Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsmmm

mrsmmm Verified Lawyer

Wait.

BB isn't sure if DV was abusing Maleah now?

What about everything QX said? Are we supposed to believe he discovered all of that thru his "investigation" and none of that came from BB's lips? Now she wasn't upset how he was "whooping" her and she doesn't think he was molesting Maleah?

Seriously...you can't backpeddle from that. There's no reigning in claims of physical and sexual abuse. You don't get to just change your mind.

2. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

BBM & UBM

I'm pissed off that the little ones at Maleah's daycare are even aware that she's missing.

Why aren't these children being shielded from the news? Little kids don't need to know that Maleah is missing and most likely deceased. Goodness gracious. Can anyone protect the little ones?

Tillicum, Subiechik21, LadyL and 4 others like this.
  3. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

I agree with Tim....what he has openly said and probably what's going through his mind too!!

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  4. Madison418

Madison418 Overachiever at over analyzing

They may not have told them that she was missing. My daughter is 3.5 and will ask about students that aren't there a few days or teachers that leave and ask me if they're coming back. In fact she gets very focused on it sometimes and asks lots of questions. Kids are inquisitive and a lot more observant than sometimes we realize. Imo

5. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think she is being vague about the potential abuse because she is aware that people are judging her based on what she herself has described as neglect on her part.
    She also denied certain symptoms that Maleah had in the ER which indicates that she may be covering for abuse on DV's part.
    He warned her not to take Maleah to the ER, saying , I won't go down for this, or whatever he said, so it seems that she may still be covering for him in order to explain her own neglect. Imo

Subiechik21, haven71, Aston and 8 others like this.
  6. Winterhike

Winterhike On Time Out

Noticed at some point that one of the announcement about a park search or vigil or prayer session or something (can't remember because there were so many last week), specifically said No Children. Which struck me as pretty sad - why would people not already know that, sheesh. There were clearly plenty of children dropping off teddy bears and such at the apartment stuffed animal pile too. IMO it is one thing if a child's close friend or classmate has something horrible happen to them and all the kids involved are old enough to listen to the news, read information, etc. Those hypothetical kids are probably better off being told some information to help them grieve/relieve their fears. Obviously Maleah's brothers will need to know about and talk about Maleah. But little random preschoolers at day care? They don't need to know any details other than having their true feelings of missing Maleah validated (not being spoon-fed feelings by their caregivers, gross).

7. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

I would think so... I just wanted to see if I could put the puzzle together using some facts and her story. It is hard for me to shake my bias against BB because I dont like her and think she is a bad parent, so a lot of my previous theories implicated her in some way possibly because of that... Every time I would try to figure it out I KNEW she had to be involved because there were too many questions on her statements and actions. I started filling in those answers with "because she is a bad parent" and that answer fits most questions while still being able to argue the case that while neither is innocent, she can still not be guilty. I'm not sure it is the theory I subscribe to but wanted to make an effort to play devils advocate. I appreciate you guys taking the time to consider it even if you disagree with it. I feel like LE has a good amount of info we don't which is good (but not always the case), and we are just waiting, theorizing and praying Maleah is found until then.

8. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

I totally agree. The world is scary enough!

9. Henry2326

La di da.....keep on talking. There goes the theory that DV was the abuser. Wonder if QX feels like a fool today.....
    If she thought the initial abuse claim was painful, wait for the public pain of walking back a claim.....

10. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

Imo they both are suffering from brain damage.

Subiechik21 and Area52 like this.
  11. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

They know she is at least "missing" from school because she has not been there in over two weeks.
    There really is no shielding them since all it takes is one parent to tell their child what is going on and all the rest of the kids will know. Imo

12. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

Man she makes it hard to try to get on her side... Sheesh

13. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

I agree it would be strange but stranger things have happened. I keep replaying his sister's words in my head and wondering what is the actual truth here. This has definitely been one of the more mysterious cases we've seen here.

14. Winterhike

Winterhike On Time Out

Whose sister's words?

Subiechik21, Anirtak, Sjm_qc and 2 others like this.
  15. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

the thing is, they have one interest in keeping each other out of jail. The child they have together. That’s the only wild card I see as to why one isn’t driving the bus over the other.MOO

16. HongKongPhooey

HongKongPhooey Well-Known Member

I think they must keep some kind of attendance register to comply with fire regulations. So they could confirm all kids are accounted for, in case of fire.

17. sorrell skye

sorrell skye Well-Known Member

BBM

We know that BB was home in the apartment for an hour & a half after DV brought Maleah back to the apartment that morning.

I find it impossible to believe that BB was unaware that Maleah was in that small apartment during that hour & a half. Especially since (based on the neighbor's surveillance camera footage) DV and Maleah walked right past that fenced-in little patio that faces the parking area. IMO, if anyone had been out there on that fenced-in patio smoking a ciggie and/or texting/chatting on their phone, that person would have noticed DV and Maleah walking past.

I don't believe that fenced enclosure around the patio would have prevented anyone sitting out there from seeing someone walking past. It's not as if those fence boards were a solid, impenetrable barrier. One is capable of seeing the movement of people through the gaps in the fence boards, as well as hearing people as they walk past.

I think this is the reason why DV hasn't been charged with Maleah's apparent murder. I think the investigators are trying to determine who is responsible for poor little Maleah's death - since the investigators obviously know that BB was home for an hour & a half after DV brought Maleah back home.

LE is faced with quite the conundrum IMO - trying to figure out which one of the two is responsible for Maleah's death.

18. Henry2326

Impossible....

19. wodalo

wodalo Well-Known Member

I can't argue with anything you said, other than it was not DV that took her to the airport. And you are absolutely right, there are a lot of things that just don't add up.

20. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Thank you for the info. This is pretty much what I expected. So every drop off and pick up should be detailed down to the date and time

LaLaw2000, Subiechik21, Mbee and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.