GUILTY TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Hundreds for a private funeral service... Huh? :eek:
Along with Mayor, Tim Miller and QX will probably attend the service? I hope lots and lots of LE officers show up too. Who knows, maybe BB might be too ashamed or too intimidated to show up. If she does, she should feel very very uncomfortable surrounded by those people. Good.

(My feeling is that the funerals are never for the dead, but for the families and loved ones. The dead, in this case Maleah, never wanted the service or the special casket made just for her. She wanted to live, without the abuse, pain, and suffering.)

If he was such a loving "dad" to Maleah why was she walking far behind him? I really don't see Maleah getting much love and attention in that household. That would have to been a such a tossing her off his lap to cause blood and tissue be found. I guess it was like her falling and hitting her head several times the year before. So just when did he toss Maleah off his lap? Before BB left for the airport or after?

Maleah Davis to be buried in private service Saturday
920x920.jpg

Four-year-old Maleah Davis will be buried in a private service Saturday, the closing chapter for a Houston girl mourned nationwide.

Maleah captured the attention of thousands after she was reported missing in May.

[...]

Strangers were captivated by what had happened to this adorable girl with a gap-toothed smile. They held vigils and took to the task of trying to figure out where she was.

[...]

The funeral may be a rare moment out of the public eye for the family to grieve the girl they described in an obituary as “happiness personified.”

“Maleah spread love and laughter where she went,” the obituary read. “She has left a profound message of love on this world that will never be forgotten.”

[...]

Mayor Sylvester Turner, who proclaimed June 9 Maleah Davis Day, told Channel 13 that he planned to speak at the service.

[...]

Yes, I know it's difficult for LE because they need enough evidence in order to convict, but that we haven't heard anything for so long is very frustrating. I wish they would at least give the public an update.
What about the autopsy results? Since we have not heard a cause of death by now I'm afraid they weren't able to determine anything. Imo
They are keeping their cards close to their chest. Quietly,and diligently gathering evidence. They only get one shot for Maleah to get justice. I believe they have more than just DV to round up,and charge.
MOO I look forward to more pairs of handcuffs being clicked shut,and saying Good Ridance,and sentences being harsher for not coming forth with the truth sooner. They don't realize how this no snitching thing makes them even more scummy, because this is a little child that got snuffed. It ain't smooth,or slick or cool. It's just plain low,pathetic,weak,and scummy.
MOO

I would not want hundreds of people at my little girls funeral. I would not be able to handle a circus type service.
Those hundreds of people would not be able to bring my little girl back to me and I wouldn’t want strangers around me while I was grieving. JMO - everyone is different.

ABC13 Houston on Twitter
'I'LL BE WITH YOU FOREVER' Family shares heartbreaking message from Maleah Davis at her funeral
11:32 PM - 22 Jun 2019

MALEAH DAVIS: Family shares heartbreaking message from 4-year-old at her funeral
[...]

ABC13 Eyewitness News reporter Stefania Okolia, the only member of the media allowed to attend the funeral, shared a heartwarming message that was displayed in Maleah's obituary.

The message, which was written as though it came from the 4-year-old herself, said in part, "I enjoyed my life and I want to thank everyone who make me laugh, smile and love on you."

[...]

Screenshot 2019-06-22 11.46.56.png Screenshot 2019-06-22 11.47.02.png Screenshot 2019-06-22 11.47.10.png Screenshot 2019-06-22 11.47.30.png Screenshot 2019-06-22 11.47.46.png

See video in the article for more...

Last edited:
ABC13 Houston on Twitter
'I'LL BE WITH YOU FOREVER' Family shares heartbreaking message from Maleah Davis at her funeral

MALEAH DAVIS: Family shares heartbreaking message from 4-year-old at her funeral
[...]

ABC13 Eyewitness News reporter Stefania Okolia, the only member of the media allowed to attend the funeral, shared a heartwarming message that was displayed in Maleah's obituary.

The message, which was written as though it came from the 4-year-old herself, said in part, "I enjoyed my life and I want to thank everyone who make me laugh, smile and love on you."

