Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she is from Arkansas...hmmmm

I should not say this but just so it is not from Hope, Arkansas and she has a mower or a friend with one because apparently she will risk arrest to contact DV and defend him and probably would to try to free him (I have not watched her yet, going by comments, if wrong feel free to correct me). I say it because it seems like all it is about is covering for other's arses or their own and nothing would surprise me any longer and that includes most of the "cast".

Somehow and some way I am going to honor this child on Sunday. Not sure how yet, I am not in Texas but I am going to even if in my small and unknown way.

All of these people have shown exactly what we thought. These "adults" were the center of attention and Maleah was an afterthought to be brought out when it was convenient.
There could be more to the interview, so I could eat crow for this statement.

The only time she mentioned Maleah was to say she never met her. She didn't say how sad the situation was. She didn't express any type of emotion to the fact that a four year old was killed and dumped on the side of the road (by the man she had a relationship with and continues to write). No shock and horror.

Just another person in the equation who only cares about themselves. Her main concern was to tell everyone DV is not gay and that BB threatened her once a year ago.

Because who cares about Maleah, you know? It's all the DV/BB/ <modsnip: derogatory name changes not allowed> show. They are the ones being unfairly portrayed and victimized, didn't you know?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never seen anywhere written or in an interview that she said that he used a fake name. We have surmised that, but can you give a link of where she said that? And more to the point, I have never seen that she has said that he did it with other female contacts.

Link?
She says it in the interview. But I think she said she had done it before.

I'm so far behind, I decided to go to the end of the threads and work backwards. What! The person he was having an affair with has spoken?
Yes! It's about 80 posts back (or so) Not one word about Maleah. (except that she never met her)
It's only about a minute long but it speaks a thousand words.

Video with DV's mistress...:oops: She says, "I told Derion, I said, 'You've got my number. Put it under a guy's number so Brittany doesn't know it's me.'"

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter
VIDEO: Quanell X says he believes Derion Vence snapped after Maleah’s mom broke up with him for cheating. Now we’re hearing more details from the alleged mistress on what happened before Maleah disappeared. Watch @FOX26Houston at 5 today. #onlyonfox #maleahdavis
4:29 PM - 7 Jun 2019

Bump for those coming in late

I'm missing the felony warrant part I guess..still streaming up thread as I have no idea what a felony warrant is for somebody right now. Perhaps somebody can bump the information
She has felony warrants in several states. She does not want to go to LE to give them information because she is afraid they will arrest her.
So in other words, she has committed felonies in different states. Apparently.

Last edited:
She's a piece of work. Has warrants for her arrest in other states and didn't visit DV in jail because they would arrest her. She fits in this circus perfectly.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26 on Twitter

So true, it is like she auditioned for the part and no way could she not be chosen; as you said, she fits right in, it is getting to the point it is not even hard to believe. I (maybe we all?) keep shaking our heads but...

RIP Baby Girl.

Can I join in and say me too?

I have deleted more rants and typed ready to go remarks this past week or two...

On behalf of Maleah and Lizzy.

Sure you can. I can believe it. I've had to put myself in serious time-out. I've kept up, but have been holding back.

I look forward to learning the results of LE investigation of this crime and hope we learn of new developments(charges) soon.

She has felony warrants in several states. So she does not want to go to LE to give them information because she is afraid they will arrest her.

And that, my dear MsBetsy, is exactly why I think this chick has come forward and has given this interview.

IMO, not because she cares about precious Maleah.

IMO, because she only cares about herself.

I won't be at all surprised if it comes out that she became aware ahead of time that investigators in Maleah's case have been looking for her - after all, didn't LE get warrants for DV's phone records - and it was reported in the media IIRC?

IMO, this chick is trying to head LE off at the pass and is trying to signal to LE that she'll give them something in exchange for something else.

I don't trust her at all. She may or may not have any useful information for the investigators. IMO, she comes across as a total manipulator - only concerned for herself.

Yes! It's about 80 posts back (or so) Not one word about Maleah. (except that she never met her)
It's only about a minute long but it speaks a thousand words.
"She said she wants to shed more light on the case" Pffffffft No she doesn't. If she wanted to shed more light on the case she would cooperate with LE not send vence letters tipping him off. Next time she writes him I hope she tells him what a lowlife scum everyone thinks he is,and he needs to tell the truth. If he cheats with you,he'll cheat on you. Hope she doesn't think she's special and he wouldn't do it to her too
MOO.

I don't see how the cause of death will be determined either.
The only thing I can think of is some kind of indication of broken bones or fractures, especially in her skull.
If she endured any type of head trauma they may be able to tell.
I hope they are able to find something.

I try to stay away from and not think about the graphic things in cases and not comment, too hard and I am no expert. I am looking for words that are not too graphic but if they have this child's head or can take what they need for detailed autopsy, they can determine a new injury or very recent injury I believe in some cases and a whole lot more. If it can then be shown he was basically the only adult around her during a certain time frame, along with the blood on the floor, etc....

I think the pics of her ambulatory and following him, etc. could all be put together with it, his disposal, etc.

I think sadly, you add in the oldest child's recollection of last seeing his sister, etc. and I believe and hope they could have a good case.

Add in his cell phone records, movements, video and all they probably have that we do not know about and I hope to God this child gets some justice.

It could be just blind hope by me though but I still hope they can do this. This child deserves some justice and dignity.

The FOX reporter has the interview on her FB page also. In this report Hecker says the mistress decided to be interviewed because she wants to "shed more light" on the case, whatever that means. She also says she is supportive of DV and believes he is innocent.

Mistress also said she was uneasy about being brought into the "scandal" (reporter's words) and has had a couple of threats from people on SM. She also showed the reporter texts from detectives threatening to arrest her. She wants to remain anonymous. While she sheds some light on the case. Um, okay.

Ivory Hecker FOX 26

Another victim. IMO not one person in this case has Maleah's interests in mind, only their 15 minutes of fame and making sure everyone knows how victimized they are by the public. IMO Tim Miller and the LEOs are the only people who care about Maleah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77