Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SweetPeas56

SweetPeas56 Well-Known Member

How can I ask "what the heck?!?" as strongly as I want to without swearing?!?!!??

What. Is. This?!?!!??

2. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

@PommyMommy Yep. Posted on 5/10. Monday would be the 6th.

0ACBC79D-53B0-46CA-A3FC-96CBC8B27E54.jpeg

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    HayLouise, Jim_M, LadyL and 6 others like this.
  3. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

Yes. Posted 5/10. Monday was 5/6. Quite interesting. I had to read it a few times to ensure I was reading it correctly.

Jim_M, Subiechik21, AnnaGrace and 3 others like this.
  4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

This week's rundown of the Maleah Davis case
    [...]

Sunday
    [...]

Trained dogs also detected the scent of human decomposition in the Vence's vehicle, according to a prosecutor. Dogs trained to find cadavers reacted to the trunk of the car, Pat Stayton, a prosecutor with the Harris County District Attorney's Office, said at Vence's probable cause court hearing Saturday night.

Monday
    Vence, charged with tampering with evidence, specifically a human corpse, got his bond lowered from a staggering $1,000,000 to $45,000. He also did not make his court appearance on Monday.

FOX 26's Legal Analyst Chris Tritico goes into more detail about the implications of Vence's current charges and lowered bond.

[...]

HayLouise, Jim_M, LadyL and 5 others like this.
  5. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

@PommyMommy What’s the significance of May 6th? I have to go back and look at your wonderful timeline...

TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Mon, May 6, 2019

• 10:30 a.m. Texas Equusearch (“TXEQ”) joined the search and requested volunteers to meet at Eastex Freeway and Greens Road. [7]
    • BB was interviewed by ABC13 and said she is terrified for Maleah. [8]
    • TXEQ searched Hwy 59 & Greens Rd in NE Houston where DV said the abduction took place. Tim Miller (“TM”) said they want to start checking every single dumpster just in case. [12] Later, they searched near First Colony Mall in Sugar Land. [14]
    • 6. p.m. Volunteers met in Sugar Land to hand out fliers with Maleah's photo. [13]
    • 6:30 p.m. BB and BB2 were interviewed by KHOU [11]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  6. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Wonder how BB,and QX are going spin this story.
    MOO

Jim_M, Subiechik21, Flurries and 6 others like this.
  7. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Thank you! I hope you did not spend time searching for that but it is what I was wondering, if anyone knew who asked them for their assistance. It may have changed my opinion about a parent, etc. depending on who brought them in and when. So LE requested their assistance. That answers that question thanks to you. Much appreciated!

8. casesensitive

casesensitive Well-Known Member

I know that we have mentioned this, but I can't get over it.. the most devastating sign of BB's neglect/uncaring/stupidity/immaturity/revenge/anger/egotism is when she received "disturbing" texts from DV after their fight. I can imagine him threatening suicide and/or threatening to kill the kids, or just Meleah. Her phone records will show his texts which she finally gave to LE. (thanks to Q).

So what does she do when she gets those texts? She refuses to accept his calls or respond. She was angry at him, and that was all she cared about. Again, it was all about HER. I truly believe that she could have saved Meleah at that point if she had acted on his threats.

9. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Mom of Maleah Davis says ex-fiancé was angry on day daughter vanished https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/mothe...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons via @nypost

This is what is says:
    “On the day that Brittany left to be with her sick father — her dying father — to be with family, there was a huge fight between her and him,” Quanell X, a community activist, said. “He was hurt, he was angry, he was upset” after she broke off their engagement and gave him back his ring, accusing him of being gay, she said. “I believe that caused him to snap in anger.”
    (I guess MSM misquoted)

10. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Jim_M, Subiechik21, katydid23 and 8 others like this.
  11. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

There's a reason why BB2 isn't talking to BB. What does BB2 know that we don't?

12. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Well, I guess that's why she never returned the ring. unbelievable.

13. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Screenshot from original posters link

Stefania Okolie on Twitter

Attached Files:

HayLouise, Jim_M, Subiechik21 and 6 others like this.
  14. dixiegirl1035

If we really want to delve into it, some Reports say that she went when her father was dying, and went another time to his burial. So what's this quote for one and it is being confused? I still can't get a hold of this case

Jim_M, teedie2, Subiechik21 and 5 others like this.
  15. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

I think one of the reasons is because of BB claiming she was abused when she was a child. Maybe

16. JustJes

JustJes Active Member

I think it’s possible in retrospect things that happened in the apartment took on a more significant meaning. If mom has a history of being abused, things that would be red flags for most people, might be somewhat normal for her. That might explain why she was okay leaving the children in the care of DV, but now that her daughter is missing, she’s looking back on events and possibly seeing warning signs. This doesn’t excuse her inaction, because once you have children, you need to get your act together for their sake. But, it might explain her back and forth on whether he was abusive.

17. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

I remember when Q said this and I thought "What - he died April 11th"? At the time, it was my feeling Q rushed to call a news conference before he knew basic facts. IMO.

18. dixiegirl1035

BB in the late interview said the reason they did not talk was because her mother did not want to be in front of the media. But what does that have to do with not talking to her daughter.

That was her excuse the last time with her sidekick in the media. M o o

19. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

HayLouise, Jim_M, Subiechik21 and 6 others like this.
  20. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure that their entire relationship was based on drama, threats, childish behavior like ignoring texts, fighting, making up, Borderline Personality disorder meets psychopath.

I am not ruling BB out entirely, she stayed with a man, and left her daughter with him, who she acknowledged abused her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.