GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

I don't know. I know I thought I heard the same thing when TM and LE got there by media. Then it was flying there was a garbage bag at another exit on other media, etc. They had the wrong exit at first. The entire day was confusing but in some ways to me it makes more sense now as it seemed like Arksansas was aware before that day but the exit was wrong. I remember hearing that day even when TM went that they had the wrong exit, etc. I think both confessions being true make sense of the various "breaking" news that day. I have no idea. However it came about, she was located. There are some other things out there I listened to yesterday that I am unsure can be shared here that made pretty good and logical sense to me if one goes and looks for them.

I am not advocating for anyone here but I believe both confessions probably occurred. I think detail got better with each. I think there are reasons for them. However, that is just my opinion.

Imo if there truly are two people who can say at trial that they know DV knew the location of the body, all the better.

I do not care who it was, whether one or the other, or both.

All jmo.
Yes, that was the exit Tim was referring to in the most recent interview the other day. The place where DV apparently told the inmate he dumped her body. He said they could have had 50 people searching there and he didn't think they would have found her or gone up one more exit to search.
So yes, what it sounds like is that when Q went to talk to DV, he got more specific details from him based on the time and distance it took to get to the location, which led them to find her there. Imo

Yes, that was the exit Tim was referring to in the most recent interview the other day. The place where DV apparently told the inmate he dumped her body. He said they could have had 50 people searching there and he didn't think they would have found her or gone up one more exit to search.
So yes, what it sounds like is that when Q went to talk to DV, he got more specific details from him based on the time and distance it took to get to the location, which led them to find her there. Imo

Thanks, that helps to clarify. I said awhile back that I think each confession became more detailed and the first one was vague for sure as to exactly where. That day of the breaking news was confusing, I remember the posts and the wth questions with regard to the bag having been found prior, etc.

She was located and will be laid to rest and we now know he knew where the body was, an important fact I think when it comes to trying him.

I also hope it is true notes were passed through a slot and that there are notes from DV, particularly with regard to how she died. Changing stories are huge. The flu, now off of his lap, etc. Oh I forgot the first one, Hispanic kidnappers.

Whatever helps prove and convict is good by me; the more, the better.

I, like all of us, hope to hear results soon and I pray they have a cause of death or at least some findings that will assist prosecution.

Jmo.

Thanks, that helps to clarify. I said awhile back that I think each confession became more detailed and the first one was vague for sure as to exactly where. That day of the breaking news was confusing, I remember the posts and the wth questions with regard to the bag having been found prior, etc.

She was located and will be laid to rest and we now know he knew where the body was, an important fact I think when it comes to trying him.

I also hope it is true notes were passed through a slot and that there are notes from DV, particularly with regard to how she died. Changing stories are huge. The flu, now off of his lap, etc. Oh I forgot the first one, Hispanic kidnappers.

Whatever helps prove and convict is good by me; the more, the better.

I, like all of us, hope to hear results soon and I pray they have a cause of death or at least some findings that will assist prosecution.

Jmo.
This interview with sheriff explains events of the day in Arkansas.

Thanks Lilly,
DV only admitted that it was accident, per QX., (no mention of being in a rage) and QX would not describe how he said it happened.

Regardless of what DV told QX, he has always thought DV killed MB in a rage. He stated that in the other interview after his jail house talk with DV.
Thanks, but I'm lost! Lol! Are we agreeing or disagreeing? I believe it was rage too! The results confirms that to me. :(

This interview with sheriff explains events of the day in Arkansas.

Thank you Lilly. It helps to clarify. I think I watched it at the time but we did not know what we know now so rewatching it was worthwhile by far. It also raised another question with me I never thought of before or perhaps noticed in this interview--although I doubt we have an answer.

He mentioned parts of clothing found. DV gave a description of what she was wearing when "abducted", wasn't it a blue jacket, shoes, jeans? I wonder if the clothing found matches what he said she was wearing.

It would not surprise me if it was the same clothing as we saw in the picture of her behind DV. I guess my point is the clothing could say some things or show yet another lie.

Jmo.

Thank you Lilly. It helps to clarify. I think I watched it at the time but we did not know what we know now so rewatching it was worthwhile by far. It also raised another question with me I never thought of before or perhaps noticed in this interview--although I doubt we have an answer.

He mentioned parts of clothing found. DV gave a description of what she was wearing when "abducted", wasn't it a blue jacket, shoes, jeans? I wonder if the clothing found matches what he said she was wearing.

It would not surprise me if it was the same clothing as we saw in the picture of her behind DV. I guess my point is the clothing could say some things or show yet another lie.

Jmo.
I think it could establish a timeline based on what she was last seen wearing. There are just so many unanswered questions. I think those answers are going to come from forensic evidence and not out of the mouths of the actors in this case. jmo

Jmo.
The clothing found was described as "remnants of colorful pajamas, shredded by a lawn mower..." They also found a small, pink hair barrette.

Houston area shares 'a collective grief' after remains identified as those of Maleah Davis

I think it could establish a timeline based on what she was last seen wearing. There are just so many unanswered questions. I think those answers are going to come from forensic evidence and not out of the mouths of the actors in this case. jmo

I so agree.

I take anything out of the mouths of any of the actors in the case, as you so aptly put, it with a grain of salt.

Jmo.

DV's changing stories:

2 Hispanics in a blue truck, and when woke up it was then 3 Hispanics kidnapped us, then I awoke later again and myself and my son were there but Maleah was gone and so were the kidnappers, they called her a pretty little girl (paraphrasing);
She died in her sleep;
Flu (could go together with the above one);
Accident;
Threw her off my lap and she hit her head (this one gives me the most pause and food for thought but still is not the truth but probably inching closer but still far from the total truth).

Did these all come from him per what we know allegedly? Any others?

Child care group honors community activists for helping find Maleah Davis

"The biggest award and reward was being able to carefully pack her in the container and put her in the airplane right beside us, and I will always remember forever the second the airplane touched down saying baby you're back home," Miller said.

Quanell's daughters were there to accept the award for their father.
--------------------

(Quanell's daughter is gorgeous!) imo

Child care group honors community activists for helping find Maleah Davis

"The biggest award and reward was being able to carefully pack her in the container and put her in the airplane right beside us, and I will always remember forever the second the airplane touched down saying baby you're back home," Miller said.

Quanell's daughters were there to accept the award for their father.
--------------------

(Quanell's daughter is gorgeous!) imo

I’ve said it before and I will say it a million times more....Tim Miller is a saint!

Jmo.

Excellent thought, I had not thought of that either until you mentioned it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back