Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Strange for sure. Did she even like Maleah? I say like because for what I have seen and read so far I see no Love. MOO

2. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

That was my nurse at RMA
    I loved her

3. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I don't think it's fair that Maleah was given to such incompetent people. I wish someone more deserving had gotten the chance to raise that gorgeous girl and protect her. So we never had to hear her name.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She did start out describing the day Maleah was born by talking about how she had a c section and she was alone. Before she answered she paused and took a deep breath and I expecteded her to say something like, it was amazing, it was the best day of my life (probably because that's what I always say, and I was alone too, until of course my baby came along,) but instead she started talking about how she had to have a c-section.
    But she did say she had always wanted a daughter and she was so happy she finally had a daughter (after 21 whole years, I guess) so at least she mentioned her.

I do think she is feeling the weight and the guilt of what happened. I'm sure she wishes she had never left her with him, and I still think she suspected he was abusing her but of course is not going to admit that now.

I thought it was interesting when she was asked how she feels about all the things people are saying about her. She said she has been on the outside of a situation and has said the same exact things others are saying about her.

5. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

That would have been the next thing I tried if it hadn't been in recent google image results. :D

6. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

Why did JG give BB a ride to the airport if DV was home ALONE with 2 cars?

7. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

In that interview, BB said her mother didn't want to be in the media.

That isn't a reason why her mother wouldn't be speaking with her.

I'll leave it to BB2 for her reasons for not being in contact with her daughter.

As for BB's stated reasons? I'm calling BS on that nonsense.

8. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

AMEN

9. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

I know, It pisses me off that she keeps deflecting the questions. I wonder why BB2 had DV stay at her house after the kidnapping story and all of the CPS stuff.

Subiechik21, beanaling, LadyL and 5 others like this.
  10. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

I read here that DVs car did not work. DV was supposed to work that day and BBs flight was later in the day

Subiechik21, kgreg2529 and sds71 like this.
  11. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

I find it incredulous that her mother had to tell her to take her child to the hospital. When in doubt take your kid to the hospital. FFS people it's not that hard. IMO

12. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Catching up... again. Many thanks to PommyMommy and all the others for the recap of the newest interviews.

So... it looks like DV isn't the only person changing his stories. Is there anyone in this case who isn't speaking out of both sides of their mouths?

I still need to go and listen to the interviews but what's been posted here so far says that BB is still playing the "It's all about me, me, me and my feelings" card. Does she not realize how she sounds? Does Q not realize how he sounds? What's wrong with these people?? I'm so angry.

At this point IMO BB should stop giving interviews. No matter what she says or does it's going to result in people giving her the stink eye and not believing anything. It's too late for her now - she can backpedal till the sky turns green and no one is going to support her. MOO.

What was the point of the prior interviews where she accused DV of abusing Maleah if she's now saying she had no idea? And WTH kind of mother thinks "disturbing" texts from a partner has nothing to do with her children? SMDH.

Oh, and I don't believe for one minute that LE is keeping her in the loop during the investigation. They may be making her think they are but we know that's not how LE operates. Not with someone so close to the case as BB. MOO.

13. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

Pfffft. I think BB is enjoying every second of media attention until everything turns on her.

She allowed that baby girl to stay in the hands of a monster who had abuse issues that BB knew about.

But she still didn't care and left that helpless child stay with the "known abuser".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I want to wipe that smug off her face with a knuckle sandwich!

I have zero empathy or sympathy for BB.

MOO

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  14. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, later she said she thinks her mom just can't deal with it or doesn't want to face it, or something similar to that.
    As her mom stated in an interview, they are a very close family and I really think BB depended on her for a lot of things, especially when it concerned the kids.
    It could be that her mom did not approve of some of the things BB did, or didn't do, as a parent. When Maleah was injured the first thing she did was call her mother, who had to tell her to go to the ER.
    BB's mother is probably really suffering and I hope she can find comfort with her family.
    Brittany may feel that her mom blames her, and I'm thinking that she may be the one who hasn't contacted her mom, because she can't stand feeling the guilt and the pain it causes her. Imo

15. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

I’ve heard somewhere on here that his car was not working. Also, parking your car at the airport can be pricey if funds are tight.

16. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

I disagree, she needs to keep talking. Eventually.....there it’s is!

17. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

That's the million buck question.

No caring mom would allow her child to be NEAR a threat!

I call BS and I'm so angry that this all feels so darned theatrical and a big act for $$$ and sympathy for BB!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

She KNEW that precious baby wasn't safe but she still left (allegedly) MD in the hands of her abuser. She's equally responsible, imo.

Baby Maleah will never have justice because there is no justification in abusing and murdering a child, but I hope that those who enabled and allowed this to happen face the ultimate punishment.

MOO

Subiechik21, TRB, TxMother67 and 7 others like this.
  18. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

That was me that asked. From the security cam that his neighbor has, DV is seen walking through the parking lot from the right and getting into the drivers side of the car. Not sure of the date and time, and wanted to find the video again to see if we could see what car DV is getting in. Is the trash dumpster in that direction he came from?

Subiechik21, spicyrock, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  19. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Well..according to BB2, BB was "washing clothes" there on Monday, April 29th. And in the recent "interview" BB said they just did "laundry" May 1st. Laundry is the key IMO. What are these monsters hiding?

20. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

Or did she feel no threat at all and that's why she left her. I honestly do not know what I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.