Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SugarLandCatLady

SugarLandCatLady Well-Known Member

The past few days I've been working on catching up with my life's responsibilities and not this forum. (Imagine that!) Had to speed read though way too many posts. I know I've missed many details. PommyMommy did a great job keeping everyone up on Houston MSM.

Someone posted a tweet from a person (I think yesterday, maybe Thursday) that said that LE was searching BB2's home in Sugar Land. (I don't think she lives in Sugar Land). They were a one time tweeter and not verified and I think the post was deleted. Does anyone think that could have been someone trying to give a tip that LE needs to look for evidence at BB2s? Or just an attention seeking Tweeter? Or, something else?

2. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

QX may be doing this on the cheap to regain some publicity. The New Black Panther Party, has disassociated themselves from him, and he's got lawsuits pending, from "helping" other folks.

Quanell X sued by family alleging he passed himself off as a lawyer

3. SugarLandCatLady

SugarLandCatLady Well-Known Member

I thought I heard this from KHOU's 10 pm newscast last night that they announced that they do not pay for interviews. I do not have a link, sorry.

4. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

Yes. I live in a big city in Louisiana and one is always open too...

Subiechik21, PommyMommy and kgreg2529 like this.
  5. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

BBM :D:p

They did find that it was a hoax.

6. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

I am responsible for that fiasco (hoax). Per TOS, we are not allowed to discuss what cannot be linked. ;)

Subiechik21, Rhenish, LadyL and 8 others like this.
  8. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

1000x yes. PREACH. No normal mom would be more worried about protecting themselves than finding or helping their still missing child. I’d go to the electric chair looking for and focused on my kid if that’s what it took. MOO

9. lclabtech

lclabtech Well-Known Member

This sounds horrible and is truly heartbreaking.

I work for a 911 dispatch center in another country and our missing child calls - 12 and under - are given a priority 2 (Examples of priority 1s would be say, a shooting or a stabbing or someone not breathing). They are dispatched on very quickly and a supervisory officer is informed immediately to coordinate aspects of the search. They usually request a city-wide broadcast and we can see officers continuing to work the call until the child is located.

Based on this, when I heard BB’s story, I thought it was quite odd. But I acknowledge that people’s experiences in other jurisdictions and countries might be very different to what I see. I find incredibly sad to think there’s places where a missing child report would have to wait over an entire weekend.

10. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

In this case, the mother says she tried to file a report Friday night. There is no record at PD. There is a record of a report filed on Saturday morning. There is no evidence that any wait time existed to file a report.

MaliaMansly, Subiechik21, TRB and 9 others like this.
  11. TeaTime

TeaTime Well-Known Member

BB, IIRC, only filed a missing report on DV.

12. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

There's no wait time, there's a number on LE's website, or you can call 911, and there's a list of where Critical Reach Flyers can be made. One of which, is the Bush Int'l Airport... j.s.

Missing Persons

13. lclabtech

I’ve always thought her story sounded strange and untrue, JMO. I’ve had many people call me and say “I tried” to file a report and usually when I ask them to elaborate, it turns out they didn’t really try. Just my experience. We’re on the same page here, I think.

Subiechik21, Flurries, LadyL and 6 others like this.
  14. lclabtech

That’s her story anyway. I’m curious how this story would work though. So is she saying she went and didn’t mention the kids at all? Because I could see how “my boyfriend isn’t answering my calls” with no mention of any kids might not be taken very seriously.

Personally I think she’s a pathological liar and the whole thing is BS. Am I allowed to say that or are the rules people going to get me?

15. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Well-Known Member

This. So much this.

ITA the inconsistencies are likely from everyone not being able to keep the lies straight. BB knows what she did and when she did it. This shouldn't be that confusing. Same for DV. And everyone else involved.

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Wow, welcome, Jadabee, and I'm so sorry about the loss of your nephew.
    I also found BB2 credible when she talked about filling out the paperwork and she was very insistent when she said that she was first told they were not open on weekends.
    I find sometimes when I deal with certain agencies that you sometimes have to speak to several people before you get someone who knows what they are talking about. Maybe that initial person who answered the phone did not give her the right information about being closed on weekends. Or maybe there was some miscommunication. That seems to happen a lot too. Imo

Subiechik21, Rhenish, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  17. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think he would be dumb enough.
    But then again Tim Miller did say he hopes she is not in a landfill because he fears she will never be found. Maybe DV knew that too.
    If garbage pickup was Friday afternoon or evening, I wouldn't be surprised if he disposed of the body right in the nearest dumpster. I wonder how long it actually takes to get to the landfill on the day it is picked up.

18. Teche

Teche Well-Known Member

How could DV communicate with BB since he didn’t have a phone?

19. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

Did that portion of the interview ever update on Fox? When I found it that night it was on a live news broadcast, and it was the news person saying it not DV's brother. I assumed he told the reporter that detail after the cameras quit rolling?

In the interview last night with QX & BB; the reporter asked what was it like when Maleah was born (weird question). Among other things, BB said she was alone at the hospital. I took that to mean CD was not there with her when Maleah was born.

Another thing that was interesting in that interview last night. The reporter asked her why she didn't leave the kids with her Mom or an Aunt. One of the things BB said was CD's family did take P, but it was last minute and they didn't ask for Maleah. She could have went, but they didn't ask for her.

Just trying to figure out a bit of the backstory and the dynamics surrounding Maleah. The other thing I noted, when BB is asked to describe Maleah, it's painful to watch. She really struggles to come up with genuine descriptions of her child. Could this be lack of maternal bonding that we are seeing?

20. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

When did she say she tried to file a report Friday? I honestly don't remember this - are you sure you don't mean Saturday? Everything I've seen (from BB and BB2) says Saturday. MOO

Last edited: May 18, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.