Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

ooooh k that makes more sense ty

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

((Hugs))

But it was so very interesting that she said she was alone. But before the court order to close everything down, it was all over media that there was an issue with him at the hospital iirc.

Or have I gotten my cases mixed up?

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

whose ex-husband

Subiechik21, kimpage, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if she was referring to her mother. They seem to have a close bond. We have heard no mention of a father or any other member of the family so it's hard to say who she is saying abused her.
    I think it's likely that BB's mother doesn't approve of the way BB is handling things now. Before QX came along, she may have been the one in charge, handing out flyers and searching for Maleah. Then when things took a turn all that stopped.
    It's also possible that she is distancing herself from BB because she is tired of supporting her. She probably helped her raise those kids from the beginning. She likely knew Maleah was being abused or neglected and was the only one to take any action. She must be devastated now.
    I think it's true that she doesn't like talking to the media. She said in the first interview she wasn't planning on speaking at all, yet she is the only who seemed to genuinely care about Maleah. Imo

5. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

I’m sorry, but was someone reported somewhere as being diagnosed with a narcissistic personality disorder somewhere that I’d missed? If so, please add a link.

6. dixiegirl1035

I noted that he touched her arm as soon as she said the words "and Maleah had fallen" in her interviewed, and then she hesitated and he continued to speak and said we shall not speak of this. I think she's trying to avoid perjury?

7. MsBetsy

You mean Maleah's dad? I don't think they were ever married. Imo

8. MsBetsy

I think that's PF. Different case.

9. MsBetsy

They can't discuss anything related to CPS due to gag order.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  10. dixiegirl1035

BB's...?.. father of the child.. has not been much in the media. I think he does not want to be caught up in the Quagmire and I think he is very wise..

11. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry to hear that you had to go through such an experience. Thank you for sharing such a personal thing, adding some context, and a different point of view to the discussion.

12. dixiegirl1035

Oh, thanks for the correction. I'll try to go back and edit my post. If I can.

13. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

Never mind. Already stated.

14. dixiegirl1035

Sometimes in situations like this, when people are not talking with each other and they are only doing media events, I think sometimes they are doing hidden messages and I am just circumspect.

When she said the words "I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you" it could mean two things.

It could mean that she was speaking of the day when she went to the airport, or Sunday at her mother's house. But I find it difficult to believe that at her mother's house that day that he did not speak to her. If that makes sense what I'm saying.

Which day was she referring to, I guess she was referring to the hour-and-a-half on the day she left for the airport? And he never talked to her that day? He didn't speak to her that day? So very strange this whole case.

15. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

There was a gag order put in place regarding discussion of the CPS issues.

Search area expands and gag order issued in Maleah Davis case

While the search continues, a legal order is complicating the case in court. A gag order has been issued ordering attorneys and the media to strict confidentiality of the CPS records involving Maleah's family.

The order says that if the release of this information continues, the pre-trial publicity will interfere with rights to a fair trial.​

16. dixiegirl1035

I spent 10 minutes to try to find it, but I gave up. Somebody did a post with photographs of the apartment complex they live in. It had a laundry Within the apartment complex that was coin-operated it appeared.

17. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

Hope this isn't again tos, but have been wondering the age difference Maleah and her baby brother. BB was taking about her being alone when she had Maleah, and made me wonder how long DV was in the picture before getting pregnant again. He'd been around for the terrible twos and potty training.

18. dixiegirl1035

Good question for the next interview! What did you think when you went to the house and you saw the dining room light on, but your car was not there?

ETA, Pommy noted that the interviewer did question and say that the car was not there when he asked a question. But I'm not sure that was specifically followed up.

"According to BB2, they made 4 calls to the apartment complex trying to get them to let them in. Then a police officer happened to be in the parking lot and through him/her, they were finally let inside. BB2 said she (they?) didn't want to call the police and then find out they were all just in there asleep."

If I couldn't get it in my house, and no one was answering, who cares if I wake them up? That doesn't make logical sense to me

19. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

What about texting him? :rolleyes:

20. dixiegirl1035

I'm currently thinking that there is some subterfusion going on... Moo to create confusion if it goes to court.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.