GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

1. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Now that Maleah has been laid to rest we might hear news from LE. Certainly the autopsy is finished but the ME might be waiting on tox and other results before the final report is submitted. Since there's no statute of limitations on murder there's no reason to rush the investigation. Plus the DA could be waiting to present charges to the Grand Jury for indictments.

It's frustrating, given that DV clearly did something to cause Maleah's death. At the very least there's blood evidence that flys in the face of some sort of "natural" cause like the flu. And it's way too much of a coincidence that she would somehow fall by "accident" - again - and be fatally injured. And even if she did, his failure to get medical assistance for her would qualify him for a charge of felony murder IMO.

A parent or caretaker who truly loved a child would never, ever put his/her own fears over the well-being of that child. Nope, no, uh uh, he did something bad.

2. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I agree, I am hoping it is sooner but said myself a few days ago that some tests can take far longer but I also have hope perhaps they were waiting for her to be laid to rest. You are also right there is no rush and no statute of limitations. I always forget about grand juries because where I live they are somewhat uncommon.

I so agree with you that failure to get her help is a felony murder charge alone in many states. He basically has admitted to that from what we have heard. He also has incriminated himself on knowing where her body was and has provided a number of different stories, proving lies.

Once they have all results and findings, I honestly do not see it taking too long to announce it because they have the who, they have the body, etc. They have let things play out and let him and others talk. I guess I do not see where waiting much longer will be of a whole lot more benefit. In fact, all have been silent lately, even DV.

I guess because of that I think (actually hope) that once results are in, charges come.

Jmo.

3. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

"I enjoyed my life" and "thank you for making me smile, laugh and love on you"? I refuse to read more. Nothing they could write could overcome these statements.

Seriously, just what part of her life was enjoyable? Was it the brain trauma and hospitalization? The ER visits for unexplained injuries? being sick without medical attention at all? The removal of a chunk of her skull? The second surgery to attach her skull which had been frozen? The beatings? The molestation? Being removed from home, placed in state custody and living with the baby daddy's momma because not one blood relative could (because of and open CPS case mind you) or would take you in? Not even your grandma? What kind of family is this?

"[M}aking me...love on you" - again, the objectification of this baby. The child was there to give love, not get it? Normal people would say, "thank you for loving me."

They are all horrible.

Derion's mom walked through fire for the children - even ones not related to her at all. She took them in and lost her job by doing so just to keep them out of foster care. She is the only decent person in the bunch and she raised Derion!

Please, I can not take it. This baby didn't have time to enjoy her life. She was 3 when they bashed her in the head and nearly killed her.

This whole thing makes me sick. They all make me sick. The funeral was turned into a side show. 500 people. Does anyone here think that the Bowens and Davis families have 500 friends and relatives? Do you have 500 family members and friends? Does anyone you know? Pink pony caskets and rainbow flowers and dancers and doves and people who refuse to tell what they know about the long-term abuse and eventual murder of this baby girl.

I just can't.

HPD is on it. If this cast of characters seem dumb to you, imagine how easily HPD nailed them.

When the coroner's report is finished, the case will be presented to a Grand Jury. There will be indictments. Patience.

4. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

Thinking about Maleah this morning.

5. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Excellent post. It's hard to understand how much patience LE (and those who care about Maleah and her case) must have, especially when dealing with all the delusional behavior some people are exhibiting. IMO

6. Kadoober

Kadoober Do you want me to refresh your memory?

BB is incapable of speaking about Maleah without reference to herself. Incredible.

7. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Snipped by me:
    "From her mother, Brittany Bowens: “Every day, waking up to you, I’d always see the better version of me.” bbm"

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. Could BB be seeing a version of herself she wished she that she was, when in fact she wasn't and that made her angry enough towards Maleah that she(BB) possibly abused her or had knowledge of abuse and allowed it to happen?

8. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

I don’t know how to interpret that statement from BB. Sounds like more “all about me” .
    How about every day thinking about how to take care and love your little girl? How to show love and provide a caring environment?

9. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

Really. I see me when I see you. I can't take it.

10. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I have to agree with @Kadoober and @MimosaMornings -- even in death there was no tribute to her daughter -- it's me, me, me.

:(

ETA: more from BB and eulogy was said released after service...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  11. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Maleah Davis buried in private service Saturday
    (Click through the photos to page 14 and you will see BB's full eulogy for MD.)

'Thank you for molding me into the woman that I am now. You've taught me patience and you've taught me discipline.'

'You've showed [sic] me the true meaning of love and when I'd make a mistake you'd always say "It's okay momma, I love you" And although, you've seen my flaws, you loved me unconditionally ...'

BB saw MD as a Mother figure? Sounds like there's a role reversal here. BB may just be a very very immature woman who wasn't and isn't ready to love anyone other than herself.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019
  12. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Thanks for more content -- original link apparently only gave us limited quotes prior to service.

I believe BB not ready for parenthood a given -- her primary relationship was DV.

MOO

13. pocketaccent

Blood spatter pattern may also show part of what happened or how he killed MD. I hope so.

14. pocketaccent

I don't see 'I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from harm' anywhere. If she said something like that, I would have no problem giving her some sympathy.

15. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I agree and the fact there is blood where it was at all. And probably things we do not even know about. There is a felony murder case here, and plenty of evidence, just a matter of what level of charge I guess based on Texas law/options and what they think they can prove.

16. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

Beyond Angry I was a child not put first. I survived. Maleah did not.

17. Only4Justice

I still wouldn’t give her any sympathy. Too little, too late. IMO

18. Only4Justice

Thank God this happened in Texas.

19. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

rsbm

For those of us who aren't subscribers and can't access the article, could you please copy and paste BB's full eulogy? Thank you so much.

20. pocketaccent

Attached Files: