Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

KPRC 2 Click2Houston
    Published on May 13, 2019
    PRC2 legal analyst Brian Wice took a moment to discuss some of the major developments in the case, including the charges filed against Maleah’s stepfather, his $1 million bond and other details.

2. Kadoober

Kadoober Do you want me to refresh your memory?

DV is going to get a lot of inappropriate whoopins in prison.
    I feel pretty OK about it.

3. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Bad attention is better than no attention at all?

4. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

That little girl, I can't stop crying for that poor sweet girl. I would've taken her and loved her and kept her safe. How can people do this??? I just cant even fathom it. I hope they find her soon. This is just so incredibly heartbreaking

5. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

6. HIM_Darling

HIM_Darling Active Member

Wait have I missed something? The mom is accusing the stepdad of being an abusive gay child molester?

7. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Verified Lawyer

Interesting he sees no possible criminal charges at this point.

8. Kadoober

Kadoober Do you want me to refresh your memory?

BB was back in the apartment Saturday night, correct?

If so - another WTF moment for me.

She comes home, her man isn't around, her kids are MIA, the house smells like bleach, and there is blood on the floor in the hallway and bathroom.

And she waits until the next day to contact LE?

I really, all new information aside, and in spite of my outrage that she knew Maleah was being abused and left her, I still read her histrionics at the Altima to be denial slipping away. I think a person can know someone is being mistreated/abused/etc., and still move through that denial when reality kicks in. Not so much anymore.

Just histrionics to try and look like a good scared momma. The only denial she needs to work through is related to her statement that 'we're not those kind of people'.

You ARE those kind of people, BB. And it cost your darling, innocent, fragile daughter her life.

9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

@Herat I agree she bought her own ring. I think she elevated herself to the status of rapper royalty, flashing her faux stone, dramatic public appearances, hiring an advocate, when I think all she needed to do was tell the truth from the beginning.
    I hope her fear is soon reality, her fear of prison.

On another note, how/why was the decision made for DV’s mom to care for the youngest child?

ETA: the photo of this dumb duo on Heavy.com shows her looking completely different. Maybe as she wishes to be?

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  10. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

I am REALLY CURIOUS... from what QX has repeated, allgedly from BB, if she told him any details that only the police know and have not told BB or anyone not working the case. I have a sneaking suspicion that she "knows" too much about the scene that only someone with direct knowledge could know.

- I'll leave at that.
    Moo

11. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Verified Lawyer

BBM

I've been mulling this part over too.

I found it ridiculous she didn't start calling police and hospitals THAT night. But to go home and have their be visible blood....I mean, maybe she didn't see it? But, really, I *truly* do not understand not being up all night looking for my kids.

12. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

AFAIK only an eye witness, no video/cam image.

13. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

By her own account, she is at least guilty of child endangerment, I would think. I think I read that the sentence for felony child endangerment could be 1-10 years, but that probably depends on a lot of things.
    Her advocate certainly has revealed a lot of incriminating information about her. The only reason I can think of that he would do this is because there is more to the story that is even worse, and he is trying to create a defense for her before any more details are released. Imo

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  14. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Another legal analyst was on HLN as well as retired LE.
    What I took from them is lab results are still pending, once completed, more charges possible.

15. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

'Justice for Maleah' | Mob shouts at missing girl's mother after courtroom hearing

Video:
    'Justice for Maleah' | Mob shouts at missing girl's mother after courtroom hearing

16. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

just got back from lunch, probably already posted by someone but was checking out DV's defense attorney (he filed an appearance this morning)

General counsel, Justice For Children, Houston, Texas — 2004 – 2011. Responsible for all aspects of litigation and legal representation for a national non-profit organization providing advocacy in cases of child abuse. Recruited, trained and assisted pro bono lawyers to represent children

Attorney Profile

curious how a guy with his background ends up defending DV?

17. astansell

astansell Well-Known Member

When you smack yourself in the head, it tends to be less severe so it heals quickly. LMAO!

18. Davia18

Davia18 Verified Human

Perhaps he knows how to deal with people such as DV and he could get a confession or at minimum the location of Maleah.

19. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Just catching up and reading backwards.

and a LOL to Texas has a few mesquite trees. Texas is covered in them. They're everywhere, even in kids parks. When you grow up around them you know that there can be thorns ( up to six inches at time) on the ground and everywhere else around the trees.

Wouldn't the hospital or LE taken photos of DV as evidence when they treated him for an attack by three men? So who took those photos someone posting online?

Our baby needs to come home. It's a shame no one can "help" DV give them a answer to where he dumped her at. He might be hoping she will be so badly decomposed that no one can see what he did to her.

20. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM
    Going in, he'd be carrying a body. Also, a lot of brambles and brush aren't as high as the face yet. It's very possible he did deliberately scratch and scruff himself up though.
    I'd not doubt anything at this point.

21. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Just now on FOX news:

Dogs detected the scent of human decomposition in trunk of the car.

I suppose we all expected this.

LaLaw2000, Niner, HayLouise and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.