Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What "mother" in their right mind would have to call their mother (Maleah's grandma) to get advice on what to do when that poor little one had such horrific injuries and signs of seizure activity. Who does that? IMO, a who didn't deserve to be called Momma'. She failed this little girl miserably and needs to be held accountable! :mad:

Question for those who’ve read the CPS documents...

Despite the fact there was scrutiny about how the children were treated, nowhere in the CPS documents is there a suggestion any of the abuse was of a sexual nature, right? Head injuries, yes, but nothing to indicate or support BB’s insinuations?

Not that it couldn’t get true just wondering if there’s anything in the documents at all.

Hello, mods, those weren't duplicate links. I know they looked like duplicate links, but I was linking to the stories how they were posted on the Fox affiliates in Houston, Atlanta, and Phoenix for comparison purposes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for those who’ve read the CPS documents...

Despite the fact there was scrutiny about how the children were treated, nowhere in the CPS documents is there a suggestion any of the abuse was of a sexual nature, right? Head injuries, yes, but nothing to indicate or support BB’s insinuations?

Not that it couldn’t get true just wondering if there’s anything in the documents at all.
I didn't see anything like that. MOO

That's a strangely worded sentence. Does she mean there are certain things she's not allowed to say? Or she can't express her thoughts and feelings effectively?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please excuse me for being dumb here but other than BB explaining why it took her a while to accept that DV was lying about being attacked, trying again to explain Maleah's head injury, questioning why DV was doing laundry and saying she was in MA for her father's funeral did she say anything else that would clarify the timeline, like when she left for the airport or who she thinks dropped DV off at the hospital? Maybe I missed something but I think I didn't.

I guess I'm missing the point of this exclusive interview.

ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side
Ok, how about asking DV WHERE IS MALEAH??!!
SMH
Bowens’ ex-fiance Derion Vence is arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance. She has this to say to him.

“You hid from me and you left me. I have no feelings for that man. I don't have no feelings for him at this point. He was the last person to see my daughter. I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you. I wanted to believe your story,” Bowens said.

MOO

Please excuse me for being dumb here but other than BB explaining why it took her a while to accept that DV was lying about being attacked, trying again to explain Maleah's head injury, questioning why DV was doing laundry and saying she was in MA for her father's funeral did she say anything else that would clarify the timeline, like when she left for the airport or who she thinks dropped DV off at the hospital? Maybe I missed something but I think I didn't.

It was totally unsatisfying and pretty much useless. It did not change my opinion of her. Waste of time.

It was a great big nothingburger. o_O

ONLY ON FOX 26: Brittany Bowens, Maleah Davis' mother, sits down with FOX 26 to tell her side
SMH
Bowens’ ex-fiance Derion Vence is arrested in connection with her daughter's disappearance. She has this to say to him.

“You hid from me and you left me. I have no feelings for that man. I don't have no feelings for him at this point. He was the last person to see my daughter. I seen you when you came home. You didn't say anything to me. I stood up for you. I wanted to believe your story,” Bowens said.

MOO
h

She saw him when she got home? I thought he wasn’t answering his phone at that time??

SMH

MOO
Ugh. It’s all about her and how she feels.

Grrr Q is soooo puke. There are several cut up versions here. She refers to Maleah in past tense several(at least 3?) times in one. It def makes me question what she knows IMO.

Don’t get me wrong I know what we all think BUT if MY child were missing I don’t think I would give up hope after a couple weeks.

I just watched BB's interview. I noticed a few things. It was all about her and, at one point, she became a bit defensive. Mr. Q, the "Community Activist" is still by her side and speaking for her. I assume she has not hired an attorney. Why? Does she think Q will help her?

IMO she is still spinning a story. A natural reaction to tears running down your face is to wipe them away. She did not. IMO - she wanted tears to show and flow. She also said "me and her had a great bond". Me and her? Who is "her"? This did not sit well with me. She cannot say her name or call her a daughter?

Her statement about her "skull was forming"? Really? Another spin. This "interview" was a fail. Although I thought the editing was choppy, it was NOT edited in her favor. This woman needs to tell the truth. And I do believe the truth will prevail. I pray every day. JMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member