Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

Subiechik21 and PommyMommy like this.
  2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

IIRC, back and forth as in a she-didn't-want-to-talk-about-it sort of way... MOO

3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Well if it's not all about her it's not fair.
    MOO

Subiechik21, kgreg2529, LadyL and 3 others like this.
  4. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

So, in the interview with BB, the reporter asked her about when she went into the apartment if she noticed anything different. She said it was clean like they normally do. Didn’t she say before that DV never cleaned up or something like that?

5. PommyMommy

That is what he told police according to the criminal complaint, except for the part that he was dropped off in the stolen Altima, of course. :p
    Please see the Criminal Complaint.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

6. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Don't hold your breath waiting for the truth.

7. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

"On Saturday, Houston police added the laundry basket was found along with a gas can in the trunk of the vehicle that Vence reported stolen. The vehicle was recovered in the Missouri City area on Thursday.

Police also revealed the same vehicle was seen on surveillance video on May 4 at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, where someone dropped off Vence. It was there that Vence first made the claim that he was attacked and that Maleah may have been kidnapped."

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

8. PommyMommy

From the Criminal Complaint:

This affiant has reviewed the surveillance footage from outside the emergency department of Sugarland Methodist Hospital when the defendant arrived. This affiant found that the defendant pulled up to the hospital riding in a silver Nissan Altima. This affiant has shown this video to Brittany Bowens, the girlfriend/owner of the vehicle, who told this affiant that the vehicle in the surveillance footage was her vehicle, and the same vehicle defendant claimed he had never seen again after his alleged abduction.

(Linked a few posts ^)

9. lucylulu

yes she did. She needs to start memorizing her lies. It's getting ridiculous

10. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

who is JG

11. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Yep. Q said this for her. Honestly, their media tours are great! So many conflicting stories. Also, in an ABC13 interview, Q said BB was in MA the last time Maleah was seen alive. Didn't he previously state she was not aware he brought her back to the apartment? UGH!

12. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

I have no doubt that it's the same car. If anyone has msm info saying otherwise please link it.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  13. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

This one moved in the right direction.....she walked back abuse by DV, which also walked back motive. I think he's just the cleanup man.....

14. PommyMommy

I haven't seen that anywhere. Sounds like SM garbage to me. Can you link it, please? MOO

15. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

It's been a few days since I saw it and don't remember where I saw it. And you're probably right so I will delete.

Subiechik21 and PommyMommy like this.
  16. lucylulu

yes, we need a timeline with all the contradictions...the lawyers are going to have a field day with her on the stand.

17. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

It's a good sound bite, because he is referring to the time that the car was missing. On the eve when she was in the air fling back.

18. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

clear as mud
    thanks for all your explaining though

19. Rhenish

Rhenish Well-Known Member

Wow, I do not know when the criminal complaint was made public because I honestly have not seen it until now.

....Brittany confirms it is her car that drops of DV, so I will trust that for now. So...hmm...moo- I kinda feel I can identify/determine who was likely driving the car and dropped DV off. These two had ample time to contrive such a false scenario that they are sticking to. DV is not talking....smart of him. BB, she can't keep her mouth shut and is going to hang herself if she has not already. BB is a mess of contradictions. I would not be surprised to learn they are both equally culpable and know they will both go down so all the smoke and mirrors and "victim" playing. No wonder Grandma (BB2) is not speaking to her daughter.

20. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

if she got into the apt that night after she was picked up from the airport, then why did she stay at her mothers that night
    and where were her kids

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.