Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

There is a video posted on a social media page of a live news cast from ABC13. I can't find it on their website though? It's DV's bro saying that he believes that Maleah is in Mexico and the kidnapping was real. Further, Joe was the first one to file a missing persons report that Saturday. His brother has raised Maleah since she was eight months old, and he was the most responsible parent in the household. Also says BB is a liar and the truth will come out.

Am I just late to the party and this has already been discussed?

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

Children do fall out of chairs, but the extent of her injuries say it was much more than a fall.

3. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

I definitely think DV had an accomplice or helper. 1 Year olds don't do well in the car for a long period of time. Babies need to sleep and eat and they cry when they are bored. Were they together the whole time during their road adventure? I don't believe so. I wonder who took care of the baby Friday night to the time they showed up in the hospital on Sunday.

4. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Mexico?? So, he is still sticking to the kidnapping story. There was a video earlier but the content that you posted was not in the video or discussed. Can you post the video.

5. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

I’m really hoping they got footage of whomever got out of that car in the parking lot. I certainly don’t think the plan was to set it on fire there though.

6. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

If your a smoker in a rental property, a lot of times smoking outside is your only option under normal circumstances.

7. Knox

I would if I could, it was a video of a live ABC13 news broadcast. I guess they will update their website and facebook page later? I screen shot the video to show the news banner. Anyway, interesting that Joe said DV has been raising Maleah since she was eight month old.

Attached Files:

8. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Has it been confirmed what exactly he was smoking?

Subiechik21, LadyL, sindydee and 8 others like this.
  9. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

Just tell us where she is because we know that you know. Quit the charade, we all know she is deceased, please just tell us where she is so we can properly put her to rest. Those would be my words. He knows and I do believe she -BB_ knows as well. I pray this mystery is exposed soon. Shame on both of them for the abuse that we all know took place. I do not know what game "the parents are playing" but they both need to "cough up" and "come clean" in moo.

10. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

I posted the earlier video with DV's brother and they said they were going to have another update at 10pm, Maybe that was it. Yes, that's interesting. Did his Bro say why he thinks she's in Mexico?

11. Knox

Lol, he believes DV was attacked by three hispanic men and they took Maleah to Mexico. Kinda like a look over there, not here tactic IMO. I think he "helped" ...

12. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

13. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

I should have been clearer. I didn't mean I thought DV planned to set the car on fire in the parking lot but rather that he may have thought about taking it somewhere rural/remote but ended up not doing it for some reason. Or an accomplice, meaning the person who dropped him at the hospital, may have decided to ditch the car in an easy place rather than mess with trying to burn it at some far away location. Who knows.

IMO this is a possible scenario and just my own opinion.

14. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Ha! They said in video "just because it's on Facebook, it doesn't mean it's true, so look for information from credible sources like KHOU...."

Ummm, isn't that the news station that did the two errors we have caught and notified them, resulting in them pulling one of the stories and doing a retraction /correction?

15. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Only two? Not bad. Lol we’ve seen many more from other news sources on other cases.

16. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

Unless God is the lawyer for the defense, you don't stand a chance when DNA evidence and cell phone pings and texts point to you!
    If God is so important in his life, following the 10 commandments would have been a great idea.
    Moo

17. gngr~snap

Unfortunately bleach isn't a cloak that makes you invisible, quite the opposite in fact!
    Moo

18. gngr~snap

He was "selectively" unconscious.
    Like when a child covers their eyes and thinks they are invisible or a significant other suddenly becomes "nose blind" to the dirty diaper/blowout the baby just did and acts clueless to the "reek" in the room!
    Moo

19. gngr~snap

The K9's and blood evidence in the apartment dispute this fiction.
    If MD is in Mexico she isn't sipping Shirley Temples and snacking on goldfish crackers on the banks of the beach.
    Moo

20. Roxy1989

Roxy1989 Well-Known Member

Very possible DV is 'Innocent'...Of Murder. Guilty on the other counts for sure but somethings not being said to us (The public) an that something is of great importance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.