Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
“When she admitted that he was beating that baby with a belt when she was sick, I said, ‘Brittany, he whipped that baby when she was sick?’ She said, ‘Yes’,” Quanell tells Hatta.

This makes me sick to my stomach.

BB admitted this to QX - and she still stayed with DV before Maleah went missing and then defended DV after Maleah went missing. BB has no excuse.

I'm having a very difficult time collecting myself right now. I might need to take a moment because this is just too damn much to process right now.

Last edited:

BB admitted this to QX - and she still stayed with and defended DV.

I'm having a very difficult time collecting myself right now. I might need to take a moment because this is just too damn much to process right now.

I think we get a form of PTSD exposing ourselves to so much evil

Quanell X Reveals Shocking Details About Maleah Davis Case [AUDIO]

Radio Station 97.9 TheBox
Quanell X on the Morning Show

Thank you MM for posting this.

QX's statements are shocking. I didn't think I could be shocked again regarding this case.

QX: "Even after [DV] was charged with tampering with her daughter's body, [BB] still spoke of him in an affectionate term. And when I found out that she was communicating with his brother who was going to visit him in jail sending messages through the brother to give to him..."

What I didn't hear from BB today (or ever) really bothers me. She never showed appreciation for TM, LE, QX, search teams for bringing back her daughter home. I think she is heartless.

You're so right Pocket - we haven't heard a single word of thanks from BB to anyone for bringing Baby Girl back home.

(Run-on sentence warning) Another thing that occurred to me after I watched that BB interview with the reporter when BB was asked how she felt when she learned that Maleah's remains were found on the side of the highway in AR and BB said she felt "numb", after I had recovered from being totally pissed off at her for feeling "numb" - I'm now totally pissed off at her for not saying something to the effect of that she wants to wring DV's neck!

I'm tellin' ya - this chick is off the damn charts with her abnormal reaction (or non-reaction) to her baby daughter's murder.

Last edited:

BB admitted this to QX - and she still stayed with DV before Maleah went missing and then defended DV after Maleah went missing. BB has no excuse.

Like I previously stated I don't believe anything BB is or has said. BB is trying to save her own neck. As far as we no she may have whooped MD with a belt while she was sick.

Yes, he already alluded to DV hitting her with a belt in his interview last week as well as him possibly punching her in the head.

I don't know why he is still putting all this information out there with more and more detail. He is going to destroy any chance of a fair trial and ensuring that Maleah gets justice and that all those involved are convicted.
All this publicity is not helping LE with this case. This is the very reason LE usual keeps these details close to the vest, or so I thought.
I wish LE would tell Q, thank you for all you have done, but now you really need to stop doing interviews if you really want to ensure a conviction. Imo

Last edited:
I think I need to head off into a self imposed time out, too. This whole case has me enraged beyond reason.

My 12 month old grand daughter was giving me her signature "hug Nana's legs" today. All I could think was if anyone so much as messes with one strand of this child's hair, sweet Jesus it wont be pleasant.

I can identify. Between Maleah and Lizzy this past week, it is too much. Enraged oh yes. I don't know how guards keep their cool with these child killers. Or how a family sits in a courtroom with the killer of their child or grandchild and keeps their cool.

Does anyone have a wild impulse to wish that you could stomp on BB's sunglasses?
Yeah, I just watched her interview and I'm convinced this woman has some serious mental health issues.
It's all about her and her own perception of things which is definitely limited to a one-minded point of view. She has all the signs of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Imo

She has commented about how Maleah has touched so many in the community and the world, no doubt in her mind a reflection of herself as a mother.

Yet not once has she thanked LE and the searchers for helping to bring Maleah home, as well as the entire community who cared so much about her daughter. Imo

Last edited:
As I stated before about my nephew being murdered it was difficult for us to talk about him in past tense. We knew the scum that killed him and just the thought of him (even know) ran the entire family hot. I don't understand how BB is giving interviews. My mother gave one interview about my nephew speaking about the happy times. That was it. The DA asked us to stay out of the media. BB doesn't seem to be to be depressed or in denial. BB seems to be trying to convince herself that she was a good mom. If BB didn't do anything she sure isn't helping her case because she's not sincere.

BB says MD was nurturing.
'Mom, are you ok?'
'Is everything ok?'
'Can I do anyting for you and DV to make you happy and ok?'

Reality : Maleah lived in fear of being whacked in the head over and over. She just wanted to make both of them happy so she didn't get whooped or whacked. Poor little beautiful girl.

imo
IMO this very accurate statement and actually happened. It is getting harder for me to watch and read a lot of this. Being a parent and a Grandmother i would of been ca more outg to talk to DV or any member of his family. Then out searching houn ding anyone even close to DV .

Gee I don’t know.....how about...

I loved to fix her hair
I loved snuggling with her
Her favorite food was ——-
We used to make cookies together
She liked sprinkles on her ice cream

i wonder if she knew what Malea h liked? What foods? What she liked to do ? moo

Edited to add spelling mistakes from my kindle... Sorry if it's hard to read.

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been posted:
'I ain't no killer': Derion Vence denies killing Maleah Davis

"I ain't no killer, bro," Vence said. "Chauncy, I loved Maleah so much. I did for her more than her own parents. I never had a biological daughter. I would never do anything to hurt her. That's not me. Ask anyone who knows me, and they'll tell you I'm not that type of dude and I was good with the kids."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong