Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creativitylost

creativitylost Active Member

It is possible but wouldn’t BB’s reaction, when she returned home from her trip, been completely different? She would have contacted police immediately, she would have been looking for her daughter....it just seems that she wasn’t really concerned (bc she knew she was ‘gone’...moo). IMO

2. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

I guess what I mean is like...since he was supposed to pick her up right before she supposedly was driven to the airport and kidnapped...I feel like the bio dad would be offering up very specific, very understandable reasons for not picking her up...since that decision (if you believe the kidnapping story, which I don't) would have prevented the kidnapping from happening or, it would have made whatever did happen come to light much sooner. Idk if I'm explaining my thoughts clearly, I'm sorry, I'm really tired this morning!

Subiechik21, haven71, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  3. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Well-Known Member

I'm trying to backtrack where I saw that. If I find it I'll let you know. I had to factory reset my phone yesterday and it wiped all my screenshots and they weren't set to save to my Google Drive...whoops.

Subiechik21, MsBetsy and AnnaGrace like this.
  4. Sally Kimball

Sally Kimball Well-Known Member

Also, re: not knowing your kid is in an apartment. I have a chronic illness that sometimes leaves me bedridden for days at a time. I'm also a single mom of 5 kids. I know when they're at home-of course if I can hear them laughing or talking (or yelling and crying), but I also can tell who is home based on the way their footsteps sound, the way they open the fridge and freezer, the noises our dogs make...and all of that is just sounds from outside of my room. They're always in and out of my room, wanting to show me things or ask me for things.

5. sds71

sds71 Well-Known Member

I was wondering since he was supposed to pick his daughter up, did BB call Maleah’s father to see if she was with him before she went to the police
    Or did he ever call BB to tell her DV wouldn’t let him have Maleah

6. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

Legal peeps- why do we think DV hasn't been charged with murder yet?? I feel like the circumstantial evidence against him is strong. She's seen going in, never coming out, blood found in apartment, he's the last person with her, makes up some crazy kidnapping story, has a gas can in the car, seen with a basket and trash bag and bleach

Subiechik21, haven71, Tarika and 6 others like this.
  7. Roxy1989

Roxy1989 Well-Known Member

Im not a Legal person but i believe its because they may feel he wasnt the one who commited the actual murder. Said it all along the charge does not fit an there is a reason that is all it is.

8. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

JMO - a lot of BS going on in this case.
    Too busy covering their own sorry butt.
    Did the family quit searching? I haven’t seen anything on the news regarding that?

Subiechik21, haven71, LadyL and 7 others like this.
  9. Madison418

IMO if he was not the one who killed her, we would know that, he would've said that and put it on someone else, namely BB

Subiechik21, LadyL, spicyrock and 2 others like this.
  10. Roxy1989

Roxy1989 Well-Known Member

Is it not possible he may have said more than we know?

MaliaMansly, ErinC, sindydee and 8 others like this.
  11. Madison418

I feel like BB was never searching. If this was my daughter I would never stop. EVER. I would live everyday to find her. I just don't understand these people. I am so so sad for Maleah. I have cried for this little girl and felt such pain for this little girl and am so angry for her. It's devastating and meanwhile mom is saying she can't grieve her father. Um, your baby girl was likely violently murdered, that's your focus, not you. Not ever. Ugh. All moo

Subiechik21, haven71, NWLady and 15 others like this.
  12. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

First interview with press (that I am aware of) of Brittany Bowens after Malea is reported missing.
    ABC13 Houston

Alot of stuff about how this is affecting her not much about or to her daughter IMO

13. Crazy4having3

Crazy4having3 Active Member

MOO, neither BB or DV are criminal masterminds. One or both of them will break at some point and the truth will come out. I truly believe this with all my heart.

14. Madison418

I suppose it is, but I think had he, we would know where this little girl is by now. Personally I think he's a heartless monster and doesn't much care that a 4 year old little girl is dead. Imo

15. Elliot_Alderson

Elliot_Alderson Well-Known Member

Exactly.

Subiechik21 likes this.
  16. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Well-Known Member

17. Trino

Trino Well-Known Member

Well, if you know where the person (body) is, why search?

Subiechik21, haven71, LadyL and 2 others like this.
  18. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Good morning everyone... I am bumping up Tricia's post because I have had to remove some posts that are crossing the line making accusations against the mother. Please read Tricia's message, especially the bolded red portions. and post accordingly.

19. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

It’s also the only layout that has 3 bedrooms the rest are 1/2 BR units.

ETA screenshot

D9FDF61B-9321-4971-8D1D-0570E2012583.jpeg

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  20. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

Rewatching last nights interview I cannot believe she never says "Maleah" I watched twice but still might have missed it. With no new information, I'm definitely scraping bottom of barrel speculating on words used or not. I need more patience.

The daycare thing bothers me as well. I'm curious when or where all these times DV allegedly brought her home will be shown in evidence via financials. (on top of testimony from day care workers which I am SO curious about when trial time comes) Someone has to pay day care do they not? It's strange to me because I hear how coveted day care spots are and expensive. Someone is paying yet allegedly DV regularly brought her home unawares to BB. Just odd.

ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.