Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get address of where DVwas arrested?

I have heard of cases where evidence has been destroyed by burning in big barrel type trash bins. That is usually only allowed in certain areas, country, possibly trailer parks?

I’ve seen one of DV’s music videos that appears to be mobile home.

Surely leaving would have searched the location he was picked up, (his brothers) for evidence?
I believe posting his brother’s address would be against TOS

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought when they arrested you ( at least up here in the mertoplex) they take your personal effects and things? Several of the men in there were wearing watches. And in street clothes.

And for a public defender who knows jack about you to want to say what a good man he was for working the last six months at a warehouse and wa s a local resident most of his life....grrrr
I guess they turn in their personal belongings, get searched and are given their prison garb afterwards. What color do they wear in Texas? Do they have stripes?

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.
Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

I know you guys have already discussed this, but the thread has been moving so fast I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The preschool said the last time Maleah was at school was Friday, April 26th.
'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old

The above states she was last seen alive on video April 30th, when cameras captured vence bringing her BACK into the apartment that morning.

Was BB still there or had she left for her flight already? There is some text information out there, in which she herself says DV snuck Maleah back in the house while she was still home, but she didn't know that?

How would BB not know that? Don't they live in a small apartment? The only was he could hide M is if she didn't want her mom to know she was there. Otherwise she would call out to her, wouldn't she?

I don't get it. Did he gag her or drug her?

Good job @PommyMommy!

After reading your summary, DV should take a plea, his trial is already a "done deal".

WTH?! DV sent pics of his peanut to a guy? Well, DV is gonna have plenty of "down-low" if that is his wish. He is gonna "be looked over, and called, "Sweet Little Thing"."

Trial, DP, or LWOP if he pleads.

How would BB not know that? Don't they live in a small apartment? The only was he could hide M is if she didn't want her mom to know she was there. Otherwise she would call out to her, wouldn't she?

It was the morning she left for her trip, so we don't know yet if she was there or not. It says Maleah was seen on camera when they came back, so that could mean when he came back from the airport, but I'm not sure we even know if he drove her there. Imo

So MH last seen on Tuesday (neighbors camera), DV carrying out laundry basket Friday afternoon @ 1:40. I believe that DV was at work on Friday and was told to go home as he was vomiting...??
My questions are 1) did DV go to work tues, weds or thurs? 2) did DV take his son to day care all week? 3) surely all comings and goings would be on the neighbors security camera and let us know if anyone else was at apartment?
DV had approximately 34 hours to dump the body, that poor child could be almost anywhere, but my money is on semi local recovery.

I can't bring myself to fully explore this, but when I saw the apartments and how close all the neighbors are, I wondered how no one heard anything.

Vence appeared in court later that evening, standing before Judge Courtney St. Julian in a black sweatshirt while the information contained in that arrest warrant was read to him.

In the warrant, which KHOU 11 has not yet obtained, Houston police investigators outlined how Vence was seen on a neighbor's security camera the day before Maleah was reported missing carrying a blue laundry basket and a large trash bag out of their apartment. They said he was also seen carrying cleaning supplies, including bleach.

The day after she was reported missing, detectives went into the apartment and saw drops of blood on the carpet near the bathroom, detectives said in the warrant.

Biography
So MH last seen on Tuesday (neighbors camera), DV carrying out laundry basket Friday afternoon @ 1:40. I believe that DV was at work on Friday and was told to go home as he was vomiting...??
My questions are 1) did DV go to work tues, weds or thurs? 2) did DV take his son to day care all week? 3) surely all comings and goings would be on the neighbors security camera and let us know if anyone else was at apartment?
DV had approximately 34 hours to dump the body, that poor child could be almost anywhere, but my money is on semi local recovery.
Did he drive that Altima, though?

If one applies for benefits and states they live alone with kids, they are supposed to live alone with the kids. One also doesn't list a crime scene address as theirs when one " breaks up" with the lease holder, or for any other reason except to avoid the obvious. Most likely doesn't have to; due to not being on the lease either.

Last edited:

I wondered if he might have threatened her. If he had abused her in the past she was probably afraid of his temper.

DV coming home with Maleah, whether or not BB was there, what she knew, and what DV's intentions were that day are just so mind boggling. It doesn't make any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!