get people to open up who won't speak to police.

I posted upthread that QX seems like an idiot who is essentially helping BB hang herself here, but could this info about him mean he's actually crazy like a fox? What if LE was totally in on this and needed him to get BB to start talking finally?

I keep reading that police are looking for the stepfather and are trying to reach out to him. Does this mean that he is not accounted for? Is it possible that he has left the area?
Mr X or whatever his name is said in the video that they believe there needs to be a manhunt and they think DV is being protected by family and on the run. MOO

I've been following this case from the beginning (and reading here for many years!), but this is my first post (ever!). My feeling is the mom is far more involved in the murder of this little girl and this idiotic stunt with QX is an attempt to get ahead of things, which will backfire spectacularly at some point. I believe she was worse than negligent as a mother.

Welcome to Websleuths and thanks for posting!

Unfortunately, if the perpetrator is the mom's husband or boyfriend, the mom is *never* unaware. Never. She's just choosing to have a man rather than protect her child.

There are most certainly circumstances where a mom actually is unaware. I was. But as soon as my child disclosed what was happening, we were at the police station within hours (and he's been locked up since).

NOT the case here, IMO. At all. Back to sitting on my hands about BB and DV because I'm about to pop a vein from anger. I'm convinced we still don't know the whole truth about everyone's involvement. LE must be fuming too right now. What a crazy mess.

MOO

Quanell is getting mom to finally talk.

I don't think we should speak badly about him right now.

I think some media members assumed he's a lawyer because he was representing the mother. She was obviously too ashamed to own up to what she allowed to happen

BBM I do understand your point about at least now BB is talking about what she should have talked about all along. I just fail to see how it is helpful to have her do it in front of the press BEFORE doing so with LE who is actively looking for her missing child. It greatly confuses me this tact Quanell is taking. The only reason I can see for it is for him to gain face time by hauling mom out in front of the cameras on what is the HOTTEST story in the region right now. And I gotta say, that makes me feel a certain type of way.

Marcelino Benito on Twitter
BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS: Quanell X claims there’s video of Maleah’s stepdad carrying bleach & a trash bag. Maleah’s mom also now says she was upset about Darion’s recent alleged abuse against Maleah. @houstonpolice not confirming these new details #KHOU11 #HtownRush #MaleahDavis
2:41 PM - 10 May 2019

She's "upset"?!!! How is he even breathing? :eek::mad::confused:

I hear ya. I'm so p*ssed I'm shaking. Probably shouldn't even be posting right now. :mad::eek:

From the video (paraphrased): The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

Doesn't take Maleah to the hospital, doesn't tell police about any of this, and left Maleah with him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Ratchetiswaytoonice :mad:
My friend, there's always two sides to the story....I'm sure the other side will surface after this...we currently have no evidence....

The obvious problem with this ill thought-out press conference is this: the info shared in this presser should have been shared with LE before it was shared with the public.

IMO, the sole purpose of this presser with QX & BB was to try to present BB in a sympathetic light to the public. Get ready for more bombshells. Based on the majority of the comments on the FOX 26 Houston FB page, this presser was an epic fail at drumming up public sympathy for BB.

I agree 100% with everyone who has said that precious little Maleah should have never been left in the care of DV. I also agree 100% with everyone who is outraged that the deal-breaker for BB was DV sexting another man, when the immediate deal-breaker should have been the alleged physical and possible sexual abuse (as claimed by BB) of her baby girl.

I hear ya. I'm so p*ssed I'm shaking. Probably shouldn't even be posting right now. :mad::eek:

From the video (paraphrased): The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

Doesn't take Maleah to the hospital, doesn't tell police about any of this, and left Maleah with him?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Ratchetiswaytoonice :mad:

We had a similar case in my town. The 5yo girl was non verbal, always had extreme facial bruising. Her parents claimed she was a klutz. Fortunately the child never had an injury as severe as little M.
The father had a drug problem & was primary caregiver for the child. Finally the mystery was solved, a neighbor walked in on him forcing his daughter to perform oral sex on him. Yes! So, when she was at the hospital, sex abuse went unnoticed as there was no vaginal penetration. In retrospect, authorities believe this was going on for 3 years. Facial bruising was from his hands.
Sick sick sick.
And, I have wondered if M was experiencing something similar.
Also, did DV think this might be his last chance with M since they had not fulfilled parenting class requirements & had a pending court date, per msm.

Last edited:
Explosive new claims made in disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis
[...]

On behalf of Bowens, Quanell says Maleah's stepfather, Derion Vence, was caught on camera with bottles of Clorox and a garbage bag after Maleah disappeared.

Quanell says Bowens previously threatened to break up with Vence because she found explicit pictures he sent to another man.

Bowens was also reportedly upset about alleged recent abuse against Maleah but did not explain on Friday why she waited to express her concerns.

"We know for a fact that police did take forensic evidence out of the apartment that indicates a crime took place inside that apartment." Quanell said to reporters Friday.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member