Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was BB on Saturday? She said she filed a missing Police Report but LE doesn't have one.

We know BB was at the apartment on Sat because maintenance let her in. DV was also seen at the apartment by a neighbor. I think they were together at the apartment on Saturday before DV went to the hospital.

I also think MD was showing physical signs of abuse which is why she wasn't at daycare. I think because MD was
showing physical signs of abuse something happened to her and they needed MD to disappear before the next
CPS home visit because it would jeopardize them losing the other remaining children. Moo

FIRST ON FOX: Quanell X gives details of Derion Vence confession

“What hurt me [is] he had no remorse. He had no feelings of regret ... and I can't stop crying. I had to stop myself from crying because he was so cold in this discussion with me. He cared more about what people think about him, than what he did with Maleah. There was no remorse.”

-----------------------
QX also reveals what BB told him about the head injury MD suffered last August. BB thinks that DV punched MD's head. Horrifying.

It wouldn't take much to have his son with him on the trip. A bottle or sippy cup and snacks, and kids especially little ones, fall asleep on trips. And having a toddler with you can be great cover if you're pulled over. Hi officer, just on my way to St. Louis to visit or for a family death is a great excuse.

I know some people are struggling to understand how DV could have driven a few hours with a body... because of the smell.

Closing arguments begin next week in the case of a father who killed his FIVE children and drove around with their bodies for at least a week.

So yeah. It happens.
Casey also drove around with Caylee, and that odor wasn't old pizza!

Where was BB on Saturday? She said she filed a missing Police Report but LE doesn't have one.

We know BB was at the apartment on Sat because maintenance let her in. DV was also seen at the apartment by a neighbor. I think they were together at the apartment on Saturday before DV went to the hospital.

I also think MD was showing physical signs of abuse which is why she wasn't at daycare. I think because MD was
showing physical signs of abuse something happened to her and they needed MD to disappear before the next
CPS home visit because it would jeopardize them losing the other remaining children. Moo
Who dropped DV at the hospital? Doesn't it make sense it was BB?

What happens next for Quanell X in the case of Maleah Davis
[...]

Today, a Houston attorney is applauding his most recent work, if true, gaining the confession of the only suspect in her case.

"People make confessions to people that they know, or they'll make confessions to jail folks that are their cell mates in jail, that happens often, but when somebody who is a quasi-celebrity like Quanell X is able to walk in to a jail, talk to an inmate who's facing capital murder charges and get him to all but confess to this girl's death and certainly where the body is, this never happens," said attorney Steve Shellist.

[...]

"They'll subpoena Quanell X if this case goes to trial and say, 'What did he tell you?' And he will be allowed to say, 'Here's everything he told me.'"

Their jail house conversation may have been unconventional, but Shellist says it was certainly by the law.

"While some people may take issue with what he did, certainly the lawyer, it was not illegal. He was the client, was free not to talk to him. Vence didn't have to talk to Quanell, but he chose to talk to him and he's going to have to live with the consequences of that."

[...]

Just before Maleah was located, BB's half sister did an interview with a ytube blogger and provided their complete text convos. BB went ballistic with sister too when asked about her last communication with Maleah. MOO

Last edited:
HOUSTON — “She’s home. She’s back home,” Quanell X said after a plane carrying human remains found during the search for Maleah Davis landed in Houston late Friday night.

KHOU 11 spoke to the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office early Saturday morning and their public information officer confirmed they have the remains and are in the identification process, but it's going to take some time.

'She's home. She's back home,' Quanell X tells media after watching plane carrying human remains land in Houston

Potential witness claims she saw Derion Vence's car in Arkansas when Maleah Davis went missing
A potential witness in Arkansas says she was Derion Vence’s silver sedan back down a ramp late at night May 3.

For a month, Houston police detectives wondered where Vence went and what he did between that Friday, May 3 and 11:20 the next night.

That’s where the gap is.

[...]

Authorities also said someone dropped him off at the hospital.

Who, why and what charges they’ll face are questions authorities will soon answer.

Who dropped DV at the hospital? Doesn't it make sense it was BB?
Idk, I'm thinking she probably was afraid to be seen with him in public during that time, but then again she does not appear to be that sharp if she couldn't even fill out reports correctly ,thought missing persons is closed on the weekends, and thought DV was circling the airport at night for hours in the rain. Moo

Potential witness claims she saw Derion Vence's car in Arkansas when Maleah Davis went missing
A potential witness in Arkansas says she was Derion Vence’s silver sedan back down a ramp late at night May 3.

For a month, Houston police detectives wondered where Vence went and what he did between that Friday, May 3 and 11:20 the next night.

That’s where the gap is.

[...]

Authorities also said someone dropped him off at the hospital.

Who, why and what charges they’ll face are questions authorities will soon answer.
But I thought he was seen on camera walking to his car on Sat and the neighbor saw him smoking on the patio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie