Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

Pommy explained that BB didn't get in until the next morning (with the help of cops)

2. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

I’m thinking the raw version of this interview was only posted on the internet and not aired “as is” on live tv. I’d imagine most interviews have these periods of silence, and other awkward moments that get edited out before being broadcast IMO

ETA of course radio interviews such as Nancy Grace are a different story as they usually air live as they happen.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Oh yeah, my daughter is getting married and they plan on starting a family. I sure hope she looks to BB for marital and parental advice. :rolleyes:

4. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

WTH? "It cheapens the truth to call it a story".
    The spin is making me dizzy.

5. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

I just finished listening to all five parts and the raw version. Very surreal to watch. Mostly I'm just confused. This version vs. the other interview held in the plot of BB's apartment are night & day? What was the purpose?

6. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I agree. I immediately disagreed with the agent as well. I think that this is a very strong case for the prosecution, even with no body.

7. haven71

haven71 Well-Known Member

Ok, this from the timeline

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

Does this mean they were communicating on Saturday??? That’s when DV was “unconscious in the back of the blue truck...”

I thought I might be interpreting it wrong but in Q’s first video he’s asked when Brittany last spoke to DV and he says something like the last time was when Brittany got back from her trip, when she got back to the city...

Am I missing something or is it a known fact that Brittany and DV were communicating early Saturday morning???

Yet Brittany and BB2 filed a missing persons report sometime Saturday???

I must be missing something because that’s a huge deal.

Anyone?

8. Moma J

Moma J Well-Known Member

JMOO so much could possibly have been different for sweet Maleah if her mother would have just remembered how stepdad treated her in the past and left her with the grandmother, aunt or any other reliable family member while she was supposedly gone to Massachusetts for that funeral. I wouldn’t have left a rat with DV after the other things he supposedly had done to that sweet baby way before she had to leave. She left Maleah with the worst person besides herself for too long of a time. IMOO All my love and prayers going up for Maleah.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

9. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think the day after she got home was Sunday. Do we know what time DV was discharged from the hospital? Did he go straight home with his family?
    Maybe they saw each other some time before he went to stay with them or at some point they communicated by phone.

10. haven71

Yes, technically Sunday but that wouldn’t make sense of the “within 3 or 4 hours”. Within 3 or 4 hours of what?

And in the interview, Q clearly states it was as soon as she got back to the city from her trip.

11. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Yes, but just to be clear, that part wasn't from today's interview with BB. That came from BB2 in this one: KHOU 11 News Houston @KHOU

12. haven71

“Shortly after she got back to the city” was when DV and BB last communicated.

That sounds like Friday night to me, or possibly Saturday morning.

I don’t see how that can mean 2 whole nights plus the following day (Sunday). BB has consistently called the night she returned as Friday. I know it was sometime after midnight. So why would Q, her mouthpiece say it was “shortly after they got back to the city they stopped communicating.” I just don’t think that means 2 full nights later.

We can agree to disagree. Sounds hinky to me.

13. haven71

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

AND

QX said shortly after she got back to the city they stopped communicating.

—OK, everyone went to bed but I think I got it now. I went back and watched all of Q and BB’s videos a couple times (and they were difficult to hear as I’m hearing impaired)...but my take on these statements is—-

Technically they did arrive home Saturday, —sometime after midnight Friday. So, yes, he is talking about Sunday, because DV wasn’t released from the hospital til early Sunday morning. And per BB, she spoke to him on Sunday when he stopped by at BB2’s place.

As for “shortly after she arrived back in the city they stopped communicating” I think he probably meant shortly after she saw DV on Sunday (perhaps within 3-4 hours) they stopped communicating. Or perhaps within 3-4 hours of DV’s release.

Anyway, my apologies if I confused anybody other than myself. It’s way past my bedtime.

14. haven71

DBM

Duplicate post ZzzzzZzzz

Subiechik21 and Jim_M like this.
  15. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

BB reminds me of other mothers here, that neglect their child, to keep their creepy partners.
    OK, the circumstances differ, but these crazy women remain in these relationships, knowing what goes on.

Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell, 16, Augusta, 17 April 2017

Found Safe TN - SLP, 14, Madisonville, Monroe County, 13 Jan 2019 #5 *ARRESTS*

16. jadabee1121

jadabee1121 Well-Known Member

I wander was the black trash bag found in BBs car with the blue laundry basket? How far from the apartment the live in is the dumpster? TM mentioned a dumpster. Has LE checked the dumpster? Just going down all avenues.

17. jadabee1121

I am a new member but I always read the but I always read the cases on this forum. But this case caught my attention since I am about 2 hours South of Sugarland. If I'm not mistaken I posted earlier that someone said MD was sick before BB left for MA. Also the boyfriend had called in from work because he was sick. Maybe MD had the flu and died as a result. Boyfriend panicked and hid her body. Maybe???

18. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

From my reading the word "tissue" only came from Q/BB, is that correct?

I feel this little media trip is only in response to the public outcry and to appear she's looking for her daughter/the killer by talking to the media. Except they are coming off terrible, getting caught up in telling different stories, and rarely has she even used Maleahs name. It's a campaign to talk about how upset she is and to get sympathy..... Except who in their right mind would think they to generate more sympathy if their child was just murdered? Sad.

19. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

According to what we know, both DV and BB could have been alone with Maleah at one point between the time she was last seen and when she went missing. They were also together in the house with Maleah for at least 1.5 hrs.

Is it possible that murder charges haven't been laid yet because investigators have to rely on evidence alone. There is plenty of evidence, but what happened during those critical couple of hours may not yet be firmly established.

DV and BB are both unreliable witnesses. You can't believe a word from either one, so it might not be clear who murdered Maleah. Was it one of them acting alone, or both together?

20. jadabee1121

I agree that both DV or BB ate both liars. But there is truth in their stories. Example MD did not go to the daycare (seen on video). He wasn't at home the night BB came from MA (BB & BB2 went to apartment the night she came home). So DV was somewhere getting his lie together. DV had already destroyed all evidence or he thought he did. He isn't saying anything because he knows LE are looking in the wrong place. IMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.