Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

She knew everything, but Did Nothing.... Almost as bad as his story with the kidnapping. MOO

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    LadyL, Steph8angels, Lynetta and 19 others like this.
  2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

No, I don't think so. Although the article doesn't name TXEQ, I'm guessing it was their volunteers who searched Keegan's Bayou. MOO

3. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Well-Known Member

If DV had sent BB ‘disturbing’ texts while she was away, why didn’t she phone police to perform a welfare check and why hasn’t she told LE ANY of this?!
    I’m sorry but if you’ve just had a big argument you don’t leave your kids with this man, then add to the fact she’s supposedly received worrying message while on her trip, the first thing most mother’s would do is show the messages to investigators and tell them about these ‘photos’ and also the fight. She can’t have just forgot about these, she knew the situation while she was away and she hasn’t reported any of it.
    She lied. Now can we go back and see if there’s any footage from the same camera that captures Maleah leaving/entering the home alive for the final time?
    MOO

4. Blondiexoxo

Blondiexoxo Well-Known Member

IMO if there’s no footage of Maleah after DV left with that wash basket then chances are she was inside it. Where on earth is he? Who’s hiding him?

5. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

The head shaking though may also be cultural. I see it a lot (mostly as if saying "no") among people in some communities, at church, when someone is making a moving speech or saying somehing they want to show sincere agreement with, to express appreciation for music and also as an expression of propound grief or other emotion.

6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I think when it all comes out we are going to be even more appalled.

7. lucylulu

The last time MD was in daycare was on 4/26. After 4/26 she is unaccounted for. BB2 said she spoke/saw her on 4/29 (but its not clear)... which means she could of been missing anytime after 4/26. MOO

8. lucylulu

I can't even put into words...I finally took a look at the surveillance pic and I am mortified. I am not going to explain what I see, but its disturbing. It hurts me to say, but I believe sweet baby Maleah was in that Laundry basket. ..
    I think I'm going to be sick.

I wish everyone who is involved in Maleah's tragedy is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and lives a painful and excruciating life.

I'm so sorry Maleah. RIP little angel- you will not be forgotten and We will find you!

It will be very upsetting if the media posted a surveillance vid or pic that was manipulated or altered.
    MOO

9. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Good find....but I think its an assumption based on the story they've been given. The part that's bothering me is "one day before..,.". That's DV's story and I don't believe him.
    This definitely clears up the "black bag" reporting from yesterday. This indicates that its one and the same as the black garbage bag.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    lucylulu, Flurries, AnnaGrace and 7 others like this.
  10. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

All I wanted was for Maleah to be alive, now there is a part of me that hopes she's at peace, free of the monsters in her life. Every single human in her life failed her.

11. Henry2326

Yep..,there is the issue. The alleged abduction is from DV, of which I don't believe one word. I think it was earlier than Friday, but we may have to wait on LE to know for sure.

12. Henry2326

I don't think we know for sure. The media that PommyMommy found indicates Friday, but I think they are basing it on DV's wild tale.

13. floridagrrl

floridagrrl Be kind.

Agreed. This is bizarre to me and seems unprecedented? Have we ever seen something like this before with a parent with a missing child?

She certainly did not have to release this information at all to the public. Great for transparency and all but to me all it does (IMO) is make her look even more of a negligent mother that knowingly exposed her children to abuse. Just so stupid.

Do we know for a fact she did not already give this info to police in the beginning? I could not imagine the police did not go through her cell phone data etc?

cuffem, IHAVENOCLUE, lucylulu and 8 others like this.
  14. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

So my child has a life threatening health condition and I suspect she’s been molested but am certain she’s been beaten by my boyfriend. Then I find out he’s perving on his phone and have an enormous fight with him and accuse him of being closeted. I also tell him we’re not getting married.
    Then I pack up and fly across the country but leave my child with him. I talk to him about the cleaning he is doing at home. I never demand to speak with my sick kid or ask about her wellbeing or ask anyone else to check on her.
    I come home and hear that she is missing. I then wait a week to tell what I know.
    Sure. This sounds possible. :rolleyes: JMO
    I can’t even. DV needs to be brought in, locked up and made/convinced/coerced into talking. I want to hear a lot less about 3 Hispanic guys and a lot more about what really happened at that apartment and everyone’s knowledge and involvement minus the CYA. MOO

Amonet, Tealgrove, teedie2 and 47 others like this.
  15. Henry2326

And why I believe there is way more to the story. She is motivated by something that she is trying to get in front of. That's why I'm so curious as to the date of DVs laundry basket pic.

16. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

I absolutely agree she is trying to get ahead of something. She included things she knew or hoped would inflame/turn her community against him, not that he needs help there. Domestic violence, pedophile, physical child abuse, "down low" or other homosexual behaviour. They may be the truth, may not. Just find it totally strange especially how and when she presented this information.

17. Henry2326

It will continue to unravel...

18. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

The buck still stops with mom. Especially if you have info about your child being abused. Fear of your man is not a reason to fail to protect your children. Fearing your man is a reason to get him the hell away from your kids.

19. GypsyMoon

GypsyMoon Well-Known Member

I agree with all you say about abuse, however, if she was abused, then she would know that breaking it off with him would likely set him off, because statistically it takes many tries before leaving for good. So, if she was abused, why would she break it off with him while leaving her child in his care. That just doesn't make sense, unless she only cared for her own safety.

20. Joolz1975

Joolz1975 Well-Known Member

She makes me so angry.

Parenting it at its worst.

Makes Amber Robertson look like mother of the year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.