Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

Welcome :) I am new to posting too. I think this case caught my attention so fiercely because little Maleah pulls at my heart. She needed protecting. And her body is still out there somewhere needing to be found so it can tell her story and be laid to rest.

Based on the history of repeated trauma to her head, I think it is unlikely her death was a true accident (it may have been an “accident” in the sense that her killer didn’t “mean to” kill her but only intended to abuse her) or related to illness. It seems more likely to me that “the flu” was a cover story. So sad to say, but since she was regularly being violently abused that’s probably how she died. Imo of course.

Since you are from nearby, maybe you know how to find out a trash pickup day? Where would you look, if you wanted to know what day trash pick up comes in your neighborhood/apt complex?

2. jadabee1121

jadabee1121 Well-Known Member

I see. But he had a few days to dispose of her body. And someone has helped him come up with this lie.

3. spicyrock

spicyrock Well-Known Member

Or maybe water.

4. jadabee1121

I live about 180 miles from Sugarland. But ever area is different as fast as trash pickup. The city does the scheduling. I have a neice that lives in that area. I will ask her. I agree about the abuse on a regular basis. I am going over what DV stated about what happened.

Subiechik21, MsBetsy, Jim_M and 5 others like this.
  5. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

Nothing new, uh? That poor child.

6. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Oh man! I’m so sorry! That’s terrible!

I don’t know if many, if any, police offices that are closed on the weekend though. My LEOs HQ is always open and he, personally, can take a missing persons report. He can be sent to the call in his beat to do so.

This is in Louisiana though. JMO.

7. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Couldn't afford to take kids to Massatuchsets, how the heck can she afford QX?

8. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

He may be acting as her agent, to set up interviews and take a cut on the remuneration. MOO.

sindydee, Subiechik21, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  9. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I believe QX is doing this for free. He is trying to make a name for himself. The more publicity the better. Which is probably not helping BB.

10. AgeofAquaruis

Do they get paid for the interviews? Uggggghhhhh

Subiechik21, LadyL, AnnaGrace and 2 others like this.
  11. musicaljoke

musicaljoke Well-Known Member

Most don't, but sometimes they can agree to an exclusive interview and offer payment. Or they can pay for perks like motels, meals, travel. They can buy photos.

Subiechik21, LadyL, AnnaGrace and 6 others like this.
  12. jadabee1121

Hi. We live in a very rural area. So everything is about 10 miles within each other. The main offices are closed on the weekend. But dispatch with the small couple of jail cells are open.

13. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

I can get behind this bc it’s easy, but I don’t think he would be dumb enough to use the dumpster at the apartments. If he put her elsewhere, where no one would look, and they believed his kidnapping story, it would buy time, get him to trash collection and make the body much harder to find. Not that I give him credit to think all that out but JMO MOO

14. AgeofAquaruis

I did a keeping up with the Kardashians fame monger vibe from this pair.
    MOO

15. AgeofAquaruis

Yep. 911 always ready to look for missing children.

16. AgeofAquaruis

BINGO

17. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

I gotcha! You’d think a huge area like Houston, they would take the fact a fragile young child missing with a Mother’s boyfriend more seriously. I just don’t believe she went because of their previous investigations. *JMO

18. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

Q is not getting paid by BB I would near guarantee it. This is a press tour for him. Have you heard him talk about “our investigation?”, “We have presented this to the police”, “my people have spoken with the family”? He is making it out like he is running this entire show. Well guess what? Thanks for nothing Q...we still don’t know where she is or what really happened. He is irrelevant MOO, IMO

19. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

I don't think any of you are missing anything. IMO, when a parent of a missing child can't articulate that they want to have their child back or plead for people to help, there is a problem.

The inconsistencies caused in these interviews, and there are many, isn't an attempt of a grander strategy. I don't think they are that smart. Its no more than an inability to remember what they said the last time. People who tell the truth can repeat the story exactly the same way time after time. Something is amiss....

20. SweetPeas56

SweetPeas56 Well-Known Member

The main thing I got from the latest interview with QX and BB is that they contradict the QX parking lot display. I don't get it. I don't get any of this. All MOO

Subiechik21, TRB, CarolAnn and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.