Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #10

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Is "moron" a medical diagnosis? ;)

Good, let's get this show on the road, clear these preliminary hurdles and get convictions for everyone involved in this horrible case. Everyone. No exceptions.

2. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Just think, if Maleah had been wearing her helmet as prescribed by the freakin Doctor, there might be a person/some people walking around with broken hands and having to answer questions about how they got them.

3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Passed a civil service test to get on at post office.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Those tests are designed to indicate deception. I don't think DV is clever enough to fool any mental health examiner.
    However I wouldn't be surprised if they find he has some mental health "challenges," including a low IQ.
    But it won't be enough to prove incompetence. He was capable enough to be involved in the music industry and by his own account, he took care of the kids and did most of the household chores.
    He may have anger issues or other problems but I doubt he has a disability to the point that he is not capable and can't be held responsible for his actions. Imo

5. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

You have definitely nailed it in your opinion on this woman.

6. MsBetsy

Good point. Although apparently all he did was hang around and smoke cigarettes, if he passed that test it shows he at least has the necessary skills.

7. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Exactly! I was trying to figure out how to say what you have, but you nailed it! I've seen this before in these type cases.

8. lonetraveler

I feel the other way, ie., maybe if he reveals more of what BB said to throw DV under the bus, DV will spill the beans about what really happened and reveal BB's involvement.

TeaTime, Willow Knight, TRB and 9 others like this.
  9. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Back in when we were all posting when Jodi Arais was on the stand we called her the lying liar who lies. Yesterday was the eleventh anniversary of Travis's murder.

10. MsBetsy

Yes, it's the perfect description of a narcissist.
    If you look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder, she seems to have displayed almost all of the traits just in her interviews and from what we have seen on her FB page.

People like this seek admiration and attention, are preoccupied with power and success, beauty or "ideal love." She found her perfect man, put him on a pedestal, and maybe hoped for recognition through his connection with the rap scene.

They also have a lack of empathy.

They rarely get diagnosed because they don't think anything is wrong with them.

They view the world based on their own perception of things and believe everyone else should see things that way too.

It's kind of ironic yet very fitting that she was wearing those rose colored glasses during her last interview, although I'm guessing she wore those and the pink sweatshirt because it was Maleah's favorite color. Imo

11. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity, I looked it up. YES! IMO

"Idiot, imbecile, and moron were, not so long ago, used in a psychological classification system, and each one was assigned to a fairly specific range of abilities.
    • Idiots.—Those so defective that the mental development never exceeds that or a normal child of about two years.
    • Imbeciles.—Those whose development is higher than that of an idiot, but whose intelligence does not exceed that of a normal child of about seven years.
    • Morons.—Those whose mental development is above that of an imbecile, but does not exceed that of a normal child of about twelve years.
    — Edmund Burke Huey, Backward and Feeble-Minded Children, 1912"

12. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Yes, someone from mainstream media contacted the funeral home and put it in print in the media.

13. lonetraveler

I've watched the videos of Q and BB early on and then yesterday watched the abc interview with BB. Has anyone else noticed that BB obviously studied Q and absorbed his method of answering questions from the press. In her interview yesterday she displayed his mannerisms and used the very same body language while answering the questions. The very long pauses following the question before answering. The non-committal look on her face. The slow, measured way of speaking. Showing an indifference and acting as if she isn't personally involved but merely just conveying information.

This was so obvious to me.

14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

The way I perceived the words he used was that he was responsible financially, that she did not work and he was responsible for all of the kids.

15. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

From my understanding, a road worker reported finding a suspicious bag earlier. No one followed up on the report though. They may have been cleaning up for the next road crew that followed. A road crew will pick up prior to the crew that does the mowing... I'll stop there.

16. JediChick

JediChick Well-Known Member

I know this is old, but I wanted to address this. With my kids, I'm always the one behind the camera...my husband just doesn't think to get his phone out and take pics of me with the kids...it just doesn't cross his mind. I would hate to be judged on the amount of pictures with me and my kids, because there aren't very many at all.

Obviously, there are other factors at play here, but I really wanted to add that. MOO

17. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

My husband works for USPS and when he took the test for employment there were quotas that put you more to be hired and that was a minority, a veteran or America Indian, in place of one making a hundred on test. Very frustrating to someone making a hundred on a test.

DJD, Only4Justice, TeaTime and 7 others like this.
  18. stormymama

stormymama Verified Coke 0 Addict

Oh I agree totally. MOO there are more parties involved. (And forgive my slang of “put off,” haha my brain wasn’t working and I couldn’t think of a good phrase for “not really bothered”)

19. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Right. Ottis Toole even had an IQ of around 75. And he was a nasty, evil man.

20. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

This is great :p:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.