Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

She said in this new interview she hasn’t been speaking with her mom...

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She was described as being a very happy little girl and the daycare said she was a little shy.
    I'm sure she had lots of fun playing with her siblings and friends at school. There are some very cute pictures of her with her dad and she looks content. Imo
    Imo

3. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

I want to not hear his mouth anymore. I can’t even tell you what annoys me so much about him. But mostly it’s everything. Everything about him right up to his awful goofy looking hairline.

4. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Why didn't they ask her what time her plane left?
    BB said she thought he had car trouble when she was banging on the apartment door- but in BB and BB2 first interview they said he was probably circling the airport! Which one is it.
    BB's answer to why she couldn't leave MD with another family member is....wait for it... "I didn't buy my ticket" what kind of answer is that!!
    And now she is saying that the fight happened at the airport through text..unbelievable...
    She is like a sinking ship... MOO

5. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  6. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Calling on this one! My daughter lives in an apartment, backdoor, front door, even 3 bedrooms upstairs. But, you know when anyone comes in either door. Her apt is 900 sq ft.

Really, the apartment is not 5000 sq feet!

7. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' via @ABC13Houston

updated 38 minutes ago
    HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- For the first time since making bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance, the mother of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is speaking with ABC13 Eyewitness News about the search for answers in her daughter's disappearance.

QX said the video (last image of MD) proves she was in Massachusetts on a plane at that time. But I thought she was home for 1.5 hours. WTH

8. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

9. PommyMommy

More from the interview. I keep getting interrupted, dang it! Almost done...
    • BB says she talks to police every other day, whenever they have an update.
    • Reporter asks if they've given her new information and she says, "No."
    • Any new details? She says, "No, I've asked."
    • Reporter asks if LE is still questioning her about DV and she says they still ask her questions about information like credit card information or accounts and stuff.
    • BB hasn't talked to DV since he was arrested, he has not reached out to her, and she does not plan to visit him. She is done.
    • Reporter asks if BB has talked to DV's brother. BB starts shaking her head, QX reaches over and pats her arm and says, "Next question."
    • Then QX says "we" have spoken to the brother.
    • QX: "And that's how he was really arrested."
    • QX says DV's family knows a whole lot more about what happened to Maleah than what they've said.
    • BB said her aunt paid for her ticket to go to her father's service. She couldn't afford to take her children with her.
    • Regarding why BB didn't leave the kids with other family members, she says, "My aunt doesn't live here. The Davis family, I mean P----n went, Maleah could have went too."
    • Reporter asks why didn't she? BB says, "They should have asked for her. I didn't even know that they wanted to come get P-----n. They told me last minute."
    • Reporter says, "So, when you left, you had no concern that Vence would harm your child." BB says, "No."
    Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

10. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

11. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

BB's KHOU interview was fascinating. I thought she started off strangely when he asked about the day M was born. Her first thought was that no one was there for her? It wasn't that she finally got to see her baby's face and hold her and the amazingness of new life and all that? She made it about her. Pout.
    Also interesting is her statement that she found out DV was sending nudes when she was at the airport. How so? Did someone tell her?
    Just so much to ponder. This case just keeps on giving and giving and grossly giving some more.

12. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Don't feel bad Pommy, we all get fooled by those type of posts every once in a while. It looked legit at first glance. :cool:

13. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I am glad they said no children. We see children on SEARCHES for these missing kids. When it's well known they are looking for a dead body. People bring children of ALL ages to search. It's sickening.

I don't even watch the news in my house at all. Don't even watch live TV. However this week we have seen local or national news several times.

Restaurant
    Gas station
    Hospital
    Doctors office
    Visiting family

They may be matching a bag from the roll it came from. We've seen that in several cases. They aren't just matching the brand, it's more in depth than that.

14. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

I would think so, too- I checked the address in what I thought was the city’s online trash pickup database but got no returns. Then I thought maybe since it is an apt they have their own service? But someone local would be better able to tell us I agree.

15. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

1:55: The interviewer asks BB: "How's your mom doing?"

BB pauses and QX reaches out and touches BB on her arm.

Several seconds pass.

2:14: BB states "I haven't talked to her."

The interviewer asks: "Really? Why is that?"

BB answers: "I don't know".

Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

ETA I find it very interesting that BB hasn't spoken with her mother since Maleah has been missing/presumed deceased.

Remember that BB called her mother in the past when Maleah was injured and BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital.

16. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Still making it all about herself.
    SMH. MOO

17. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Uhhh, the two other male children were removed and placed in CPS custody after Maleah went missing. My comment was regarding whether she would ever regain custody of those two children, after what she disclosed through QX regarding the abuse of Maleah by DV.

18. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

WTH?

19. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

Look at the problems he's created since he became her 'spokesman', he has her out on media tours trying to repair the damage from all the things he's said. It's achingly eyerolling.

Now she doesn't think DV abused Maleah? Why then was he 'sneaking her back into the apartment' when she was headed out of town, and he presumably was supposed to go to work?

I don't believe she didn't know Maleah was there before she left for the airport.

20. PommyMommy

I thought was a strange response too. I would have expected to hear something like, "I was instantly in love!" "Best day of my life!" Not, I had a c-section and nobody was there, or whatever she said. I need to go back and listen to the very beginning again. I didn't start taking notes until a few minutes in. MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.