[...]

View attachment 190076 View attachment 190077 View attachment 190078 View attachment 190079 View attachment 190080

Sorry but try as I might I can't get warm and fuzzy from the words. If this was about a child who died from cancer or was hit by a car I could embrace the message. But every statement feels hollow to me. "I enjoyed my life." "I was a really lucky girl." Her brothers were her protectors, the "overly generous" shopping trips with her aunts.

I don't fault the writer; it's a touching eulogy. It's a fitting sendoff to emphasize the positive moments in Maleah's short life. And it's not about my feelings, it's about her family's feelings. I get it. But it's hard not to see the irony in the words. MOO.

Adam Bennett on Twitter
A church staff member shared the program from this morning’s funeral for 4-year-old #MaleahDavis . People invited to the private service wore pink wristbands (Maleah’s favorite color) that said her name on one side and “Fly High Angel” on the other. #khou11
D9rrcauXsAgmRKm.jpg
D9rrca3XkAAh9WK.jpg

12:27 PM - 22 Jun 2019

City of Houston on Twitter (VIDEO)
“All our kids are precious.” said Mayor Sylvester Turner, who family invited to speak at the funeral for #MaleahDavis today. The mayor delivered a heartfelt message about parents loving their children and the lessons Maleah’s short life and tragic death taught the community.
12:29 PM - 22 Jun 2019 from Houston, TX

Sorry but try as I might I can't get warm and fuzzy from the words. If this was about a child who died from cancer or was hit by a car I could embrace the message. But every statement feels hollow to me. "I enjoyed my life." "I was a really lucky girl." Her brothers were her protectors, the "overly generous" shopping trips with her aunts.

I don't fault the writer; it's a touching eulogy. It's a fitting sendoff to emphasize the positive moments in Maleah's short life. And it's not about my feelings, it's about her family's feelings. I get it. But it's hard not to see the irony in the words. MOO.

I wish I could “love” this comment.

I can't "like" this enough. I can't type what I really think about all this and stay within TOS, so I'll just say that I'm sure Maleah would much rather be alive and with an adult who loved her and put her (Maleah's) needs above the adult's wants.

ABC13 Houston on Twitter
Fly high Maleah Lynn Davis!

[...]

[...]

View attachment 190076 View attachment 190077 View attachment 190078 View attachment 190079 View attachment 190080

I could never have expressed this as well as you MsMarple, but you put into words everything that I felt about someone speaking for Maleah.

I want to feel sympathy for Maleah's family members who loved her. I want to think that they tried to rescue her and that they reported abuse or suspected abuse to CPS. I haven't heard that any family member on either side did that. I haven't heard that any family member on her dad's side was involved enough to check up on Maleah after she was returned to BB and DV. I haven't heard that BB's family reported any concerns.

I apologize to any family who tried to rescue Maleah.

~10:20
'Those flags (American flags) were flown over the US Capitol, then flown down to Houston, and they were flown for Brittany and given to both her mom and dad...'

Seriously?

I'm sorry -- I believe the Congresswoman's presence was all about herself.

How could she publicly proclaim Maleah had a happy life? :eek:

I'm appalled by her statements, --- I guess her staff failed to brief her.

MOO

ETA: I believe Maleah was endangered each and every time BB left her in the care of DV. I want to believe that BB will be held responsible for endangering her daughter, and do not want to hear BB's congresswoman negating the truth!
:mad::mad:

Last edited:
JUN 22, 2019
This is how we honored Maleah Davis
view

Maleah Davis has touched the hearts of many across the country and communities are making sure she is not forgotten.

There were several showings to honor her life.

Here's a look at some of them.

Man paints mural of Maleah Davis' name on fence of apartment where she once lived
view

Love from another state: Hundreds wear pink, pay tribute to Maleah Davis in Arkansas
view

Maleah Davis Day: City Hall continues to shine pink to honor 4-year-old girl
view

Meet the man who donated the My Little Pony casket for Maleah Davis
view

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads