Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

BB and Craig have Maleah4 and an older son5. BB and DV have a younger son1 almost 2 so that's where the confusion is. Some people are saying he's 1 and some are saying 2. Between the three people they have three kids.

Edit
    They were not supposed to be living with her. She was supposed to have supervised visits and the kids were supposed to be staying with relatives.

2. Kitsey

Kitsey Well-Known Member

Thank you! And all 3 live in BB’s home with BB as primary caretaker?

sindydee likes this.
  3. Kitsey

Kitsey Well-Known Member

:mad::mad::mad:

4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Thanks, but OMG! I meant to edit that to read "explicit photos" and now it's too late... :eek::oops:

5. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

That's been disputed. All 3 children were removed last August by CPS. In February they were returned, but some sources are saying they were returned to BB's full-time physical custody (CPS retained legal custody), while other sources report the children were returned to live with relatives while BB had regained monthly or weekly visitation.
    Regardless of the official legal arrangements, BB definitely appears to have had the children full-time under her care recently.

Worth noting that DV may have at least one other child based on St. Louis court records; I'll see if I can dig up the link.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    TRB, LadyL, IHAVENOCLUE and 9 others like this.
  6. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

Would sure like to know what his actual connection to the listed address and/or the people living in it is, then.

kakadu, mickey2942, Jim_M and 2 others like this.
  7. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Choking doesn’t usually produce blood evidence though, does it?

8. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Steve Campion on Twitter
    This sweet baby deserved so much more in this world. She deserved a chance to fulfill her God-given potential. It’s hard to fall asleep knowing how her life’s story appears to have ended, friends. Heartbreaking update -> http://abc13.com/5288978 . #abc13 #MaleahDavis #BREAKING
    [​IMG]
    12:53 AM - 12 May 2019

Steve Campion on Twitter
    ONE MILLION DOLLAR BOND - Judge tells Derion Vence that Maleah’s story has captured the attention of those around the world. She fears he’s a flight risk & expects more serious charges to follow. #abc13 #MaleahDavis #BREAKING #hounews
    12:45 AM - 12 May 2019

LaLaw2000, TRB, Traymar and 21 others like this.
  9. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

10. sindydee

sindydee Well-Known Member

So the mother thought it was odd that the apartment was being cleaned with bleach. This is whilst she was away. I know these people don't appear to be sharpest tools in the box but the odds of her not putting 2 and 2 together that 1. her daughter is missing 2. the apartment was oddly cleaned up? She knew.

LaLaw2000, LadyL, mooliz and 6 others like this.
  11. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

They are popular at Targets and I found them at these three smaller locations;

Ace Hardware
    14455 Memorial Dr, Houston
    (281) 496-2113 - Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
    In stock
    Gateway Hardware & Rental
    6860 Telephone Rd., Houston
    (713) 643-0623 - Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
    Limited stock
    Uvalde Hardware
    1205 Uvalde Rd, Houston
    (713) 453-5473 - Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

12. Roxy1989

Roxy1989 Well-Known Member

Im a Lurker but in regards to the guy making hand signals, I actually took this as him asking to leave the room as he didnt want to hear what was being said, Quite a few of them looked uncomfortable during the details.

Edit: I dont think any of those are family etc either just others waiting their turn.

13. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

14. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

So helpful, thank you

15. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

Obviously heart strings get pulled in a case like this. But without a professional, competent defender, these criminals can (and still do) tie up the courts for years and in some cases get off because of bad defense. It creates an excuse. I hope each defendant in this case has the best defense possible so the case is tried properly the first time. Guilty is guilty.

This case is just mind blowing. I agree with all posters who think those scratches are from a trip into the brush/woods.

16. stormymama

stormymama Verified Coke 0 Addict

Re: the cuts on DV

When I went through a brief cutting stage as a teen, I would use a razor blade and make small, scratch-like cuts on myself just like the ones on his torso. They were always either straight up and down or very obviously indicating what ‘handed’ I am.

17. SA55

SA55 Member

Thank you Tippy Hard to get up with all the posts and scrolling back looking for some links - this forum is moving super fast.

18. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

The photo of his forehead is missing the swelling and dried blood that was evident in the previously posted photo of his "head injury". Wonder when this photo was taken and when the other one was taken. I'd like to see what was documented on his ED record if he was even seen in the ED. Do we even know if he was actually seen, treated, and released? Could he possibly have left prior to being evaluated?

19. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

We only know through the court records what address he used in Sugarland Texas for his address on his booking sheet. Coincidentally, it may be the same address in the post above this post of yours what you may have missed while you were typing this.

20. JanetElaine

JanetElaine Well-Known Member

(still catching up)

I looked into that and there was one delayed flight (by 1hr4min) landing that night from Charlotte, NC. It landed at 11:10pm. There is a flight on the same route before that one and it landed at 8:38pm.

Btw DV claimed he was near the airport around 9pm when he got 'kidnapped' which would be super early for the delayed flight but great timing for the one before it.

Hope LE checked who actually was on board which plane and not just looked at booking info.

MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.