Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Interesting. You ask, "is this actually acceptable to certain types but gay is not?"
    I think the answer may be yes. He was obviously directly involved in the rap scene. Rap music is overwhelmingly dominated by themes of objectifying women, disrespecting women and using women for sex.
    If Maleah had been a male then I think DV would have been insulted and protested more.
    But since she was a female, in his mind it is not an insult. Imo

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Jim_M, kimpage, ilovechili and 2 others like this.
  2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Beautiful show of support for Maleah-- probably the most foot traffic ever seen at that exit and/or hwy corridor!

Also a reminder on how fickle the public can be, and their impact on cases in different parts of the country. Thinking about how 1,000 people complained before a planned balloon launch for missing 9 year old's birthday.

MOO

Jim_M, kimpage, haven71 and 3 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, that's why I put the word confession in parenthesis. We don't know how much DV told QX. But I think the word "accident" may be QX's word, and his own interpretation of what happened.
    So this leads me to believe that he admitted Maleah was in need of medical attention at the least, and maybe even that he knew she was dying, either as a result of prior injuries or a result of him hitting her, and he failed to take any action to get her help in fear of being held accountable for her death.

It depends on what exactly DV told QX, but I still think there may be evidence that he was aware that she needed medical assistance and failed to act. As a result of this he allowed Maleah to die, knowing this could be the result. Imo

Jim_M, kimpage, Simoea and 3 others like this.
  4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I also think MSM nurtured "Hope, AR" as the location (without the clarifier "near"), as Hope is famously known after Bill Clinton spent 8 years as President. Who's ever heard of Fulton? MOO

5. stormymama

stormymama Verified Coke 0 Addict

Part of me is hoping that the interview with the “alleged mistress” will be the one thing that finally makes BB mad enough to turn on DV, no more games, no more me-me-me. MOO

6. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Lucky LE!

Jim_M, kimpage, ?mysterian? and 4 others like this.
  7. Stunned

And us.

Jim_M, MsMarple, kath4557 and 2 others like this.
  8. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

The first search in Arkansas was in Hope area because that was the information they were given. I think it was only after the mowers reported seeing a black trash bag near the #18 exit that they moved to that area. jmo

Jim_M, Mo Thuairim, kimpage and 4 others like this.
  9. Stunned

I think it was sarcasm. That’s the way I took it. IMO

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    Jim_M likes this.
  10. Lillymac

In the interview with X and Tim Miller right before they left to get Maleah, X said DV admitted to hurting her and her resulting death. But he said it was an 'accident'.

11. Stunned

IMO, DV lied. A child does NOT end up on the side of the road in a black trash bag to be run over by a mower a month later after an accident!!! Typing that infuriates me all over again!

Jim_M, TRB, kath4557 and 11 others like this.
  12. Lillymac

That's interesting and knowing that he is a liar, a strong possibility....but why? And if not him, who. BB was gone, if we believe her. I admit the timeline is so full of deception and lies anything is possible. If he wasn't responsible why incriminate himself to the extent he has? Love to hear your thoughts.

Jim_M, kath4557, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  13. Stunned

I simply don’t think it was an accident. IMO she was those things punching bag.

Jim_M, TRB, Magnoliabeach and 8 others like this.
  14. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

If she died from natural cause why was they her blood and tissue in the apartment? Right now all they have on DV is tampering with a corpse. Second degree felony.

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 37.09 | FindLaw

15. Stunned

And why was her body in a trash bag to be run over by a mower!!!! That’s does not scream natural causes! IMO!

16. Lillymac

Oh Stunned, I totally agree! And I don't know how they hid it from the other children. The oldest boy would have known it for sure. I think what we know is just the tip of the iceberg.

17. Stunned

Going back to time out! I am so over these things!

Jim_M, HayLouise, kimpage and 2 others like this.
  18. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Oh I know. Hopefully they just want to be super sure so this doesn’t end up some CA type case of “time served and have fun with your life”.

19. haven71

haven71 Well-Known Member

You didn’t ask me but I’ll respond. :)

I think he dealt the final blow(s) at the very least. BB may not have touched Maleah (or even may not have seen her) during the fight before she left. I think BB had some really sick “love” for DV and it wasn’t exactly reciprocated. He had one foot out the door by having a mistress imo, and he’s such a horrible person he’d certainly flip on BB if he could. But he’s not said anything that we know of to implicate her.

That said, DV and BB totally and completely deserved each other. They are despicable human beings.

What they didn’t deserve was to have custody or even visitation with Maleah...or ANY child!

This could have and SHOULD have been prevented from the first time he “whooped” Maleah or showed interest in bathing her. BB should’ve kicked him out, immediately and permanently cut off ties with him. Then again, that’s what a normal, loving parent would do if they truly loved their child!!! I’m sure there were signs of his lack of humanity long before any of this happened. BB chose a horrific man and STAYED with him as his true colors revealed themselves...blackest black and vilest dark black, evil pitch black ETC!!!

girlhasnoname, Jim_M, TRB and 13 others like this.
  20. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

My thought is with felony warrants in more than one state she may have a profession or life she tends to travel in these days, Houston one day, Arkansas the next...? No knowledge, just wondering...
    I had similar thoughts and not just with the rap thing but hesitated in saying them and could not find the right words. Females as objects and useless and to be dominated is as close as I can say my thoughts without probably getting into trouble....

So yes, I agree and have some similar thoughts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.