Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I suffered abuse as a kid and all the more reason why I would protect my children at any cost. SMDH I’m on the “mom was involved” bus. IMO
Ditto. I wonder why Maleah didn't go to her father's with her full brother? Doesn't make any sense at all for a mother to leave town and leave her child with a man with whom she apparently had just broken off an engagement--especially given she's claiming through QX that she suspected him a molesting Maleah! imo.

I think they played a game with the helmet. She wore it at daycare or in front of people that could report them. Terrible to to say, but more likely true. Seen it way too many times. Much like the home visits and the house and kids are clean and full.

Idk in this case but I have known of kids/adults weaning from the helmet, needing to wear it fewer hours ea week.

New details in Maleah Davis investigation emerge as court documents made public
[...]

Probable cause documents reveal that on May 5, the same day an Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Maleah, detectives with the Houston Police Homicide Division searched Brittany Bowens' apartment with her permission. Bowens is Maleah's mother.

Police said in the documents that blood drops were found in the hallway and led to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, more blood was found on various surfaces, documents show.

Investigators sprayed a chemical that reacts to the presence of blood that may not be seen by the naked eye, records show. The chemical showed the presence of blood and that it reacts "when a person has attempted to clean up blood," according to the probable cause document.

Samples of the DNA found were positively matched with DNA on Maleah's toothbrush, documents show. Additionally, the DNA matched "a person who is the maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens."

[...]

The DNA matched Maleah's grandmother? Did I read that right? What does that mean?

Oh goodness! I ju

I noticed that too. I also felt that with her trailing behind like that, he definitely was not grooming her and, therefore, may not be sexually abusing her. Grooming can be a long process. On the other hand, he may have just had the alleged fight with BB and he was still ticked off at her.

I think she was lolligagging, maybe not pleased she didn’t get to go to daycare. He knew she was right behind him.
Glad she took her time since it was to be her last walk.

I think he was grooming her, based on things Q told us. Of course Idk how much is true but I suspect a good bit is factual. IMO, DV could not wait for alone time with MD.
Moo

Idk in this case but I have known of kids/adults weaning from the helmet, needing to wear it fewer hours ea week.

Yes, but for the TBI helmet patients I’ve treated, that process doesn’t start until about 3/4 of the way into healing. Hers was prescribed 12-24 months and she had the repair in February...if I recall correctly

They don't need a body for a murder conviction if there is an abundance of evidence. From what we have heard it sounds like they have plenty. Imo

There have been many cases who didn’t have a body and there was a flaw regardless of the evidence in tying everything.

Ditto. I wonder why Maleah didn't go to her father's with her full brother? Doesn't make any sense at all for a mother to leave town and leave her child with a man with whom she apparently had just broken off an engagement--especially given she's claiming through QX that she suspected him a molesting Maleah! imo.
Apparently Maleah's father came to the house to pick her up but was denied access by DV. He told him she had the flu. Imo

The DNA matched Maleah's grandmother? Did I read that right? What does that mean?

No. From the link "Additionally, the DNA matched "a person who is the maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens." means that BB is the mother of the DNA contributor.

ETA: BB is the mother of the person the DNA came from.

Please don't let this case go the way of Zhara Baker. Please. I can't do another case where we are mapping search areas while volunteers look for stray body parts. I don't have it in me.

I wish QX would just shut up already. Someone should clue him in it is possible to assist LE by providing info without having to get on TV and give up their case evidence or speculate about what they found and what it means. For crying out loud!
Zhara........sigh. Only one parent in jail!

True, but they have had much more success in recent years. I was just pointing out that they do not need a body to convict.

I’m aware. They prefer one though because it holds more evidence. They usually start bartering when they can’t find one to make charges stick instead of chancing someone walking free out of a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans