Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if BB’s stepsister was able to make it for the memorial today.

Wasn’t she the one that paid for BB’s flight to BDL?
I dont know but I'm sure she would have liked to be there. I don't think she paid for her ticket, if I remember correctly she did not have enough to buy a ticket after Maleah went missing so she never got there. BB apparently discouraged her from going due to the flooding in the area.
She lives pretty far away so money may be an issue.
I thought she was her half sister, though, so maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person. Imo

Last edited:
The arrival of the mistress is right on schedule, IMO, and fits perfectly with the feel of this case. Obscure the search for truth with chaos, reroute the conversation, shift focus from the unanchored life, brutal death, casual dumping, and nightmare recovery of Maleah to the sordid, gossipy lives of the players in the case, and hope to get off lightly.

It almost feels strategic. Will it work?
It doesn't matter how much these clowns spin their drama, LE is dedicated to bringing any and all responsible for the death and disposal of Maleah to justice. I have no doubt this is happening even now as I type this reply.

The fact that these families and associates are doing such trash talking is a direct reflection of their character, or lack thereof.

This is about MALEAH, a helpless young child who suffered abuse and death at the hands of at least one person if not more. She was pure innocence personified forced to live among a group of family members mostly without a shred of morals or conscience IMO.

It looks more like an eye patch to me. That or just a pixelated rectangular blob.
But as I've said before, she looks unwell. Her color doesn't look right and her face looks swollen.
That could also be from the quality of the image, though.

Yes, there is something that just doesn't feel or look right. BB said something is wrong with Maleah on the day before this picture was taken, enough wrong that BB thought Maleah should see a doctor. For me it's the way Maleah is trailing along behind DV with her arms out. I've been watching other kids her age, and thinking of my grandbaby, I'm not seeing others that age use their arms for balance like this video appears to show.

Boy to only snatch inside my monitor and pull this baby girl out before she enters that apartment.

'I hate this': Maleah Davis' biological father shares emotional speech before march
Surrounded by family and friends, Craig Davis, Maleah Davis' biological father, spoke to a sea of supporters for the first time since remains found in Arkansas were confirmed to belong to the 4-year-old.

"I appreciate you all so much," he said. "You all don't know what this means to us. It's amazing."

[...]

Davis, wearing a white shirt and sunglasses, appeared emotional, but remained calm as he thanked those in the crowd.

"I love you all as much as you all love my daughter," he said. "Even more than you all can imagine."

[...]

Yes, there is something that just doesn't feel or look right. BB said something is wrong with Maleah on the day before this picture was taken, enough wrong that BB thought Maleah should see a doctor. For me it's the way Maleah is trailing along behind DV with her arms out. I've been watching other kids her age, and thinking of my grandbaby, I'm not seeing others that age use their arms for balance like this video appears to show.

Boy to only snatch inside my monitor and pull this baby girl out before she enters that apartment.
HMM now I just research something else . The day the video was April 30 , is that correct?

HMM now I just research something else . The day the video was April 30 , is that correct?

The morning that video was taken the temps that day , that time of day if it was 85/75
hot out. Why the long sleeves and what appears to be footie PJs. I think she was either wearing a mask of some such as children do and from pictures i have seen she loved to wear sunglasses. In video DV is seen wearing short sleeves . IMO and just thinking outloud

'I hate this': Maleah Davis' biological father shares emotional speech before march
Surrounded by family and friends, Craig Davis, Maleah Davis' biological father, spoke to a sea of supporters for the first time since remains found in Arkansas were confirmed to belong to the 4-year-old.

"I appreciate you all so much," he said. "You all don't know what this means to us. It's amazing."

[...]

Davis, wearing a white shirt and sunglasses, appeared emotional, but remained calm as he thanked those in the crowd.

"I love you all as much as you all love my daughter," he said. "Even more than you all can imagine."

[...]

I've got some mixed feelings about CD and his speech. We really don't know that much about him and out of all the adults involved, he has avoided the spotlight the most. Everybody looks and sounds different in the middle of grief. But still ... mixed feelings at this point.

FOX 32 News on Twitter
MALEAH DAVIS DAY: Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner has declared today "Maleah Davis Day," stating she was a “sweet beautiful, and innocent little girl who deserved a chance to enjoy life just like any other child.” https://bit.ly/2QWMcqe
D8oMeuaUwAAqJlm.jpg

12:00 PM - 9 Jun 2019

I've got some mixed feelings about CD and his speech. We really don't know that much about him and out of all the adults involved, he has avoided the spotlight the most. Everybody looks and sounds different in the middle of grief. But still ... mixed feelings at this point.
He probably feels guilty that he couldn't do more to protect his daughter. Especially since he was at the home on Friday and wasn't allowed to even see her. He may blame himself for not insisting. Maybe it wasn't his scheduled visitation so he didn't think anything of it. I think I read he had special plans with his son.
Anyway in the beginning he said he was just too emotional to speak about it but he did make a few statements to the media.
I'm sure he is filled with anger at DV as well. In the beginning he said that only DV knew where she was and wanted to hear it from him.
Maybe the fact that he has avoided the spotlight is a good thing. Those in the family who have not have spoken out for the wrong reasons and have only caused people to be angry. Imo

I agree, there are obviously some issues, otherwise he would have been given custody previously when Maleah and her brothers were put in foster care, rather than with CD. And he probably could have easily been given custody of his children, if he had asked...unless he has some criminal issues, homelessness, or some other reason why the court would not have considered him for custody.

That being said, hopefully his son will never go back to BB and DV.

Yes, usually children that age are running or bouncing along full of energy.
In most of her pictures she looks happy and healthy. She looks clean and well dressed and her hair is always styled in some way. It takes effort to do all that. CPS described Maleah as a happy child.
Yet in that image she doesn't look happy or healthy. I wish there was more footage of her moving so it would be easier to tell.
LE must have all the images of everyone coming in and out of that apartment.
QX insists there is video evidence of her alive while her mother was away. I wish LE would verify that if it's really true. There must be some evidence that proves BB was not there when Maleah was last seen alive since they don't consider her a suspect. Imo

Last edited:
Thinking out loud again. I do not know how to link a video. There was a video this morning I watched of the walk today. I made the comment that even Maleah favorite MOM showed up to walk the walk ( which I thought was wonderful). Something bothered me about that so I watched the video of the walk before it started and pay attention to the stage. CD is surrounded by supporters . The MAP on stage. What better way for BB to of been in attendance without being recognized. Of course these are JMOO. Do u think that's a possibility. Thoughts?

I agree, there are obviously some issues, otherwise he would have been given custody previously when Maleah and her brothers were put in foster care, rather than with CD. And he probably could have easily been given custody of his children, if he had asked...unless he has some criminal issues, homelessness, or some other reason why the court would not have considered him for custody.

That being said, hopefully his son will never go back to BB and DV.
I think he wasn't given custody because of the allegations of abuse after Maleah's injury, as they occurred when he still had partial custody of his children.
Or, maybe he didn't take any action to seek custody of them since he didn't have physical custody to begin with. Imo

Thinking out loud again. I do not know how to link a video. There was a video this morning I watched of the walk today. I made the comment that even Maleah favorite MOM showed up to walk the walk ( which I thought was wonderful). Something bothered me about that so I watched the video of the walk before it started and pay attention to the stage. CD is surrounded by supporters . The MAP on stage. What better way for BB to of been in attendance without being recognized. Of course these are JMOO. Do u think that's a possibility. Thoughts?
Is it this one?

I think he wasn't given custody because of the allegations of abuse after Maleah's injury, as they occurred when he still had partial custody of his children.
Or, maybe he didn't take any action to seek custody of them since he didn't have physical custody to begin with. Imo

It states in an article that for some unknown reason CD did not visit Maleah when she was in CPS custody. It would be interesting to know who has custody now of her brother, whether it is CD or another family member.

Those poor kids, in and out of homes, abuse...our dog has a better life than those children.

I'd love to see that video, because I haven't seen any reports of her being there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken