Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

1. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, that was the exit Tim was referring to in the most recent interview the other day. The place where DV apparently told the inmate he dumped her body. He said they could have had 50 people searching there and he didn't think they would have found her or gone up one more exit to search.
    So yes, what it sounds like is that when Q went to talk to DV, he got more specific details from him based on the time and distance it took to get to the location, which led them to find her there. Imo

3. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

Thanks, that helps to clarify. I said awhile back that I think each confession became more detailed and the first one was vague for sure as to exactly where. That day of the breaking news was confusing, I remember the posts and the wth questions with regard to the bag having been found prior, etc.

She was located and will be laid to rest and we now know he knew where the body was, an important fact I think when it comes to trying him.

I also hope it is true notes were passed through a slot and that there are notes from DV, particularly with regard to how she died. Changing stories are huge. The flu, now off of his lap, etc. Oh I forgot the first one, Hispanic kidnappers.

Whatever helps prove and convict is good by me; the more, the better.

I, like all of us, hope to hear results soon and I pray they have a cause of death or at least some findings that will assist prosecution.

Jmo.

Jim_M, Niner, misgrn and 6 others like this.
  4. Lillymac

This interview with sheriff explains events of the day in Arkansas.

5. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

Thanks Lilly,
    DV only admitted that it was accident, per QX., (no mention of being in a rage) and QX would not describe how he said it happened.

Regardless of what DV told QX, he has always thought DV killed MB in a rage. He stated that in the other interview after his jail house talk with DV.

6. Lillymac

Thanks, but I'm lost! Lol! Are we agreeing or disagreeing? I believe it was rage too! The results confirms that to me. :(

Jim_M and MsBetsy like this.
  7. ilovechili

Thank you Lilly. It helps to clarify. I think I watched it at the time but we did not know what we know now so rewatching it was worthwhile by far. It also raised another question with me I never thought of before or perhaps noticed in this interview--although I doubt we have an answer.

He mentioned parts of clothing found. DV gave a description of what she was wearing when "abducted", wasn't it a blue jacket, shoes, jeans? I wonder if the clothing found matches what he said she was wearing.

It would not surprise me if it was the same clothing as we saw in the picture of her behind DV. I guess my point is the clothing could say some things or show yet another lie.

Jmo.

Jim_M, dixiegirl1035, misgrn and 5 others like this.
  8. Lillymac

I think it could establish a timeline based on what she was last seen wearing. There are just so many unanswered questions. I think those answers are going to come from forensic evidence and not out of the mouths of the actors in this case. jmo

Jim_M, girlhasnoname, Niner and 5 others like this.
  9. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

The clothing found was described as "remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower..." They also found a small, pink hair barrette.

Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis

Jim_M, momrids6, Stunned and 15 others like this.
  10. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Still awaiting more arrests, and that charges for murder..

11. Lillymac

Was there a father's day event??

Jim_M and PommyMommy like this.
  12. ilovechili

Thank you, now that you mention that it rings a bell. So it does not match at all what he said she was wearing when they were all "kidnapped". It could match what she was wearing in the pics we saw. Interesting.

Jim_M, dixiegirl1035, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  13. ilovechili

I so agree.

I take anything out of the mouths of any of the actors in the case, as you so aptly put, it with a grain of salt.

Jmo.

Jim_M, misgrn, pocketaccent and 3 others like this.
  14. ilovechili

DV's changing stories:

2 Hispanics in a blue truck, and when woke up it was then 3 Hispanics kidnapped us, then I awoke later again and myself and my son were there but Maleah was gone and so were the kidnappers, they called her a pretty little girl (paraphrasing);
    She died in her sleep;
    Flu (could go together with the above one);
    Accident;
    Threw her off my lap and she hit her head (this one gives me the most pause and food for thought but still is not the truth but probably inching closer but still far from the total truth).

Did these all come from him per what we know allegedly? Any others?

Jim_M, sorrell skye, MsBetsy and 8 others like this.
  15. Mira_Eg

Mira_Eg Well-Known Member

I found this : " Father’s Day gathering in the rain to honor the memory of Maleah.." Deborah Wrigley on Twitter

16. Lillymac

Thanks Mira. Angel's tears! ❤

Jim_M, girlhasnoname, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  17. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

18. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Child care group honors community activists for helping find Maleah Davis

"The biggest award and reward was being able to carefully pack her in the container and put her in the airplane right beside us, and I will always remember forever the second the airplane touched down saying baby you're back home," Miller said.

Quanell's daughters were there to accept the award for their father.
    --------------------

(Quanell's daughter is gorgeous!) imo

19. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

I’ve said it before and I will say it a million times more....Tim Miller is a saint!

20. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Excellent thought, I had not thought of that either until you mentioned it.