Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Sexy

What "mother" in their right mind would have to call their mother (Maleah's grandma) to get advice on what to do when that poor little one had such horrific injuries and signs of seizure activity. Who does that? IMO, a *** who didn't deserve to be called Momma'. She failed this little girl miserably and needs to be held accountable! :mad:

2. lclabtech

lclabtech Well-Known Member

Question for those who’ve read the CPS documents...

Despite the fact there was scrutiny about how the children were treated, nowhere in the CPS documents is there a suggestion any of the abuse was of a sexual nature, right? Head injuries, yes, but nothing to indicate or support BB’s insinuations?

Not that it couldn’t get true just wondering if there’s anything in the documents at all.

3. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

This quote was cut from Fox's affiliates' version of the story in Atlanta and Phoenix, but not Houston's.
    ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side

ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side

4. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

Hello, mods, those weren't duplicate links. I know they looked like duplicate links, but I was linking to the stories how they were posted on the Fox affiliates in Houston, Atlanta, and Phoenix for comparison purposes.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
  5. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I didn't see anything like that. MOO

6. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Subiechik21, Tarika, rsd1200 and 7 others like this.
  7. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

That's a strangely worded sentence. Does she mean there are certain things she's not allowed to say? Or she can't express her thoughts and feelings effectively?

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2019
  8. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Please excuse me for being dumb here but other than BB explaining why it took her a while to accept that DV was lying about being attacked, trying again to explain Maleah's head injury, questioning why DV was doing laundry and saying she was in MA for her father's funeral did she say anything else that would clarify the timeline, like when she left for the airport or who she thinks dropped DV off at the hospital? Maybe I missed something but I think I didn't.

I guess I'm missing the point of this exclusive interview.

9. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

Ok, how about asking DV WHERE IS MALEAH??!!
    SMH
    Bowens’ ex-fiance Derion Vence is arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance. She has this to say to him.

“You hid from me and you left me. I have no feelings for that man. I don't have no feelings for him at this point. He was the last person to see my daughter. I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you. I wanted to believe your story,” Bowens said.

MOO

10. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

It was totally unsatisfying and pretty much useless. It did not change my opinion of her. Waste of time.

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It was a great big nothingburger. o_O

12. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

I'll take your word for it and not waste my time. :)

BTW, I also heard 'he' in the podcast, and fortunately we have the still from the video showing DV bringing her to the apartment at 7:53 a.m.

13. bubbs72

bubbs72 Well-Known Member

h

She saw him when she got home? I thought he wasn’t answering his phone at that time??

Subiechik21, Tarika, rsd1200 and 16 others like this.
  14. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Ugh. It’s all about her and how she feels.

15. sleuther0192837465

Me too!! Bunch of lying liars! It’s all BS.
    MOO

16. sleuther0192837465

Yep! The “You left me” part really gets my goat!! BOO FRICKIN WHO!
    MOO

17. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

Grrr Q is soooo puke. There are several cut up versions here. She refers to Maleah in past tense several(at least 3?) times in one. It def makes me question what she knows IMO.

Don’t get me wrong I know what we all think BUT if MY child were missing I don’t think I would give up hope after a couple weeks.

18. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

I just watched BB's interview. I noticed a few things. It was all about her and, at one point, she became a bit defensive. Mr. Q, the "Community Activist" is still by her side and speaking for her. I assume she has not hired an attorney. Why? Does she think Q will help her?

IMO she is still spinning a story. A natural reaction to tears running down your face is to wipe them away. She did not. IMO - she wanted tears to show and flow. She also said "me and her had a great bond". Me and her? Who is "her"? This did not sit well with me. She cannot say her name or call her a daughter?

Her statement about her "skull was forming"? Really? Another spin. This "interview" was a fail. Although I thought the editing was choppy, it was NOT edited in her favor. This woman needs to tell the truth. And I do believe the truth will prevail. I pray every day. JMO of course.

19. sleuther0192837465

They need to have a gag order in place just for BB!

IMO

20. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

PS on the interview. Why does she distance herself from Maleah by saying "her"? IMHO, this is a very big tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.