Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new member but I always read the but I always read the cases on this forum. But this case caught my attention since I am about 2 hours South of Sugarland. If I'm not mistaken I posted earlier that someone said MD was sick before BB left for MA. Also the boyfriend had called in from work because he was sick. Maybe MD had the flu and died as a result. Boyfriend panicked and hid her body. Maybe???

Welcome :) I am new to posting too. I think this case caught my attention so fiercely because little Maleah pulls at my heart. She needed protecting. And her body is still out there somewhere needing to be found so it can tell her story and be laid to rest.

Based on the history of repeated trauma to her head, I think it is unlikely her death was a true accident (it may have been an “accident” in the sense that her killer didn’t “mean to” kill her but only intended to abuse her) or related to illness. It seems more likely to me that “the flu” was a cover story. So sad to say, but since she was regularly being violently abused that’s probably how she died. Imo of course.

Since you are from nearby, maybe you know how to find out a trash pickup day? Where would you look, if you wanted to know what day trash pick up comes in your neighborhood/apt complex?

Welcome, jadabee1121!

The black trash bag was never found. Pretty sure it was disposed of with this sweet little girl still inside of it. The apartment dumpsters and many other dumpsters in the area have been searched. Tim Miller mentioned searching some in the areas his team covered and there are other local search teams out there that have searched dumpsters and landfills. One of the local landfills was closed for a while a few days after the Amber Alert was issued, though it was never confirmed if it was related to the search.
I see. But he had a few days to dispose of her body. And someone has helped him come up with this lie.

Welcome :) I am new to posting too. I think this case caught my attention so fiercely because little Maleah pulls at my heart. She needed protecting. And her body is still out there somewhere needing to be found so it can tell her story and be laid to rest.

Based on the history of repeated trauma to her head, I think it is unlikely her death was a true accident (it may have been an “accident” in the sense that her killer didn’t “mean to” kill her but only intended to abuse her) or related to illness. It seems more likely to me that “the flu” was a cover story. So sad to say, but since she was regularly being violently abused that’s probably how she died. Imo of course.

Since you are from nearby, maybe you know how to find out a trash pickup day? Where would you look, if you wanted to know what day trash pick up comes in your neighborhood/apt complex?
I live about 180 miles from Sugarland. But ever area is different as fast as trash pickup. The city does the scheduling. I have a neice that lives in that area. I will ask her. I agree about the abuse on a regular basis. I am going over what DV stated about what happened.

My nephew was murdered 4 years ago. But he was missing for 36 hours before the found him in a pond. We went to file a missing person's report and was given the run around. It was on a Saturday and unfortunately police offices are closed on the weekends. We filled a missing person's report with a national data base and made a police report. We were told that LE would "look out and ask around if someone seen or heard anything". On the next day, Sunday, my nephew floated to the top of a pond and was discovered by someone. So BB2 is probably telling the truth about LE and how they had to fill out paperwork.
Oh man! I’m so sorry! That’s terrible!

I don’t know if many, if any, police offices that are closed on the weekend though. My LEOs HQ is always open and he, personally, can take a missing persons report. He can be sent to the call in his beat to do so.

This is in Louisiana though. JMO.

Oh man! I’m so sorry! That’s terrible!

I don’t know if many, if any, police offices that are closed on the weekend though. My LEOs HQ is always open and he, personally, can take a missing persons report. He can be sent to the call in his beat to do so.

This is in Louisiana though. JMO.
Hi. We live in a very rural area. So everything is about 10 miles within each other. The main offices are closed on the weekend. But dispatch with the small couple of jail cells are open.

That's why I'm thinking he may have thrown her in a dumpster.
I can get behind this bc it’s easy, but I don’t think he would be dumb enough to use the dumpster at the apartments. If he put her elsewhere, where no one would look, and they believed his kidnapping story, it would buy time, get him to trash collection and make the body much harder to find. Not that I give him credit to think all that out but JMO MOO

Ok, this from the timeline

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

Does this mean they were communicating on Saturday??? That’s when DV was “unconscious in the back of the blue truck...”

I thought I might be interpreting it wrong but in Q’s first video he’s asked when Brittany last spoke to DV and he says something like the last time was when Brittany got back from her trip, when she got back to the city...

Am I missing something or is it a known fact that Brittany and DV were communicating early Saturday morning???

Yet Brittany and BB2 filed a missing persons report sometime Saturday???

I must be missing something because that’s a huge deal.

Anyone?
BINGO

Hi. We live in a very rural area. So everything is about 10 miles within each other. The main offices are closed on the weekend. But dispatch with the small couple of jail cells are open.
I gotcha! You’d think a huge area like Houston, they would take the fact a fragile young child missing with a Mother’s boyfriend more seriously. I just don’t believe she went because of their previous investigations. *JMO

Q is not getting paid by BB I would near guarantee it. This is a press tour for him. Have you heard him talk about “our investigation?”, “We have presented this to the police”, “my people have spoken with the family”? He is making it out like he is running this entire show. Well guess what? Thanks for nothing Q...we still don’t know where she is or what really happened. He is irrelevant MOO, IMO

I don't think any of you are missing anything. IMO, when a parent of a missing child can't articulate that they want to have their child back or plead for people to help, there is a problem.

The inconsistencies caused in these interviews, and there are many, isn't an attempt of a grander strategy. I don't think they are that smart. Its no more than an inability to remember what they said the last time. People who tell the truth can repeat the story exactly the same way time after time. Something is amiss....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak