Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, we still don't know if it's a fact that she returned his ring, but we do know that her father was not dying, as he had died weeks ago.
    I have a hard time believing this fool gave her a ring at all.
    It also wasn't true that DV was on the run, and that a manhunt would be necessary in order to find him.
    He was probably sitting on the couch at his brothers house drinking beers and playing video games. Imo

teedie2, Jim_M, LadyL and 14 others like this.
  2. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

I believe she did go see her dad twice. Moo

3. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Who paid for those flights? Did she fly on the cheap with Frontier or Spirit?

Jim_M and Subiechik21 like this.
  4. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

It's also possible that QX worded it differently at other times but I don't know that for sure.

5. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

Wow, I see it too. A pretty large abrasion. Did little Maleah fight for her life?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    Subiechik21, kimpage, MsBetsy and 3 others like this.
  6. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

In the last interview, I believe she’d said her aunt paid for it. No mention of the airline. Is that important?

7. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Yes, did she see a ****pic at the home when she was alone with him for an hour and a yet she did not get upset ....versus surprise surprise, she did not get upset until she was at the airport.

... after seeing the photos on his phone. Makes no sense

Subiechik21, Cagle, MsBetsy and 7 others like this.
  8. Winterhike

Winterhike Well-Known Member

If BB was in foster care as a child (as stated by QX), there have to be records of that, right? I'm sure they are not public record, but LE would be able to see if that is true, correct?

9. MimosaMornings

So BB was abused as a child and in foster care? Didn’t she say she was a “daddy’s girl”? Does that make him the good parent and BB2 the bad parent?

LadyL, Subiechik21, lucylulu and 7 others like this.
  10. MimosaMornings

Only that it’s expensive to buy last minute plane tickets. Especially if she flew two round trips in one month. JMO

11. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Well-Known Member

I doubt the poor little sweetie had any fight left in her. :( Words alone cannot convey my thoughts on that piece of human garbage or her. She failed as a Mother IMO.

I can't believe I am just now noticing what appears to be an injury though. WTH?

12. pocketaccent

Judge Judy said - if it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true. lol

I believe BB got upset and they had a fight at home before she left but Q decided that the story of BB/DV fighting at the airport sounds better than fighting at home. Who knows why he thinks that way..

13. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

I was going to quote Judge Judy earlier about “if you’re not married then you’re not a stepdad or stepmom”

14. pocketaccent

I pray Maleah's death was quick and she didn't have to suffer too much. I agree that BB failed to protect her baby, failed as a mother.

Could he have gotten the injury to himself while doing the unthinkable?

15. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

16. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

“Expensive” is relative. Last minute tickets, discount carrier aside.

Subiechik21, PommyMommy and MsBetsy like this.
  17. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Please stick to discussing what is available in MSM or from LE.

Posts have been removed. Social media "chatter" and random youtube videos are not an approved source of info.

Thanks.

18. nina318

nina318 Well-Known Member

I agree - I thought the same. I think BB "wore the pants" in their relationship. This was my gut feeling from the start. She appears to be manipulative. The kidnapping story is pure fiction, as we all know at this point. The fact that both sides are coming out with their "story" is sickening. There are still people conducting organized searches. I have not witnessed any of the "close family" members participating.

This, in turn, reinforces my believe that they were both involved. LE has facts we do not know. Hopefully, justice will be served. I pray daily that Maleah will be found.

19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She doesn't seem to me to be very assertive, and I think she depended on her mom a lot when it came to the kids. She may have depended on DV too.
    Maybe neither one wore the pants, it seems like they may have just "winged it" when it came to caring for the kids.
    I do think they are both deceptive and it's going to be a challenge for LE to try to solve this case.
    I wonder what their social life was like, if they even had one. It would be difficult with 3 small kids to get out much but with these two you never know. Jmo

20. Catsarse

Catsarse Active Member

Ah I’m sorry but this lady is one big billy bullshitter. Already made her peace with talking about Maleah in the past tense.
    The fake tears, how little did she dab her eyes and nose?
    And then being asked in video three “did you think DV was capable of hurting the children” she gave THE biggest pause. She KNOWS he was capable. I don’t even have kids but if someone mentioned that about Mr Catsarse I would immediately, in less than a second, be telling them that there’s no way on this planet he’d hurt a child.

She knows he’s capable. She knows it. Shame on her for covering up what has been (in the doctors words) child abuse.

Poor little Maleah, failed by the people who are meant to die for you, and the two other children who are also in this mess.
    Words fail me.

All IMO, MOO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.